#BlackDontCrack

Devin

7 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

not me thinking this was all the concerts you were going to at first sjsjsjs i was like okay rich baby :jonny:

:deadbanana: wait i missed this while i was at work.

• Haha 1

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

im going to a few shows but i been tryna save for a crib and finish my tattoos. 

• Like 1

me too :deadbanana2: everything is just so damn expensive. i wanted to see sza last year but her tickets jumped from $150 to $500 ffff no ma'am!

• Like 1

Just now, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

me too :deadbanana2: everything is just so damn expensive. i wanted to see sza last year but her tickets jumped from $150 to $500 ffff no ma'am!

facts! and sza came a long way from sitting on that damn stool with a mic. 

SOS Tour was amazing tho! :ghostface:

im so over (non-black) POC users tryna speak on or align themselves w/ Black folks and issues we experience. we all might be brown but we not cut from the same cloth. :rip:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Devin said:

im so over (non-black) POC users tryna speak on or align themselves w/ Black folks and issues we experience. we all might be brown but we not cut from the same cloth. :rip:

Speaking of... I be ready to type my thoughts on this Cowboy Carter **** but this site is weird, so I don't. 

But as a Black American who loves Country/Bluegrass and is well aware of the history I have THOUGHTS. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Speaking of... I be ready to type my thoughts on this Cowboy Carter **** but this site is weird, so I don't. 

But as a Black American who loves Country/Bluegrass and is well aware of the history I have THOUGHTS. 

deadass a convo the ppl arent ready for frfr.

Am I tripping or does your #1 song the past few weeks sound like this American Idol Winner song?:rip: @Devin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Am I tripping or does your #1 song the past few weeks sound like this American Idol Winner song?:rip: @Devin

nahhhhhhhh ik teddys song sound familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it. :skull: bc his style kinda reminds of amy winehouse with the soul/blues mix.

Kendrick keeping Black American tradition alive while everyone else playing games, I need our other genres to get on board. Need the R&B folks to get a competitive streak.

11 hours ago, Wicked said:

Kendrick keeping Black American tradition alive while everyone else playing games, I need our other genres to get on board. Need the R&B folks to get a competitive streak.

swear i want the R&B girls and boys to branch out a bit. we have a good collection with their own style, the passion just isnt there. :frown:

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2024 at 1:28 PM, Theshigo Washidu said:

Apps like Jack'd also aren't popular here either.

i know im like 3 months late but gosh i just downloaded this in effort to be around more black guys but i think the verdict is i gotta move :rip: there is NOTHINGGGGG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

screaming at the diss tracks leaking. the rap industry is sending me rn :lmao: hate seeing my fav rappers going at it but this shıt mad entertaining. black twitter aint making it no better.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Devin said:

screaming at the diss tracks leaking. the rap industry is sending me rn :lmao: hate seeing my fav rappers going at it but this shıt mad entertaining. black twitter aint making it no better.

I'm just ready for the inevitable of Kendrick scalping Drake. He's from Compton, this gonna get ugly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I'm just ready for the inevitable of Kendrick scalping Drake. He's from Compton, this gonna get ugly.

tbh its been ugly. certain lyrics i picked up on during mr. morale & kdots feature run + CLB & some of FATD. 

im ready for the kendrick diss. theres gotta be some NASTY pen work if bro been sitting on that since 2020 in case maple leaf started wildin. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

someone on twitter said the old folks told j. cole to get in the house niggas abt to start shooting. like leave my bro alone. :skull:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Devin said:

tbh its been ugly. certain lyrics i picked up on during mr. morale & kdots feature run + CLB & some of FATD. 

im ready for the kendrick diss. theres gotta be some NASTY pen work if bro been sitting on that since 2020 in case maple leaf started wildin. :deadbanana2:

Hope his day one fans got some facts on 'em. 

&

Soon as I press that button
***** better get right like the ambulance comin'

Had my attention, I hope he ends him lmao. Despite beating Meek Drake can't even go where is needed to win imo. If he does I'd be surprised.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish there was a popular rapper that made girl records, cause while I'm not singling the genre out, we're in desperate need of a Poetic Justice or sumn.

Dudes playing Future to be romantic :rip: Or redpill era Drake :skull:

19 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Dudes playing Future to be romantic :rip: Or redpill era Drake :skull:

:rip: 

i needa '20s r&b/rap love song as good as

2 hours ago, Devin said:

:rip: 

i needa '20s r&b/rap love song as good as

My man be throwing on Future like, wtf is going on man :skull: maybe some other time.

I'd kill even for something like this, but it sucks Cole hates this song.

Edit: :jonny6:

Edited by Wicked
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Devin said:

where @Tom Vercetti u watching the playoffs?

I am and just saw the heat whoop celtics ass without butler :coffee2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.