Jump to content

Random Thoughts


Guernica
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm getting my teeth done which I'm so excited for an enhancement of my smile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Allday

    193

  • Bacardo Royale

    83

  • Queen.

    81

  • Aristotle

    72

I intentionally Drank coffee to stay awake and now I regret it :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

Just when I thought this year couldn't get worse, it does. :gaycat6:

explain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contemplating DM’ing and dragging my ex’s “straight” best friend that tried to get him to cheat on me with him. We’re not together anymore but I’m still lowkey pressed bc I initially ignored it when I found out and said nothing to him. Like  he planned a whole dinner with all three of us specifically so he could “meet and get to know me” like some heaux ally, then pulled that a few weeks later…

 

someone give me a sign to administer lashings on this closet case   :giraffe:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am anxious on high levels again because I am 70% sure now that world war 3 will happen with everything going on

 

I don't wanna die young, there is so much to see still

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aliens I KNOW Y'ALL ARE OUT HERE, WATCHING AND SEEING HOW THIS CIVILIZATION IS PROGRESSING. PLEASE STEP IN. PLEASE REVEAL YOURSELVES (AGAIN) cause I can't take these human idiots in power anymore

 

Just put the whole humanity in check, communism style

 

The thought of large spaceships suddenly appearing on the sky, a time stood still moment, the return of our gods back and putting these rich morons in their place

 

People falling on their knees and begging gods for mercy because the test in human civilization has failed hard because of miserable men in position of power

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am anxious on high levels again because I am 70% sure now that world war 3 will happen with everything going on

 

I don't wanna die young, there is so much to see still

 

Ugh same and pretty sure Australia is the next place.  :skull: because our prime minster keeps threatening everyone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2022 at 6:42 AM, Sempiternal said:

Ugh same and pretty sure Australia is the next place.  :skull: because our prime minster keeps threatening everyone 

Next place for what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Whis said:

Next place for what?

Let's bust say scomo (Scott morrison) has public threaten putin apparently and that is scary for us atm  and also for some reason Scott is bad mouthing at leader of China too.  :deadbanana4: think his been watching too much daredevil 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2022 at 6:42 AM, Juanny said:

 

 

I'm finally seeing my ex again (i guess he's not my ex anymore lol), i am nervous because he's the only one who make me feel this way, but also so happy again. i was feeling miserable and empty all last year and I feel like my life is so full again somehow! I kind of hate that is a guy who does that for me though :( but what can you do

I hope it went well! :heart2: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2022 at 4:10 PM, bumpah said:

i wish there's a reset button in life. i loce everything about me except my life 

Sis, have you ever thought about therapy? You can't change the past but you live in the present now to work on your future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Administrator
7 hours ago, Juanny said:

omg i see ads! another win! @Lee!! @Ryan BTE

:hughard:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Family gathering today went with a discussion about homosexuality with my dad having an argument with this lady who was a supporter. My dad said how it's disgusting, unnatural and against God's nature and then he went on to attack the media and "gay lobby" for simply showing.... gay people existing. That's a propaganda for him. He said gays should be embarrassed and not be out (of the closet).

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2022 at 1:22 PM, Zylo said:

Contemplating DM’ing and dragging my ex’s “straight” best friend that tried to get him to cheat on me with him. We’re not together anymore but I’m still lowkey pressed bc I initially ignored it when I found out and said nothing to him. Like  he planned a whole dinner with all three of us specifically so he could “meet and get to know me” like some heaux ally, then pulled that a few weeks later…

 

someone give me a sign to administer lashings on this closet case   :giraffe:

 

Take the high road and don't talk to your ex or the friend ever again. But if you did drag pls give us the details lmao

 

-

 

Coming to Europe from America on vacation is always so funny as an ATRL'r like i'm used to seeing all of the Europeans members first posts of the day 6-7+ hours after I log on but now i'm online in the morning with all of yall. 

But WOOOOOOOOO it was 80 F in Florida when I left and its like 39 F this morning in Amsterdam. SO COLD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Family gathering today went with a discussion about homosexuality with my dad having an argument with this lady who was a supporter. My dad said how it's disgusting, unnatural and against God's nature and then he went on to attack the media and "gay lobby" for simply showing.... gay people existing. That's a propaganda for him. He said gays should be embarrassed and not be out (of the closet).

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

And you live with this man??? Wtf sis i'm so sorry you don't deserve to live with someone with such warped mentality at ALL you are on of the nicest people on this website. 

My parents were also very homophobic growing up but just your casual " Look at that ******" stuff nothing deep like what you are talking about. Since i'm the only child they eventually came around and accepted me. Hoping your father loses that crazy mindset eventually.. 

 

Did you just sit there quite? I wouldn't even know what to say

sG0sS1x.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, makeme said:

And you live with this man??? Wtf sis i'm so sorry you don't deserve to live with someone with such warped mentality at ALL you are on of the nicest people on this website. 

My parents were also very homophobic growing up but just your casual " Look at that ******" stuff nothing deep like what you are talking about. Since i'm the only child they eventually came around and accepted me. Hoping your father loses that crazy mindset eventually.. 

 

Did you just sit there quite? I wouldn't even know what to say

sG0sS1x.gif

 

Awww, thank you so much. :heart: the only gay representation he sees are bitchy fashion designers on TV who comment on women's looks and fashion and it comes of very elitist and the fashion designers usually think they are of higher importance cuz they give their opinion on red carpet looks. Nnnn; while gays in other professions don't get any TV time like doctors, lawyers or the everyday working class jobs etc. because they are in the closet + they aren't celebrities while our gay actors and singers remain in the closet so they could still get job offers. It's sad.

 

I was just walking slowly behind the table and listening how the conversation unfolded. I was being quiet and drinking my coca cola in peace.

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Awww, thank you so much. :heart: the only gay representation he sees are bitchy fashion designers on TV who comment on women's looks and fashion and it comes of very elitist and the fashion designers usually think they are of higher importance cuz they give their opinion on red carpet looks. Nnnn; while gays in other professions don't get any TV time like doctors, lawyers or the everyday working class jobs etc. because they are in the closet + they aren't celebrities while our gay actors and singers remain in the closet so they could still get job offers. It's sad.

 

I was just walking slowly behind the table and listening how the conversation unfolded. I was being quiet and drinking my coca cola in peace.

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

Wow I had no idea Croatia was like that. Hope you can get away from that man ASAP :cries:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, makeme said:

Wow I had no idea Croatia was like that. Hope you can get away from that man ASAP :cries:

 

It's the people who grew up in old Yugoslavia who think that way. Anyways how's in Netherlands? Why choose them and not Italy where it's warmer and is about to host Eurovision?

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lowkey hate my life. ****** up at work last week so I pulled a sicky today cause I was so anxious about clocking in. I can't keep avoiding it though so I'll have to go in tomorrow. I have so much **** to do as well. Really want to quit cause I've been a bit miserable since I started but then I'll have to go job searching again. Waiting for someone to hit me with a bus/car.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's so scary the way men can quickly switch up and do a 180 on you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We really are an entire century off in both Law & Fashion :rainy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

my twitter just got suspended again for tweeting "send me n*des" under the weeknd's tweet :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...