Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

well there is no explicit mention of pride month or lgbt in this tweet

ย 

and why does the date say 2/6/65ย :huh:ย 

thailand uses the buddhist calendar and, so 2022 in the gregorian calendar is year 2565 in the buddhist oneย 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

didnโ€™t notice while watching the teaser but just saw this on my tl and has Liagendโ€™s nose always looked like this?ย :huh:

4 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

thailand uses the buddhist calendar and, so 2022 in the gregorian calendar is year 2565 in the buddhist oneย 

That explains it, a Thai fan made the screenshot

23 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Where have you been when this gif was getting spammed in hereย 

52103545805_475f99d946_o.gif

i wanna drink his sweatย 

43 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

in honor of pride month

let us pay our respects to the fact that 20 years ago there was an openly trans idol: Harisu

who is also one of the first koreans that legally changed their gender

ย 

ย 

this is also a major bopย :jonnycat:

ย 

I was looking her up and apparently Han Seo Hee had beef with her, it's crazy how this girl pops up everywhere :rip:

Wait, this is an absolute bangerย :jamming:

10 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

thailand uses the buddhist calendar and, so 2022 in the gregorian calendar is year 2565 in the buddhist oneย 

ah okay thank youย :duck:

45 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

in honor of pride month

let us pay our respects to the fact that 20 years ago there was an openly trans idol: Harisu

who is also one of the first koreans that legally changed their gender

ย 

ย 

this is also a major bopย :jonnycat:

ย 

I was looking her up and apparently Han Seo Hee had beef with her, it's crazy how this girl pops up everywhere :rip:

ย A trailblazerย :jonny6:

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

TREASURE does the #JiggleJiggle challengeย 

and is that a pride bracelet I see Doyoung wearing?ย ย :cupid:

ย 

ย 

ย 

He may really just be one of the gorls

ย 

ย 

ย 

Heโ€™s really not subtle about it at all:deadbanana4:

Also the maknaes are so cute I hope they donโ€™t read the quotes (cause I know Ruto lurks twitter):skull:

40 minutes ago, bocelli said:

They have plenty of english songs if you include solo projects and collabs. Also I except an ARMY to know about PTD

To be fair, that song is NOT good at all, so I don't blame her for pretending to not know anything about thatย :michael:

55 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

in honor of pride month

let us pay our respects to the fact that 20 years ago there was an openly trans idol: Harisu

who is also one of the first koreans that legally changed their gender

ย 

ย 

this is also a major bopย :jonnycat:

ย 

I was looking her up and apparently Han Seo Hee had beef with her, it's crazy how this girl pops up everywhere :rip:

Also Lady, they didnโ€™t sing the song but the song is a bop. ย 
ย 

ย 


starting the morning with a k-cultural resetย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

5LdyoZO.gif

35 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Where have you been when this gif was getting spammed in hereย 

i saw that gif, but he looks more muscular in those new pics.ย ย :gaycatina1:

15 minutes ago, SickLove said:

To be fair, that song is NOT good at all, so I don't blame her for pretending to not know anything about thatย :michael:

Kinda a kii how ARMY are collectively embarrassed of PTD when they hype up literally ANYTHING BTS do

ย 

DBSaqca.gif

36 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Kinda a kii how ARMY are collectively embarrassed of PTD when they hype up literally ANYTHING BTS do

ย 

DBSaqca.gif

We donโ€™t claim it thatโ€™s ed sheerans song anyway, bts only lended their vocals.

DBSaqca.gif

So, when performing for the military, the Chinese member gets completely edited out from the intro art, too!

ย 

ย 

Yiren, her impact. :fan:

ย 

:cm:

7 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Since we have 2 company stans in here

ย 

@Zackย = SM

@Mel. = YG

ย 

Do we have any JYP stans in here ?

ย 

Looking at my signature it might be me lol, but not my fault that the JYP groups have the best music

If you think user Zack is the only SM sheep in here thenย :rip:

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Since we have 2 company stans in here

ย 

@Zackย = SM

@Mel. = YG

ย 

Do we have any JYP stans in here ?

ย 

Looking at my signature it might be me lol, but not my fault that the JYP groups have the best music

If only there was one blind SM stan :rip:

23 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

company stans in here

ย 

@Zackย = SM

ย 

I reject this statement.ย 

ย 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

ย 

ย ย 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Zack stands out the most and is the most iconic user in here, especially with that iconic and noticeable Jessica avatarย :michael:

But I endorse this one!

ย 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Edited by Zack

SM stans are called "SM Sheep". But what about JYP stans? Are they called "JY Pigs" then ? What about YG?

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SM stans are called "SM Sheep". But what about JYP stans? Are they called "JY Pigs" then ? What about YG?

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

YG Rats

ย 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Just now, Sept said:

YG Rats

ย 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

It's settled thenย 

SM = Sheep

JYP = Pigs

YG = Rats

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

44 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Since we have 2 company stans in here

ย 

@Zackย = SM

@Mel. = YG

ย 

Do we have any JYP stans in here ?

ย 

Looking at my signature it might be me lol, but not my fault that the JYP groups have the best music

:deadbanana4:

ย 

ย 

ย 

5LdyoZO.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's settled thenย 

SM = Sheep

JYP = Pigs

YG = Rats

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

what do we call HYBE/BigHit stans?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.