Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Just now, Billionaire said:

Not this thread getting it's 2nd biggest day due to the aespa sales announcement, right behind Aespachella:ahh:

Not today immediately surpassing both days of Garam's scandal discussion :skull:

 

Reminds me of the time this thread suddenly had 101 members browsing during Savage's release day. Aespa is the main attraction. 

 

aespachella-2.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

What melanie believes : 

seungri oppa

Yg oppa

bigbang are respected acts

treasure are relevant

 

What melanie doesn't believe :

aespa million sellers (factual)

Big bang are criminals (factual)

logic

 

:gaycat6:

 

Did anyone in BB mouth a racial slur like Giselle from Aespa did? I wouldn’t be surprised, but I don’t have the receipts. 

amazing how PRESSED aespa gets the gworls, esp blonks

 

I thought y'all didn't see aespa as competition? well I guess aespachella and 1 million seller proved it wrong. :celestial5: if u ask me, u should be more preoccupied with hiatuspink's military enlistment situation instead of getting heated over the kwangya queens. 

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Did anyone in BB mouth a racial slur like Giselle from Aespa did? I wouldn’t be surprised, but I don’t have the receipts. 

 

:cm:

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

It's honesty comical the way they pretend to like their songs

they would be paid if they were another gg

The way they would call Itzy talentless, unimaginative, outdated, etc. if they released Illusions :rip: 

 

The SM sheep are not slick. 

24 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Do we think these western actors know any BLACKPINK music before meeting them at these fashion events?

 

Like are Anne Hathaway and Florence Pugh bopping to HYLT at the gym?? :keir:

 

why wouldn't they?

and judging by the other pics of Rosé with Florence it doesn't seem like Rosé was some random to her

 

I mean, I think we all gagged when Captain Marvel herself, Brie Larson

posted a cover of her singing "On The Ground" on her IG

Anyone that publicly doubts aespa's 1 million selling power is getting their posts placed into Zack's vault. I'd be careful.

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

 

:cm:

Whew, the racisme in both Big Bang and Aespa :rip: 

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Did anyone in BB mouth a racial slur like Giselle from Aespa did? I wouldn’t be surprised, but I don’t have the receipts. 

 

GD literally said the n word here :rip: 

 

YG groups have a history of being disrespectful to black people & black culture like how are you gonna say you're black and then proceed to be a YG stan. Love yourself maybe :rip:

Edited by Billionaire

Just now, Butters said:

Anyone that publicly doubts aespa's 1 million selling power is getting their posts placed into Zack's vault. I'd be careful.

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

lmao.

 

Hopefully he does.

I just know the big mess that is going to be the day aespa releases Girls. :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

 

:cm:

The exaggeration...

that filter was very popular at the time, so Taeyang used it

could I see how it could be perceived as racist, sure 

do I actually think he was being racist, I don't 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

why wouldn't they?

and judging by the other pics of Rosé with Florence it doesn't seem like Rosé was some random to her

 

I mean, I think we all gagged when Captain Marvel herself, Brie Larson

posted a cover of her singing "On The Ground" on her IG

Right. As if Rose isnt hanging out with freaking Olivia Rodrigo.

 

13 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Aespa has been able to follow the Boy group print by releasing shitty noisy music and getting a million sales :clap3: 

 

NCT paved the way. 

Notice how the groups in question are SM acts. SM stands for Shitty Music :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

The exaggeration...

that filter was very popular at the time, so Taeyang used it

could I see how it could be perceived as racist, sure 

do I actually think he was being racist, I don't 

did I ask?

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

 

11 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Did anyone in BB mouth a racial slur like Giselle from Aespa did? I wouldn’t be surprised, but I don’t have the receipts. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/WuhdqHHn9oI?feature=share

also...can we keep it on topic and the music

why must everything go left field and racism and being a criminal get brought 

what a childish way of thinking...is bringing up the past the only way ya'll can win an argument?

 

how do we go from album sales to racism?

And always remember, if you think x idol is the worst trash ever, there is always Big Bang to prove you wrong.

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

and I'm black by the way, so the racism discussions are already triggering to me 

I find it disgusting and offensive that ya'll weaponize racism the way ya'll do

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

also...can we keep it on topic and the music

why must everything go left field and racism and being a criminal get brought 

what a childish way of thinking...is bringing up the past the only way ya'll can win an argument?

 

how do we go from album sales to racism?

Sheep be calling out BB daily as if their fave company isnt flooded with idols who got exposed as scammers, racists, rapists, nutjobs & murderers

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

I barely remember the context of this but what was that weird album liner note Taeyang wrote about wishing he was black or something? :deadbanana: I don't remember if that's exactly what it was but it was something really...questionable.

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

also...can we keep it on topic and the music

why must everything go left field and racism and being a criminal get brought 

what a childish way of thinking...is bringing up the past the only way ya'll can win an argument?

 

how do we go from album sales to racism?

idk ask your fellow blink who deflected to that: @MAKSIM

 

 

2 hours ago, Inspirit said:

Not a single rat in this thread wishing Infinite a happy 12th anniversary...

Disappointed but not surprised.

 

:gaycat6:

Happy anniversary to GOLDEN CHILD's seniors.

 

 

They need to hurry up with the group comeback cause their solo music isn't the tea (bar two songs from Dongwoo)

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.