Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Request a GIF/Avatar

Featured Replies

Can I please get a cute HQ avi from this video? preferably from the shots where he's sitting and playing guitar?

ย 

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 117.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How are these?ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Which part do you want?ย  ย 

  • It's okay, no need to apologize! Just remember it for next timeย  ย  ย  Miraculously under the size limit. Lucky you! ย  ย  ย 

Can someone make a gif of this lady laughing up a storm? KIii

ย 

Thanks in advance

On 6/23/2023 at 3:41 PM, umich said:

May I please request 4:11-4:17 & 4:19-4:23 (AVI size) combined into one? :dancehall:ย Thank you.

mzXVHEu.gif

23 hours ago, Avariko said:

Can I get these images resized to 500x 500x

And turned into GIFs so that they look HQ as AVIs

ย 

Pretty Please. :heart2:

Om9Jzye.gif

ySOazgm.gif

W2Bg0yR.gif

EpCyfPf.gif

20 hours ago, Joyride said:

Can I please get a cute HQ avi from this video? preferably from the shots where he's sitting and playing guitar?

V8KzSap.gif

3 hours ago, 1989 said:

Can someone make this into an avi?ย :jonnycat:

4OAuT7g.gif

11 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

V8KzSap.gif

wait, could you please add the bit from 2:52 to 2:55? that'd be perfect!

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

mzXVHEu.gif

Thank you so much ๐Ÿฅน

12 hours ago, Joyride said:

wait, could you please add the bit from 2:52 to 2:55? that'd be perfect!

Like this?

ย 

rHqrsF8.gif

6 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Like this?

ย 

rHqrsF8.gif

yes!!!! thank you!! :heart:

@Mr. Blue_Shirtย May I please get an avi from 0:52 - 01:04

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, Love Drought said:

@Mr. Blue_Shirtย May I please get an avi from 0:52 - 01:04

7tgzmYz.gif

I have another batch of photos I need resized to 500x 500x and turned into GIFs

Sorry if it's a bit much. :emofish:

ย 

BIG thank you in advance. :heart2:

ย 

Spoiler

2

ย 

1

ย 

3

ย 

5

ย 

6

ย 

Edited by Avariko

16 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

ย 

0:01 - 0:08 pleaseย :heart:

ezgif-3-7cfde19f4e.gif

On 6/28/2023 at 7:19 AM, Avariko said:

I have another batch of photos I need resized to 500x 500x and turned into GIFs

Sorry if it's a bit much. :emofish:

ย 

BIG thank you in advance. :heart2:

ย 

ย  Hide contents

2

ย 

1

ย 

3

ย 

5

ย 

6

ย 

ezgif-3-6de223fea3.gifย ย ezgif-3-309b5f4d48.gif

ย 

ezgif-3-1cc7864bc8.gifย ย ezgif-3-6576cba75b.gif

ย 

ezgif-3-fa677baad4.gif

6 hours ago, Allday said:

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ezgif-3-6de223fea3.gifย ย ezgif-3-309b5f4d48.gif

ย 

ezgif-3-1cc7864bc8.gifย ย ezgif-3-6576cba75b.gif

ย 

ezgif-3-fa677baad4.gif

Woah thanks. :jonny:

  • 2 weeks later...

Why do I keep getting an error when trying to upload a new avatar?

5 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

Why do I keep getting an error when trying to upload a new avatar?

How big is the avi? I know some files seem to be buggy on here.

2 hours ago, Allday said:

How big is the avi? I know some files seem to be buggy on here.

I tried 150x150, 180x180 and 200x200. Theyโ€™re also all under 4MB.ย 

On 7/10/2023 at 6:47 AM, Lana Banana said:

I tried 150x150, 180x180 and 200x200. Theyโ€™re also all under 4MB.ย 

The same thing is happening to me! So I assume itโ€™s just an issue with the website currently?ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.