Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best AVI on ATRL

Featured Replies

  • Replies 599
  • Views 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Looooove @perpetual noviceโ€™s avi. I totally forgot about this look from Used to Know Me!ย 

ย 

Charli_XCX__Used_To_Know_Me_Official_Vid

On 10/17/2023 at 1:24 AM, Aristotle said:

@Danesย 

GUCCI.gif.ec6892d8fd942854972b746bb43ade

Came here to post thisย 

ย 

GUCCI.gif.ec6892d8fd942854972b746bb43ade

It's gotta be @AxelFox's for me - I always watch it go a couple rounds LOL.

ย 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.a3c22947bd

45 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

It's gotta be @AxelFox's for me - I always watch it go a couple rounds LOL.

ย 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.a3c22947bd

Thank you haha she was really feeling herself thereย 

  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 5:37 AM, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Who's this, asking for science.

ย 

1.thumb.gif.51956ede04f72c47a932c14e2160

ย 

Taylor Zakhar Perez :smitten:

There's something about @Rogue's avatar that I like... or maybe it's the member himself... I love his postsย :coffee:

2 hours ago, Maroonx said:

There's something about @Rogue's avatar that I like... or maybe it's the member himself... I love his postsย :coffee:

aww thank you that made me smile! :hug:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.