Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lorde addresses the "shushing" situation

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End them tiktok kids queen :clap3:

 

“Also that dramatic-ass move was literally for an album called Melodrama, so, don't stress too hard. Bye.” :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

“Also that dramatic-ass move was literally for an album called Melodrama, so, don't stress too hard. Bye.” :clap3:

that was a powerful ending 

8 minutes ago, Brando said:

that was a powerful ending 

Imagine if she ended the video by shushing the camera, it would’ve been an iconic moment :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Imagine if she ended the video by shushing the camera, it would’ve been an iconic moment :deadbanana4:

i was expecting her to shush at some point for sure 

Something about her demeanor comes across as so condescending these days :skull: I’ve noticed it since those emails she sent around the SP release last summer

31 minutes ago, conquxror said:

that whole situation is just so dumb

10000% 
So dumb, it's literally a performance of ONE song on ONE tour. The **** :biblio:

9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Something about her demeanor comes across as so condescending these days :skull: I’ve noticed it since those emails she sent around the SP release last summer

She's always been condescending. :rip: 

 

Anyway, she didn't really clarify anything. "I shushed fans because I wanted an acapella moment during the show." Yeah wbk

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She's always been condescending. :rip: 

 

Anyway, she didn't really clarify anything. "I shushed fans because I wanted an acapella moment during the show." Yeah wbk

Because there was literally nothing to clarify for :skull: She didn't do anything wrong so

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

End them tiktok kids queen :clap3:

 

“Also that dramatic-ass move was literally for an album called Melodrama, so, don't stress too hard. Bye.” :clap3:

Ugh, I love her :jonnycat:

I feel bad for her. She’s really in her backlash era after being lauded for so long :chick1:

I laughed at it but she's still queen, plus there's tons of videos of the crowd singing with her at every other point in the concert lol

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I feel bad for her. She’s really in her backlash era after being lauded for so long :chick1:

if you went to her shows you'd never know. this is some petty stupid online ****

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.