Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

On 6/14/2023 at 1:09 AM, SchmoodRing said:

so after seeing her live i can say the following

- homegirl can actually sing. she loves flexing adlibs

- the short song trend really needs to end because seeing her performs some songs for literally 2 minutes was not it and makes the set list feel alot shorter than it needs to be

- she could trim the setlist by not featuring random album cuts and instead include ALONE, NAKED, OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING, SO AM I and TORN from her debut album. LAST NIGHT ON EARTH and GET OUTTA MY HEART deserve to be performed and it's wild that they haven't been 

6 hours ago, ALA said:

I saw her live yesterday. It was cute lol I don't know her discography but she sounded good live. Mess at her not singing Naked, one of the songs I knew :rip:

If everything goes right 

I’m seeing her tonight 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

10 hours ago, wish said:

Get Outta My Heart or end the era

yes please and have the music video be a homage to i know what you did last summer with a cameo from the original cast

9 hours ago, Love Again said:

She needs to get a spot at the VMAs this year. I don't get how the EMAs keep inviting her but the VMA line up the past few years has been nothing interesting :deadbanana2:

the way that promo wise she is the reverse kylie minogue is a kii. she should keep booking oversea stages too though. but yeah she's more than qualified to have a vma slot. maybe when her next single drops? scooter do something!

3 hours ago, Gabe² said:

This is so much better 

an ava and dua collab is due asap

2 hours ago, halcyonday said:

RELEASE SLEEP WALKER

1. maybe you're the problem

2. million dollar baby

3. ghost

4. get outta my heart

5. sleepwalker

like what's so hard about this? she needs to add gomh to her setlist already

3 hours ago, Gabe² said:

If everything goes right 

I’m seeing her tonight 

let us know how it goes. hope she sings any of the following at your concert ALONE, NAKED, OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING, SO AM I and TORN from her debut album. LAST NIGHT ON EARTH and GET OUTTA MY HEART

i need the In The Dark visualizer so bad it's not even funny anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievably late to the party but this is the best song of 2023.

I hope like with me, others discover this song off the back of her dance features.

On 6/30/2023 at 7:04 PM, BryceG said:

Unbelievably late to the party but this is the best song of 2023.

I hope like with me, others discover this song off the back of her dance features.

Easily one of the best songs for sure

7 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

With this confirming D&D era has ended and deluxe seems out of the question, do we ever know which 2 songs were supposed on the album before they cut it down to just 14 tracks? 

I still can't get over how this album was dead-on-arrival.

Ghost coulda been a gay staple :jonny4:

I want her to keep her promise and and make her new music sonically consistent with Dancing's Done, which is one of the finest songs of this album.

v2eVt9C.gif

On 7/10/2023 at 4:11 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

what the hell is keeping her from releasing this 😭😭 not to mention all the other ones

On 7/11/2023 at 10:17 AM, psychodiva336 said:

what the hell is keeping her from releasing this 😭😭 not to mention all the other ones

seriously i hope they leak for the albums 1st or 2nd anniversary or something bc **** atlantic or whoever for keeping these from coming out atp it's the least they could do lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 3:42 PM, Kirby Kirbs said:

With this confirming D&D era has ended and deluxe seems out of the question, do we ever know which 2 songs were supposed on the album before they cut it down to just 14 tracks? 

Yeah could we get clarity on this? Also I'm confused why does she keep lying and misleading us. This is now the second time that with an album release we get tracks chopped off last minute as well as the deluxe never being released. But someone here said she was filming a music video with Khalid and that we had other features and collaborations to look forward to. I'm so last as to what the plan is. Did getting a new management mid era really derail things that bad that they're not gonna push this album outside of the tour? Ghost, Get Outta My Heart, Sleepwalker and Light Night On Earth deserved the world 

On 7/7/2023 at 3:32 PM, Nefertiti0 said:

***** where is the deluxe?

On 7/7/2023 at 5:29 PM, stephen1108 said:

I still can't get over how this album was dead-on-arrival.

Ghost coulda been a gay staple :jonny4:

Yeah they completely botched her serving a potential queer bop and also holiday classic anthem like tf 

On 7/8/2023 at 9:15 AM, TakeYouToHell said:

Good. She needs to call D&D a mixtape, then release her actual second studio album with good promotion and proper rollout:gaycat2:

... How about no lol the album is good. Sucks what happened but clearly the change in management is what caused the delays and shifts in the era being doa 

Very curious to see if she will have a more well-planned era with the new team. A lot of the delays and messiness seem to stem from her own obliviousness.

mariah.gif

On 7/7/2023 at 3:42 PM, Kirby Kirbs said:

One Night 

Power

Take It All

21 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Very curious to see if she will have a more well-planned era with the new team. A lot of the delays and messiness seem to stem from her own obliviousness.

mariah.gif

Well they're already doing a good job of putting her image more out there with more frequent social media postings, magazine shoots, features, collaborations and getting her to do more carpet events so that's a start

Really curious about her David Guetta song and her other one with Khalid

Not the industry going on a strike as soon she announces an acting career:rip:

I would love a deluxe but maybe It's time to move on to the next album giphy.gif

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

One Night 

Power

Take It All

@Ava Max girl do something everyone’s starving 

• ATRL Moderator

Well, it’s been six months so this thread will be locked

Ava gave us the greatest song of her career with Ghost, shame the release was so messy it never did anything

Excited for AM3!

• Like 1