Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shazbaz13

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shazbaz13

  1. I do hope her return to the stage helps her get inspired to come back to Australia. I saw her twice when she came to Australia on a special TV performance + the Bangerz tour in 2014 around the time I was diagnosed with Crohn's so it will always live as a distinct marker where my life changed. Would be amazing to see her now after all these years
  2. Have listened to it three times now as I went to an early listening event and she has done it again! Wrote a full review on it too if anyone wants to have a read: https://mediahype101.com/bass-persuades-review-miley-cyrus-balances-heavy-bass-and-vulnerable-storytelling/
  3. Digging this! Have gathered my thoughts and here is my full review: https://mediahype101.com/after-the-afterparty-charli-xcx-dissects-the-psychological-toll-of-brat-on-seventh-studio-album-music-fashion-film/
  4. Excellent album! He deserves all the success <3 Wrote a little review to: https://mediahype101.com/album-review-adam-lamberts-adam-is-a-return-to-his-pop-rock-roots/
  5. Still obsessed with this album. It has been a while but did a full album review: https://mediahype101.com/madonna-brings-back-the-dancefloor-on-powerful-new-album/
  6. Flying from Australia to Canada to see my queen perform again. It has been too long! Just got tickets and it feels like I am in a dream. Going by myself - hope I get to meet some more Arianators
  7. It's out on Apple Music!
  8. Out now.
  9. https://www.instagram.com/p/DQZHXzUkWuX/?igsh=ZTZqZnA3OXhzanZ5
  10. https://www.instagram.com/p/DP9q6ZcjNnw/?igsh=dngxd3pidmpqNWdv
  11. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DOuENi4kXwT/?igsh=MXhkMDNmaWR5dmpvaw== out Friday!
  12. This has some great songs on it. Think my favourite is Don't Look Down
  13. Can't wait for this! Unconditional is immaculate
  14. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DN3Gvdo3NoK/?igsh=MTFsbDNxZ21sZ25qaQ==
  15. Can't wait! So happy she is switching it up again Do we reckon first single this Friday?
  16. "Tom Felton will reprise his film role of Draco Malfoy in the Broadway production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Performances begin November 11 for a limited 19 week engagement. Sign up for first access to tickets at HarryPotterBroadway.com." https://www.instagram.com/p/DKhPT4VgNCF/?igsh=MWlrbnVmMTJpNXR6dA==
  17. I thought this was so random at first but now I'm bopping. what in the heck did they put in this song?
  18. A return to form for Lorde
  19. Knew this would be the one Love everything about this era so far and love her!! Have had it on repeat since it's been available
  20. Another absolute bop, iconic!
  21. Fave so far is Open Hearts
  22. What an album. He did that

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.