Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Wuthering Heights is coming

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh the production is just MARVELOUS. I also love the lyrics playing on the movie of the same name. BUT I have to say her vocal delivery is jarring. I know it's meant to emulate Kathy's dead spirit and stuff but it can be overwhelming and super unpleasant to the ears. I wish she also did a version with a less squeaky tone but then again that would go against her vision and she is wonderful for conceptual music based on what I have heard of her catalog.

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

tbh the production is just MARVELOUS. I also love the lyrics playing on the movie of the same name. BUT I have to say her vocal delivery is jarring. I know it's meant to emulate Kathy's dead spirit and stuff but it can be overwhelming and super unpleasant to the ears. I wish she also did a version with a less squeaky tone but then again that would go against her vision and she is wonderful for conceptual music based on what I have heard of her catalog.

She actually did do a new vocal version in 1986. I personally prefer the vocals in the original but a lot prefer the other one 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heathcliff :jonny5:

 

It’s me, I’m Kathy, I’ve come home :jonnycat:

The song that introduced me to her music :jonny5:

 

I think it was @Clump who posted it back in ATRL's SYG days :chick3:

38 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

Cool but we need This Woman's Work to comes first:coffee2:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, LanaDelRey said:

She actually did do a new vocal version in 1986. I personally prefer the vocals in the original but a lot prefer the other one 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh this is wonderful but I see why you said you enjoy it less. It's less interesting I guess :'( a dilemma tbh.

Either way I am happy to see it smash. I hope it can get a proper boost worldwide. It's a gem! Though I also really want The Sensual World to get its shine. The production is so beautiful on that song:jonny5: An Eastern European Traditional Balkan sounding bop

Edited by IBeMe

Ugh suuuucchh a classic! :jonny4:

 

The Hayley Westenra version is a super serve too - pure crystalline operatic vocals. 

My favourite Kate Bush song!

Tik tok will eat this up 

2 hours ago, NOW said:

The song that introduced me to her music :jonny5:

 

I think it was @Clump who posted it back in ATRL's SYG days :chick3:

i remember making a thread about it back when i heard back in 2012 i think

 

when i tell you i legit heard God that day :jonny4:

OH WOW

Kate Bush becoming a main pop girl in 2022 was not what I expected

YESSSS

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS OF ALL TIME :jonny5:

 

 

This was the song that introduced me to Kate a few years ago, I was obsessed. An absolutely incredible and magical song. Kind of wish this was getting the attention RUTH is getting, but I’m happy to see it gaining some traction. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.