Jump to content

Random Thoughts


Guernica

Recommended Posts

how do i change my username

i dont even listen to gorillaz like that anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Kern

    988

  • Alldeezy

    955

  • KFC

    544

  • Kanes

    510

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to train a new employee this week and I really do not have the energy lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm really thinking of leaving one of my main group chats just because some of the people there have gotten really annoying.

 

VtXa.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hate straight men 

 

4u9ttbD.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not crying over him anymore, I dodged a bullet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2022 at 9:12 PM, gorillaz said:

how do i change my username

i dont even listen to gorillaz like that anymore

its a sign you need to get back into them :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

its a sign you need to get back into them :) 

Sis, the music is terrible.

I don't blame her.

 

vbcazs.gif

 

On 5/22/2022 at 8:12 PM, gorillaz said:

how do i change my username

i dont even listen to gorillaz like that anymore


You have to buy ATRL+

 

ibqo3Zuvte8GdN.gif

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tomorrow is my b day and I just Invited my favorite cousin for a pizza at home along with the family.

 

I wish I could do more stuff to celebrate me but at least I’m not in a depressed mood like the previous years

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fell in love with my best friend and I really really really want to try his dick but I can't since we're both in a relationship.

 

I wish me, and him for that matter, would be comftorable enough for very, verrryyy secret friends with benefits type deal, but it just feels WRONG.

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact girlies are angry about legend @katara and want to strip his thread Rights yet he started a revolution in base thanks to his mind 

 

umjLoEf.thumb.gif.5f389065a62ceca16c3857 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man been a busy week.. helping My friend move so been doing a lot of driving and we still ain't even fully moved in. :deadbanana4: we two girls doing it on our own..her bf is legit putting so much stress on her.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

one of my roommates irritates the living **** out of me. she's this pompous foreign student from the UK who smiles in front of my face and **** talks me behind me back. i literally cannot wait to move out of this apartment. some of the worst 2 years of my life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I fell in love with my best friend and I really really really want to try his dick but I can't since we're both in a relationship.

 

I wish me, and him for that matter, would be comftorable enough for very, verrryyy secret friends with benefits type deal, but it just feels WRONG.

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

 

 

CHILE-

 

SO UPDATE... I was beating little bit around the bush last night to see which limit I can reach and it looks like he told his boyfriend that I am trying to be a Marina & the Diamonds - Homewrecker

 

So his boyfriend messaged me to confront me about it

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

 

Anyways, happy birthday babygirl @Totami Legend, just streamed My Head & My Heart by Ava Max. Looks like head wins over heart!

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

one of my roommates irritates the living **** out of me. she's this pompous foreign student from the UK who smiles in front of my face and **** talks me behind me back. i literally cannot wait to move out of this apartment. some of the worst 2 years of my life

Have you ever thought about talking about these issues? It's not good to hold this in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spent the whole birthday-morning building my new ikea desk and It's gorgeous

0LHyulo.jpg

 

 

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Anyways, happy birthday babygirl @Totami Legend, just streamed My Head & My Heart by Ava Max. Looks like head wins over heart!

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

 

Thank you so much legend I really appreciate It

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Spent the whole birthday-morning building my new ikea desk and It's gorgeous

0LHyulo.jpg

 

 

happybirthday.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Queen. said:

happybirthday.gif

thank you gorgeous 

fdg.thumb.gif.7411486b7aa7b744d859529f55

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just bumped into my racist ass neighbor that wanted me dead last year

 

Now you wanna act friendly b..itch? NO I'm still plotting my revenge

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

CHILE-

 

SO UPDATE... I was beating little bit around the bush last night to see which limit I can reach and it looks like he told his boyfriend that I am trying to be a Marina & the Diamonds - Homewrecker

 

So his boyfriend messaged me to confront me about it

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

 

 

Mess. So you read the signs wrong? Girl there's plenty of guys willing to cheat waiting for you on grindr 

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I need to smoke or something cause my mind's going to dark places 

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

It's not what you are smoking that are causing the dark places?

 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

 

Sis do what you have to do. You can't homewreck a home easily unless it's already wrecked

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

 

 

It's not wrecked but he always complains how he's h0rny to me because his boyfriend doesn't want to give him the d, and he always is first to give me hints but then when I bite, he gets scared and pulls out (and tells boyfriend to message me in order to cool me off cause he feels bad and wrong about those conversations he started). I wish he would quit being a ***** and just do it with me but I can't and won't do the first move. It's all in his hands.

 

umjLoEf.thumb.gif.5f389065a62ceca16c3857

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Queen. said:

It's not what you are smoking that are causing the dark places?

 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

 

I haven't smoked weed since last month so no. The weed helps me let go

 

DRV60oU.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.