Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The Weeknd: After Hours Til Dawn

Featured Replies

Like who wanna see him live when Bruno is alive and touring? :rip:

I can understand him doing theatres in the US but stadiums? :gaycat6:

 

Well, good for him I guess.

Edited by frenchyisback

  • Replies 899
  • Views 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    Y'all won't believe what just happened. I was front row with my boyfriend tonight in Nice and we were so emotional during Less Than Zero, my boyfriend started crying and Abel first pointed to his hear

  • ABEL     The show was AMAZING!!! the setlist is the stage & production is everything at this show  I was standing right next the middle statue & is sooooo flawless also the Moon look

  • unclefloprry
    unclefloprry

    THAT WAS AMAZING, I love this man  I can't believe I was there, feel like a dream, I finally heard my favorite artist of the last 7 years live. The last time he came I wasn't here and I was depressed

9 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

Like who wanna see him live when Bruno is alive and touring? :rip:

I can understand him doing theatres in the US but stadiums? :gaycat6:

 

Well, good for him I guess.

Bruno is great etc but nobody I know would rather see him than Abel :deadbanana4:

Yup Doja & The Weeknd. July 16 in NYC! If you're going and wanna link DM me!

I want to go to the NY date but I just can't justify those prices :deadbanana2: and Metlife is huge so I would want decent seats to see the whole production so I am eyeing either level 1 or floor seats 

12 hours ago, Desire said:

I want to go to the NY date but I just can't justify those prices :deadbanana2: and Metlife is huge so I would want decent seats to see the whole production so I am eyeing either level 1 or floor seats 

Floor seats is always the best option for me. I'd rather not go to a show than getting a half-assed experience, plus floor makes everything more exciting imo. Anything else feels detached from the experience.

12 hours ago, Desire said:

I want to go to the NY date but I just can't justify those prices :deadbanana2: and Metlife is huge so I would want decent seats to see the whole production so I am eyeing either level 1 or floor seats 

Me too but there's no way I'm going to NJ - I would spend more time on trains than the actual duration of the sow

On 4/20/2022 at 2:13 AM, ariananext said:

Bruno is great etc but nobody I know would rather see him than Abel :deadbanana4:

 

I love them both. But at least here in South America in 2017 Bruno sang in big stadiums, The Weeknd as part of a festival. :coffee:

-------

Abel we need dates in South America, but by 2023 to save money lol :bunny:

Just now, Reflektor_Creep said:

 

I love them both. But at least here in South America in 2017 Bruno sang in big stadiums, The Weeknd as part of a festival. :coffee:

-------

Abel we need dates in South America, but by 2023 to save money lol :bunny:

But Bruno only toured stadiums in South America and did festivals in the whole Europe, while Abel is doing stadiums in Europe, Oceania, Asia, Africa and South America which all haven't been announced yet :rip: What are you even talking about?

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

But Bruno only toured stadiums in South America and did festivals in the whole Europe, while Abel is doing stadiums in Europe, Oceania, Asia, Africa and South America which all haven't been announced yet :rip: What are you even talking about?

 

Stade de France, Barcelona Olympic Stadium, Wanda Metropolitano (Spain)

 

 

Just now, Reflektor_Creep said:

 

Stade de France, Barcelona Olympic Stadium, Wanda Metropolitano (Spain)

 

 

Good for him for booking those 3 dates and 10 festivals, get that bag! But Abel's South American dates have yet to be announced (like you just said :skull:), so again.. what are you talking about?

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

Floor seats is always the best option for me. I'd rather not go to a show than getting a half-assed experience, plus floor makes everything more exciting imo. Anything else feels detached from the experience.

This convinced me for floor seat because you're absolutely right lmao :hug: 

 

2 hours ago, getBusy said:

Me too but there's no way I'm going to NJ - I would spend more time on trains than the actual duration of the sow

That's what's annoying about it too but luckily I drive and I'll probably just make it a weekend in NJ :skull: 

1 minute ago, Desire said:

This convinced me for floor seat because you're absolutely right lmao :hug: 

 

happy to hear that :jonny6: enjoy your show, can't wait to hear all of yours reviews

So the album thread is closed... and there's no base for him?

 

A little off topic, but did anybody notice that they changed the Dawn FM (Alternate World) in streaming? They removed the Agents of Time Remix of TMB (I am crying since it was soooo good) and replaced it with the single version of TMB. Weird... I mean I don't mind it but why remove the other remix?

 

 

OT: I wish I could go, I saw him live during the Starboy tour and it was such a great show, but he's not coming anywhere near.

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

He's teasing european dates :jonny6:

YEEEES FINALLY!!!!!

  • 3 weeks later...

Well ... RIP 

 

Also where the F are the European dates ? He should have kept the old ones 

Hope he brings Kaytranada, SZA, Tinashe, and/or FKA Twigs :alexz: Lana might be a good choice too

Edited by EyesOnMe

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

I can’t at this site’s weird ass fascination in dragging Abel and his tour stats when most users were dickriding all Starboy-After Hours era. Its unfortunate Doja is out but I’m sure there will be a decent replacement.

 

Either way I’m still attending. :fan:

36 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

The tour is cancelled. Good riddance. 

no it isn't?

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Mfs coming in here wishing the tour was cancelled. :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.