• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

So.. this Travis vs Taylor vs Kayda thing has been doing my head in. The fact straight black men are willing to throw their own sisters under the bus and the fact that some black women clearly live through these swirl couples to so funny :rip: Personally I would prefer a man who dates both black and white so I know it's not a 'fetish' :michael:

23 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

So.. this Travis vs Taylor vs Kayda thing has been doing my head in. The fact straight black men are willing to throw their own sisters under the bus and the fact that some black women clearly live through these swirl couples to so funny :rip: Personally I would prefer a man who dates both black and white so I know it's not a 'fetish' :michael:

As a gay person, it’s really interesting to see how much animosity there is between straight black men and straight black women on social media.

Obviously this isn’t just a Black thing, as the Red Pill movement and femininity coaches are grifting from everyone, but the push towards viewing people in terms of whether they are  “high/low value” instead of based on compatibility has interesting racial implications. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

So.. this Travis vs Taylor vs Kayla thing has been doing my head in. The fact straight black men are willing to throw their own sisters under the bus and the fact that some black women clearly live through these swirl couples to so funny :rip: Personally I would prefer a man who dates both black and white so I know it's not a 'fetish' :michael:

All the weirdos are tiring.

• People lifting up Kayla to put down Taylor by body shaming her when she has an ED
  • This tweet right here

• Racists attacking Kayla

• Sports fans (As usual)

• And etc.

I just want Taylor and Travis to be happy and have a stable relationship.

Grown ass men and women losing sleep and living vicariously through celebrity relationships, as well as projecting their trauma and insecurities onto them is what's crazy.

This is probably yet another one of Taylor's PR relationships and people are busy writing thinkpieces over it :deadbanana4:

• Haha 5

Its only the weird swirlers whose ***** gets wet for any average white dude that gets a fade + uses a blaccent. Idgaf about that dude or who he dates. 

• Like 2

what the hell happened on the last page

:clack:

Y'all reporting in here now?  Damn, things have changed. Also, why y'all ain't tell me Diddy and co's album is actually not bad...at all

:gaycatx::gaycatx::gaycatx:

Edited by Hooligan

On 10/4/2023 at 5:49 PM, Hooligan said:

Y'all reporting in here now?  Damn, things have changed. Also, why y'all ain't tell me Diddy and co's album is actually not bad...at all

:gaycatx::gaycatx::gaycatx:

What are your favorites? Tbh I prefer Babyface R&B collab album more.

On 10/8/2023 at 2:51 PM, Devin said:

What are your favorites? Tbh I prefer Babyface R&B collab album more.

I'm always a sucker for anything Babyface, so yes I like that track with him and John, but I like the Swae Lee song which is weird because I'm not a Swae fan.  I, also, like the Summer Walker track but read Sza was originally the artist who was supposed to do it.  W/e the case it's still one of my favorites on the album. Oh yeah, like the Mary track too, but sounds like a dude (who sounds similar to Mary sings some of it while not being credited).

Edited by Hooligan

On 10/9/2023 at 11:46 PM, Hooligan said:

Oh yeah, like the Mary track too, but sounds like a dude (who sounds similar to Mary sings some of it while not being credited).

:skull:

Finally streamed it and here are my favorites:

Spoiler

- I Like

- Reachin’

- Stay Awhile

- Need Somebody

- Brought My Love

- Stay Long

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta start posting in here more often. I be forgetting all about this thread. 

On 9/19/2023 at 7:17 PM, Fleahive said:

Hi I’m blackity black. 

Yes I get so embarrassed seeing grown men walk around with sagging pants, cursing like a sailor, using n word out loud in every sentence in public, etc. The black community has to learn to grow and stop embracing bad stereotypes as a culture. We can do so much better. The world (including black non Americans) look at us like we’re crazy. We also need to work on emotional intelligence. A lot of black folks can’t have a disagreement without it turning into a full blown argument, hands thrown or guns drawn. It’s actually sad.  Learn when to pick and choose your battles. You don’t always have to have the last word. I could go on…

my dad says the exact same things. I used to rebel and disagree but he was right 😩

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I gotta start posting in here more often. I be forgetting all about this thread. 

well hello sister :hughard:

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

i be tryna keep it alive 

Spoiler

or at least within the first 2 pages in lounge :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.