Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

If its anything like the lead single she can KEEP IT

 

Need more classics like SBP, Torn, MHMH, Salt, K&Q

 

drunk-dancing.gif

I'm sure she started cleaning up some ABBA samples as soon as that The Weeknd rip off bombed

 

drunk-dancing.gif

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Views 476.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • stjosephprey4us
    stjosephprey4us

    Babe go back to spam posting in like every single thread on this site in the span of 35 minutes 

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    she does care about her career. she literally had her whole album leaked and then had no management for awhile. is finally on tour and we're getting new music soon. she just doesn't want to be a celeb

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    so after seeing her live i can say the following   - homegirl can actually sing. she loves flexing adlibs - the short song trend really needs to end because seeing her performs some son

  • Author
14 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

If its anything like the lead single she can KEEP IT

 

Need more classics like SBP, Torn, MHMH, Salt, K&Q

 

drunk-dancing.gif

It's not, it's very eurodance 

 

drunk-dancing.gif

22 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I'm sure she started cleaning up some ABBA samples as soon as that The Weeknd rip off bombed

 

drunk-dancing.gif

 

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's not, it's very eurodance 

 

drunk-dancing.gif

Thats what I want to hear

 

drunk-dancing.gif

45 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Are we ready for the Gen Z's Ga Ga to serve AOTY? @Leptine @Reverse Warholian @State of Grace.

 

drunk-dancing.gif

iyxcbfyckbufv8duyv.gif

 

I need Miss Koci to serve some pop rock avril vibes drunk-dancing.gif

 

We are finally getting an album It feels surreal, Atlantic loves her so much drunk-dancing.gif

On 6/27/2022 at 5:59 PM, Supervillain said:

It's not, it's very eurodance 

 

is Weapons also eurodance? :WAP:

  • Author
35 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

is Weapons also eurodance? :WAP:

No, it's kpop'd

 

This song reminds me of Weapons

 

 

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No, it's kpop'd

 

This song reminds me of Weapons

 

 

Oh- she’s taken it 

:jonny5:
 

 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Oh- she’s taken it 

:jonny5:
 

 

It is a banger but I hope it's not the next single, she should release the song I teased earlier next, it's perfect for the summertime :jonny2: 

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It is a banger but I hope it's not the next single, she should release the song I teased earlier next, it's perfect for the summertime :jonny2: 

Girl stop the teasing and start the leaking

ezgif-4-a3fbf509ad.thumb.gif.dbf1d5cfe15

I have a feeling this might kill off foxes the kick and xcx crash and become aoty.

 

heaven & hell grew on me. I hated it at first but you need to listen to it with fun intentions. Its still very very generic.

 

i know this album will take many more risks and im so here for it

Ava Max!

Quirky funny gal! :ahh: Album to blast with your friends on the summer road! October Fall you name it fun times everybody!

 

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

No, it's kpop'd

 

This song reminds me of Weapons

 

 

GAGGED :WAP:

MYTP was amazing, the success stanning shows. Can’t wait for this album.

Somebody wants to gain sympathy from ABBA and for what :gaycat3:

 

 

Abba receiving the sample requests:

 

23 hours ago, Aurora said:

MYTP was amazing, the success stanning shows. Can’t wait for this album.

not when my fav songs from her are freaking me out, torn, omg whats happening and MHAMH lol.

 

MYTP is just weak

Edited by Sharapov

This being a October release is such a pain like just drop it all now and promote it later I need my bowps

 

Totami Legend

 

 

19 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Press gays are listening to the album today

 

UYKUITR.gif

A press lunch wtf what does that mean :jonny5:

 

Tracklist soon? 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

A press lunch wtf what does that mean :jonny5:

 

Tracklist soon? 

I'm wondering why they're doing it so early? Maybe the date is getting moved up? 

 

The flyer looks so cute

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
On 6/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, Supervillain said:

No, it's kpop'd

 

This song reminds me of Weapons

 

 

The worst song on the album I guess!

drunk-dancing.gif

20 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I'm wondering why they're doing it so early? Maybe the date is getting moved up? 

 

The flyer looks so cute

 

 

They’re so weird, album in October, press in June, lead in May, no tour :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.