Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Justin Bieber - "i feel funny"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Is it a single? Or multiple songs?

Single

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

This seems random?

He loves dropping random droplets while on tour it’s fun for him

 

I Feel Funny is 1:27 long lol. And Honest is coming out on Friday.

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

What in the 'Funny or Die' type **** was that :deadbanana4:

Shejdjdjdjdjne I told y’all :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Why is he doing this? :hoetenks:

He’s a white dude this is their humor :weeps: 

Yeah I feel that funny fun that funny fun that funny funny

Cole Bennett is a huge hip hop director so I think some of y'all missing that they filmed a gag video to precede the real single/video. 

15 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

What is this for? :rip: 

He’s been doing this since debut with joke songs like Omaha Mall, Dr. Bieber, etc. it’s just his thing ddddd idk what else to say

I clicked play then saw the length and turned it off. I have no time to be streaming ringtones

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.