Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

20 hours ago, Angelshark said:

Wait that with the kpop avi???

jonny5

Omg omg omg

That's Ayumi but she's had so much PS you're forgiven for not recognizing her. I thought she was a random idol too

gretchen-paris.gif

  • Replies 36.7k
  • Views 778.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

1 minute ago, Graffiti said:

That's Ayumi but she's had so much PS you're forgiven for not recognizing her. I thought she was a random idol too

gretchen-paris.gif

I always thought it was Chuu omg

let's all stream best jpop song of all time to celebrate and shit on david's grave

gretchen-paris.gif

5 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

I always thought it was Chuu omg

chu-viral.gif

We've probably hated ourselves
And thought about becoming something else
But as we start to patch up our disguises
We realize what is important

Spotify keeps giving me a "breaking up" mix in my daily playlists.

Is it trying to hint at something?

suburban

4 minutes ago, playboi said:

She made the best pop song of the 2010s and retired

but she released Fort Knox last year

might fuck around and see what the new ahs season is about but I feel like I'll waste my time

playboi

I need to watch camp miasma, i hope it's as good as I Saw the Oscar Glow

playboi

new yseult songs are little too forced for my liking. I fear she's about to release her Vie

playboi

1 hour ago, Suilen said:

Swiftie 'humor'

IMG-20260924-WA0000.thumb.jpg.8baf444bec

the way all their humor is just shady af comebacks and 7th-grade style drag names

ginny-and-georgia-peace.gif

I want to feel bad for her and her numbers but then I remember her pretentious coke rants about how we're too stupid to understand her art

JHFDDSJFH

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

The way she already made a good non-gimmicky 80s inspired album too

i was lookin through my archives-vault and i found this video and LMFAO ahh

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.