• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

can we force her to do alternate covers. idk if i’ll get this on vinyl with that cover :rip:

20 hours ago, Saint James said:

they have a lot in common. But the thing about Bonnie is she never got a chance. Imagine if Ava released SBS, it flopped, then she released an indie EP 4 years later. That’s basically Bonnie’s career. If Bonnie or many others had Ava’s drive and label backing, things could be different for them.

I’m starting to learn that it’s not the best or most talented people who succeed, it’s those who are willing to put themselves out there continually even if they’re amateur. You can see that with Ava but look how far she’s come.

Very true to be honest. Bonnie was slowly building up steam, "American Girl" was  good breakout for basically being a new artist (no one was checking for her 10yr old teen Trouble album then) and she was going with the momentum with Bombastic EP but she wasn't seeing immediate success. Guess she got too used to songwriting #1s and having big hits that she felt she should be easily able to swoop in and claim one for herself, but of course her name recognition and brand was miniscule compared to Katy Perry or Kesha etc, so yeah, if she had kept beavering away, putting out music she'd probably have a nice little thing going on. IDK why but she just refused to release with her label, kept making false promises to her fan about "the album coming soon" for 10 years straight and now here we are - she's utterly forgotten.

the cover will look better on vinyl 

i actually think itll look worse on a vinyl... it would just made the ugly look bigger.... 

On 6/2/2022 at 7:55 AM, ricardopnhro said:

About the cover... my contribution :heart:

LGNzjNq.jpg

Anyway we can please get a textless version?

On 6/1/2022 at 4:52 PM, Aurora said:

A title! We stan the continuation of the X & Y dualities she seems to love so much.

exactly

She clearly enjoys being cringe on Tik Tok :sistrens:

I hope...i really she changes the cover...

• ATRL Moderator

I don't find anything wrong with the cover?  It's a standard pop album cover idk I think it's cute 

6 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Why do I feel like she’s always just talking out of her ass during any interview ?

7 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Screaming she talks and acts exactly like another celeb but i cant pinpoint who

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Why do I feel like she’s always just talking out of her ass during any interview ?

She is lmfao :nicole2:

39 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Screaming she talks and acts exactly like another celeb but i cant pinpoint who

very nasal, the "you know" repeated 4x :jonny5: very britney if you ask me :sistrens:

These dragged out rollouts are so tired in 2022

so happy we got a date rightaway

4 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

These dragged out rollouts are so tired in 2022

i wouldnt necessarily say that 6 months between the first single and the album release is dragged out

her very own first album for example took 2 years between first single and album release :skull: 

14 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Did she get media training? She acted different in this interview compared to how she usually acts.

The black roots / red hair combo looks amazing on her.

Ngl her red hair this era is serving Rihanna’s LOUD in a way

Love the title, hate the cover :rofl:

On 6/4/2022 at 10:04 AM, Totami Legend said:

I don't really understand since TikTok didn't exist before she was signed. But, this seems like one of her most comfortable interviews I've ever seen.

10 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Did she get media training? She acted different in this interview compared to how she usually acts.

The black roots / red hair combo looks amazing on her.

She's been doing interviews nonstop since 2018 so she's probably used to it by now, although this is her most comfortable.

The cover is kinda growing on me it's camp

Totami Legend

3 hours ago, smartalek22 said:

I don't really understand since TikTok didn't exist before she was signed. But, this seems like one of her most comfortable interviews I've ever seen.

She's been doing interviews nonstop since 2018 so she's probably used to it by now, although this is her most comfortable.

She usually looks clueless or uncomfortable, co cute to watch :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, pieceofgök said:

The cover is kinda growing on me it's camp

Totami Legend

Yeah it has a weird camp energy, it’s like she’s mad at someone for the amount of diamonds or something