#BlackDontCrack

Devin

Going to a queer black club event this week, which again, you'd think would be more common in a big city but NOPE! I'm not delusional enough to think I'll meet the love of my life in the club but at the very least I'll be able to vibe with like minded folk and listen to decent music

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

Dr. Alexander
On 1/6/2024 at 1:05 PM, Devin said:

my past relationships been mainly Black

spacer.png

On 11/18/2023 at 6:43 PM, KFC said:

I live in one of the biggest and most diverse cities in the world and yet I struggle to meet black or POC queer people :doc: dating is horrible. Idk if this is a universal experience or I'm doing something wrong

Have you tried going to more queer Black/POC events? That's the best way to meet other Black queer people these days.

Quite a lot of Black men on the apps in London are either DL, not looking for relationships or aren't interested in other Black men 5I5s8.png

Apps like Jack'd also aren't popular here either.

Edited by Theshigo Washidu

Usher supports Israel but I'll pretend I didn't see that till after the Superbowl I guess

On 1/17/2024 at 12:49 PM, Armani? said:

Usher supports Israel but I'll pretend I didn't see that till after the Superbowl I guess

:biblio: 

they uploaded LHHATL on netflix and im finna binge watch. them earlier seasons was elite & so ghetto :jonny5:

On 1/19/2024 at 1:43 AM, Devin said:

they uploaded LHHATL on netflix and im finna binge watch. them earlier seasons was elite & so ghetto :jonny5:

Someone on Twitter said that Stevie and Joseline were the original Chrisean and Blueface :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

happy black history month :heart2:

• Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 8:43 PM, Devin said:

I feel like I've gotten too old for the reality tv i used to watch, I watched BGC and L&HH as a kid but I've tried to keep up with L&HH: Miami and it's not working lmfao. idk. It feels too clout driven now. Reality TV is too driven by clout now in general. I do like The Traitor tho.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I feel like I've gotten too old for the reality tv i used to watch, I watched BGC and L&HH as a kid but I've tried to keep up with L&HH: Miami and it's not working lmfao. idk. It feels too clout driven now. Reality TV is too driven by clout now in general. I do like The Traitor tho.

ayo where the hell u been? :jonny5:

nah same most reality tv today is so fake or calculated storylines. i prefer watching the peak years early ‘00s-2012 thats when the shows really gave reality and relatable drama. 

only shows i keep up with are Ilyana, M2M, and Love & Marriage Huntsville. mb cause its more mature & theres still some level of reality there. i needa check out Traitor

20 hours ago, Devin said:

ayo where the hell u been? :jonny5:

nah same most reality tv today is so fake or calculated storylines. i prefer watching the peak years early ‘00s-2012 thats when the shows really gave reality and relatable drama. 

only shows i keep up with are Ilyana, M2M, and Love & Marriage Huntsville. mb cause its more mature & theres still some level of reality there. i needa check out Traitor

I've been working hard at this tech career thing. I'm entering another certification course that is gonna be really good for me (AWS Institute). I want a comfortable life, this is gonna be the way lol. I'm fine though, in good health after a scare, but it's a non factor as long as I take my anemia medication lol but thankfully I got a clean bill of health otherwise. How you been? 

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Wicked said:

@Armani? another hit on the way

an0reVU.png

Been on my rotation when it wasn't even on his artist page lol

13 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Been on my rotation when it wasn't even on his artist page lol

Slum Tiller >>, he needs to drop PSP on streaming too

• 2 weeks later...

Their importing pile of trash show 'Slave Play' to London.. I'm not even going to bother seeing the show but the discourse around it will be so insufferable I may just take a break from black British social media for a while :rip:

Edited by Gwendolyn

10 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Their importing pile of trash show 'Slave Play' to London.. I'm not even going to bother seeing the show but the discourse around it will be so insufferable I may just take a break from black British social media for a while :rip:

One of my Black Brit mutuals quote tweeted someone from there being excited for it and dragged them :ahh:

It really is trash though, nothing revolutionary either. Juxtaposing B-W interracial dating with enslaved people being SA'd is not groundbreaking or anything they were saying. It was disrespectful when it came out and I refuse to support anything Jeremy is attatched to. 

• Like 1

i need our black girls to stop this trend of tattooing níggas on they face. :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

now who told Sexyy Red ass to do this

like when does the clownery, the foolery, and the niggatry stop? :dies:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Can she fall off already :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

we need to stop letting walmart employees become musicians :rip:

March 22, 2024 - Future x Metro

March 29, 2024 - Beyoncé

April 5, 2024 - Bryson Tiller 

April 12, 2024 - Future x Metro II

April 19, 2024 - PARTYNEXTDOOR 

April 26, 2024 - Kanye x Ty Dolla II

pending: new SZA and Kehlani 

Spring 2024 off to a good start for me. :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

March 22, 2024 - Future x Metro

March 29, 2024 - Beyoncé

April 5, 2024 - Bryson Tiller 

April 12, 2024 - Future x Metro II

April 19, 2024 - PARTYNEXTDOOR 

April 26, 2024 - Kanye x Ty Dolla II

pending: new SZA and Kehlani 

Spring 2024 off to a good start for me. :jonny5:

not me thinking this was all the concerts you were going to at first sjsjsjs i was like okay rich baby :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.