Everything posted by ricardopnhro
-
Reneé Rapp - 'BITE ME'
- Alexandra Stan - 'Energia Ta'
Well, I'm glad she put all these songs in a romenian album, because there are sooooo boring and I probably to listen only once. I hope she does an english album after this.- Kylie Minogue - 'Tension II'
- Ava Max - "Spot a Fake"
She's one of my favorite new pop girls and I really love her, but, definitely THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT DIRECTION for her songs. The preview sounds like four or five other hersfelf songs and the people are saying "NO" for this.- Zara Larsson - 'VENUS'
WHAAAAT? But, who is she? Her voice is the same.- Is Mind Your Business Britney’s worst song?
BRITNEY'S WORST SONG IS BODY ACHE. That's so trash, so bad.- Zara Larsson - 'VENUS'
Back & Forth, Clean, Clubben, Confession, Die For You, Ideas, It Hurts, Just Don't, Move On, Permission, Push Pill, Smoke Rings, Stress, Wanna and her best unreleased, You Can't Make Me Come Back... All with new production and she'd have THE. ALBUM.- Zara Larsson & David Guetta - "On My Love"
I looooooooooooove this song, omg. Don't understand the hate, it's so good and I feel so happy and lighter. So far, this era is a 3/3 for me.- Zara Larsson - 'VENUS'
I'm listening her unreleased material and GOD how she scraps some of her best songs. Her career could've been on another level if she had made good decisions.- Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'
About the cover... my contribution - Alexandra Stan - 'Energia Ta'