Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best AVI on ATRL

Featured Replies

  • Replies 598
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

45 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Yeah sis it's Ben.. He first appeared in season 4.

 

I recommend watching the whole thing 

I was gonna say mine but then I saw yours

mine since i can watch Tom tripping all day :smitten: things id let him do to me tho :fan:

22 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Yeah sis it's Ben.. He first appeared in season 4.

 

I recommend watching the whole thing 

I'll get into it one of these days. :gaycat4:

21 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

JkZ1LcG.jpgIvvrBA2.jpgl99Rxd9.pngMYATP.thumb.png.26b1ee2d8fc15f0260a6ab7e

 

 

 

 

 

its-getting-weird-real-housewives-of-atl

ok can you put a pink wig on it?

30 minutes ago, Queen. said:

ok can you put a pink wig on it?

Only If Ava does obviously :gaycat1:

  • 1 month later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.