Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Best AVI on ATRL

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

@DAP not us (almost) twinning with our avis :jonny:

 

IMG_7022.thumb.gif.48a0724ec8befa7fec5c0

Nacho.thumb.gif.b64f64a26a3b9eb44edfce28

Who is this?

  • Replies 599
  • Views 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Who is this?

Andrés Velencoso and Martiño Rivas from TV series "Nacho"

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

@DAP not us (almost) twinning with our avis :jonny:

 

IMG_7022.thumb.gif.48a0724ec8befa7fec5c0

Nacho.thumb.gif.b64f64a26a3b9eb44edfce28

Well you know what they say about great minds :gaycat3:

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Andrés Velencoso and Martiño Rivas from TV series "Nacho"

Thank you bby :heart:

  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Avariko said:

@nostalgic

 

ezgif-5-086f5fcc30.thumb.gif.32d884409b7

 

Cute. :gaycat2:

This is funny because I was just thinking how hot yours is :jonny: thanks cutie :heart:

Edited by nostalgic

11 hours ago, nostalgic said:

This is funny because I was just thinking how hot yours is :jonny: thanks cutie :heart:

ellen-rihanna.gif

34 minutes ago, magazine said:

@Zaynsus is there an imgur link for this gif? :jonny5:

 

Nobody-Sausage-2.thumb.gif.fc4414471fba4

 

I love it

 

For some reason, every time I try to upload a gif to Imgur, it turns it into a video...

I used Gifyu instead.

 

SgGRo.gif

I love the hot guy avis, but they aren't the BEST on ATRL let's be honest.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.