Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

mlaredoperez

The biggest issue for me os that her head is not even properly centered and it’s too grainy. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

when the album gets leaked before October and they will be forced to change the cover to make it more fresh :jonny5:

14 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Title track credits: Ava Max, Michael Pollack, Caroline Ailin, Cirkut 

stop ignoring us and spill something juicy: is motto on the album? no collabs?

12 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

stop ignoring us and spill something juicy: is motto on the album? no collabs?

We need to know is there any fun samples too:jonnycat:

16 tracks :jonny5: I’ve just pre saved it on Apple music

About the cover... my contribution :heart:

LGNzjNq.jpg

Edited by ricardopnhro
Change the photo

We’re definitely getting ballads this time. Her MusicBox era is upon us :jonny3:

3 hours ago, ricardopnhro said:

LGNzjNq.jpg

Love it so much :WAP:

3 hours ago, ricardopnhro said:

LGNzjNq.jpg

Textless would be better

ryan tedder is involved!! issa winning today, at least she's gonna secure a hit or two

4 minutes ago, halcyonxzone said:

ryan tedder is involved!! issa winning today, at least she's gonna secure a hit or two

how do you know? Did I miss something

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

how do you know? Did I miss something

he reposted the announcement with sideeye emojis soooo

49 minutes ago, halcyonxzone said:

he reposted the announcement with sideeye emojis soooo

Months ago One Republic mentioned Cirkut on their stories. What’s going on :gaycat3:

Not gonna lie, I really like this cover :celestial5: Interested to see what she'll serve!

…October?! :rip:

I’ll remain perched tho

the cover is kinda camp idk

That cover was certainly... a choice.

Oct? Let’s just be thankful We have a date some girls can’t relate

Okay so she has the worst graphic designer however she is serving bops so I am here for her.

I’ve not cared for her or her output much but then I kept Shazamming her songs not realizing it was her and I’ve decided I must stan. She’s always given me a bit of the same vibe as Bonnie McKee, very talented but difficult to stand out in a crowded market, so I’m surprised to see the success and backing she’s had which I think is well earned. 

55 minutes ago, Slap said:

She’s always given me a bit of the same vibe as Bonnie McKee, very talented but difficult to stand out in a crowded market, so I’m surprised to see the success and backing she’s had which I think is well earned. 

they have a lot in common. But the thing about Bonnie is she never got a chance. Imagine if Ava released SBS, it flopped, then she released an indie EP 4 years later. That’s basically Bonnie’s career. If Bonnie or many others had Ava’s drive and label backing, things could be different for them.

I’m starting to learn that it’s not the best or most talented people who succeed, it’s those who are willing to put themselves out there continually even if they’re amateur. You can see that with Ava but look how far she’s come.

• ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

cover is serving witness

she wishes

59 minutes ago, Saint James said:

they have a lot in common. But the thing about Bonnie is she never got a chance. Imagine if Ava released SBS, it flopped, then she released an indie EP 4 years later. That’s basically Bonnie’s career. If Bonnie or many others had Ava’s drive and label backing, things could be different for them.

I’m starting to learn that it’s not the best or most talented people who succeed, it’s those who are willing to put themselves out there continually even if they’re amateur. You can see that with Ava but look how far she’s come.

Agreed! The fact she’s persisted despite me kind of disregarding her, and then she won me over with songs that just kept popping up says something. You definitely need persistence and patience to have any longevity with how slowly things build in this market. 

Whereas those who get caught up in waiting for their moment and trying to go back to the drawing board alienate the people who stick by them and rarely build an audience longer term. 

Cover is serving camp mess but i really couldnt give less f. She will deliver the bops as per usual. 15 new songs :jonny5: 

we need the good sis to sample Cascada’s EWT and serve Eurodance pop perfection :alexz: 

After all she lowkey sampled them already (K&Q’s chorus sounds a little bit like Bad Boy’s) 

3 hours ago, Saint James said:

it’s those who are willing to put themselves out there continually even if they’re amateur. You can see that with Ava but look how far she’s come.

The amateur looking visuals are just the fruit of her personality I fear and It's ok as long the bops are good :matty:

2 hours ago, Slap said:

Agreed! The fact she’s persisted despite me kind of disregarding her, and then she won me over with songs that just kept popping up says something. You definitely need persistence and patience to have any longevity with how slowly things build in this market. 

Whereas those who get caught up in waiting for their moment and trying to go back to the drawing board alienate the people who stick by them and rarely build an audience longer term. 

Yeah, It's kinda wild how her career is shaping to be so consistent (for better or for worse) :deadbanana4:

I don't mind the tacky visuals tbh I feel like that's pretty much her brand. As long as the music is fun and carefree I can excuse ugly covers. I loved how H&H was constant upbeat fun, we need that energy on this album as well :clap3:

The vibe I get from the cover is “what the **** are you doing to me with diamonds all over my face enough with this shite” :rip: