Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I think IVE is the only group who hasn't done Tik Tok challenges for their titles?

5LdyoZO.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Jin is a better vocalist and a better visual than V.

He also doesn’t need Jennifer to keep himself relevant.

Why and surprised?

The fact that people on here act like were in 2013 - 2015 when Jin was still being taught on how to sing. Im not saying that hes great or anything like that, but compared to the other members, hes way ahead. Stop living in the past.

 

8oAHnD5.gif

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Jimin is an atrocious singer but he's better than V & Jin c'mon now :rip: 

Some of you just say anything for a reaction 

 

V & Jin yelling into that mic :rip:. Jimin needs to stop singing in that high pitch he cannot hit :rip: but still better than the other two

God they sound so horrible in that BUTTER performance. even Jungkook sounds soo annoying and nasal. They are hand down the worst vocal group in the history of popular music by a HUGE HUGE HUGERE margin. 
 

I literally can’t believe none of them have ears :deadbanana4:

 

Edited by Kh-Loud

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

Like this is what the vocal ranking between BTS and EXO looks 

9. Kai

10. V

11. Jin

12. Jimin

13. J-hope

14. Sehun

15. Suga

16. RM

 

 

Kai vocals are tragic, he isn't above V, J Hope or Jin :rip:

Edited by DelRey

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

and it looks like this by the way

 

OIP.GU9iljXD74h-4CvbAVTGkAHaFj?pid=ImgDe

Don't want to stretch this longer than it has already but I realized I said there was no black stripe in the LGBT flag when I should have said white stripe, there's no white stripe in the flag. :ace: 

 

2 minutes ago, Butters said:

Don't want to stretch this longer than it has already but I realized I said there was no black stripe in the LGBT flag when I should have said white stripe, there's no white stripe in the flag. :ace: 

 

And this doesn’t even include the trans flag on it like the progressive pride flag does (which is quite common now :mandown:). 

51 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Their lack of vocals was the beggining of BTS's downfall in quality of music. They debuted to be a rap focused group.

 

A few years ago, the EXO comparision would've made no sense (GOT7 and iKon where better to compare) because the main rapper of EXO would also be a subrapper in BTS. But that was OK because EXO's music focused on vocals meanwhile BTS's rap line had a lot more lines and input in their music. Now even Jin gets more lines than the rap line and they keep releasing these generic ass bought demos. Pathetic. At least when they had their identity they released some good songs.

 

Yeah that’s what I don’t get, BTS clearly has a stronger rap line than vocal line yet they keep forcing Jin’s struggle vocals down people’s throats lately, and I’m not even gonna comment on Jimin and V :rip:

 

also I’m not gonna act like everybody in EXO is a great vocalist, but I’m sure even Suho and Xiumin can easily outsing Jungkook, along with the three excellent main vocalists of course. 

29 minutes ago, Butters said:

Don't want to stretch this longer than it has already but I realized I said there was no black stripe in the LGBT flag when I should have said white stripe, there's no white stripe in the flag. :ace: 

 

Don't worry sweets, the Trsr boy can keep his sub tweets that require pages of arguing. Yunjin queen, she laid it out flat and left no room for speculation :mandown:

 

Edited by Ghiles

I wish that I had not pressed play on that butter performance :mazen: It has some vocal editing on it too so who knows how bad their raw vocals are :mazen: 

Not that Butter performance being worse than I thought it would be. They really have no vocal talent whatsoever. :rip: 

who cares about vocals in kpop?

 

all the vocally talented groups are boring

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, I meant like stanning everything about the company including the CEO.

There's no "sheep" in here that likes everything about SM. 

 

Most only stan the GGs plus maybe EXO.

Some only stan NCT.

 

We all joke about LSM, but no one stans him. :skull:

 

For pride month we should all sport Harisu avis. I want one from this video!

the way i was hoping for 12 tracks max but we're getting FIFTEEN 

the queen is coming back and everyone should be afraid

 

 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

 

The best vocal line :smitten2: 

 

BTS could never, literally 

8 hours ago, BTS said:

After seeing LSFM being so openly supportive about pride month, I’m really realising the absolute peanuts we’ve been getting beforehand :deadbanana2:

 

Not stans hunting through thousands of pictures to find a tiny rainbow on some piece of clothing which automatically must = gay rights. 

If you only found Kpop a month ago then yeah that might be true for you. This is a weird take since Lesserfim is definitely not the first to ever out right supported LGBTQ. Jo Kwon is literally there, Tiffany wrote a long letter and didn't get insulted over her pride month interview in JTBC for nothing, Jonghyun advocated for lgbtq accepatance plenty of time as well.

 

 so useful for the same sentiment from OP


the way SM gave us this to shut us up about letting their mics be on :'(

 

they ate of course but still

20 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

Korea prefers submissive type of sexy. Hyolyn is too feminist-like for them. Plus she has always been hated since her debut for being ugly. Her success is actually very impressive since Korea (and kpop fans in general) put high emphasis on visual. Imagine being called too ugly to be an idol and still having these smash hit songs :jonny5:

 

 

A lot of Koreans have actually been praising her looks and style since 2019. Starship's makeup and stylist was out to get her. 

 

 

270232850_307446711393629_512846771566395728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=bmg-VlZmvY8AX-N8kKO&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.xx&oh=00_AT_sZcN1qTtrBjAevbsAHGgjuHqNGSLUDkYIARIMN5GN6w&oe=62A1B4AD274532932_345470340924599_4707630040179901287_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=dyMNEYlP3hcAX-fJqnK&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.xx&oh=00_AT9_3hbV1WHBRv-rH-c1kvaMxnLg_QSRP4Co2Pnn6EDSfQ&oe=62A194A6448629.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.