Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Hybe's last stance was that she was taking a break as she is getting professional counseling because her mental health has been affected by this whole ordeal and will be back soon. They haven't said anything else since.

 

Personally I think it's unlikely they will kick her out since they've already gone so far with it and there's an ongoing lawsuit, which they seemed pretty confident about. 
 

If she leaves, it'll probably be on her/her parents deciding to step out due to the big unwarranted hate she's received over it (this forum being a good example). She's a 16yo afterall.  
 

 

Oh, I see.

 

I kinda feel bad for her ngl. Like shes a horrible person obvs but imagine training for like five years just to get boothed in your DEBUT WEEK :deadbanana4:

Edited by bocelli

19 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Thank you Yeji :clap3:

 

 

Poor Chae :rip:
Bild
 

 

Lia :bibliahh: Useless in every sense :deadbanana4:

28 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Thank you Yeji :clap3:

 

 

Poor Chae :rip:
Bild
 

 

Jqixbwugzhs not Chaeyoung out selling Liagend by more than 5x qkxjwhhzhw and Yeji sells almost 50 times more than ha :psyduck::swan:

hVnQmch.gif

24 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Oh, I see.

 

I kinda feel bad for her ngl. Like shes a horrible person obvs but imagine training for like five years just to get boothed in your DEBUT WEEK :deadbanana4:

The story as it stands right now is that this girl took a semi naked picture of Garam's friend when she was changing in the lockers and posted it online to humiliate her; then Garam and other friends lured this girl and confronted her about it and cursed at her. Everyone involved was 11-12yo at that time. Hardly makes her a 'horrible person' :rip: 

 

Everything else has been pure speculation and rumors, with nothing being confirmed. 

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hey KTRL, I wanna know, who is y'all favorite member/bias in each of these groups that I stan:

 

1. BLACKPINK

2. TWICE

3. ITZY

4. aespa

5. EVERGLOW

6. Stray Kids

 

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Yuna, Winter, Aisha, Han

 

Is that the replacement for Jiyoon?

 

 

:fan:  And that song will endure forever as 4minute's worst single.

 

:cm:

 

And they really missed an opportunity by not having her cover that song that goes "you make me feel like eleven"...

 

 

Since she is eleven.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

Yujeong fancam from the recent university festival hit 1 million views in just 9 days. Everyone in the comments going crazy over her smile. She is an icon and she is the moment :alexz:

 

 

  

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hey KTRL, I wanna know, who is y'all favorite member/bias in each of these groups that I stan:

 

1. BLACKPINK

2. TWICE

3. ITZY

4. aespa

5. EVERGLOW

6. Stray Kids

 

Jisoo

Nayeon/Sana/Jihyo

Yuna

erm Ningning I guess

No bias

Seungmin  

1 hour ago, Companion said:

I dont understan when some people see idols as the most talented artists ever. They are just entertainers I dont care about the vocals or rap skills if I am listening kpop I use kpop as an entertainment for myself. I still got cringe when I see some idols trying ro rap and act like cool :rip: Kpop is the most fabricated genre and kpop songs have 0 art value. But some people just listen kpop so i guess they think its the pure art when their faves comeback. They should educate themselves more on actual music and art.

 

PS: Wrong Quote :rip:

sounds like you see them as the most talentless artists ever :rip: 

34 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Jqixbwugzhs not Chaeyoung out selling Liagend by more than 5x qkxjwhhzhw and Yeji sells almost 50 times more than ha :psyduck::swan:

hVnQmch.gif

China said no to Mr. Bean

 

hVnQmch.gif

28 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

The story as it stands right now is that this girl took a semi naked picture of Garam's friend when she was changing in the lockers and posted it online to humiliate her; then Garam and other friends lured this girl and confronted her about it and cursed at her. Everyone involved was 11-12yo at that time. Hardly makes her a 'horrible person' :rip: 

 

Everything else has been pure speculation and rumors, with nothing being confirmed. 

wait.... garam selfless empathic protective angel 

 

hVnQmch.gif

Edited by Antunes

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hey KTRL, I wanna know, who is y'all favorite member/bias in each of these groups that I stan:

 

1. BLACKPINK

2. TWICE

3. ITZY

4. aespa

5. EVERGLOW

6. Stray Kids

 

1. Lisa

2. Sana

3. Ryujin

4. Winter

5. Yiren

6. Hyunjin

1 hour ago, Companion said:

I dont understan when some people see idols as the most talented artists ever. They are just entertainers I dont care about the vocals or rap skills if I am listening kpop I use kpop as an entertainment for myself. I still got cringe when I see some idols trying ro rap and act like cool :rip: Kpop is the most fabricated genre and kpop songs have 0 art value. But some people just listen kpop so i guess they think its the pure art when their faves comeback. They should educate themselves more on actual music and art.

 

PS: Wrong Quote :rip:

So the K-pop artists who spend their time crafting their own music have no artistic value to you? 

 

giphy.thumb.gif.fd3c95d8fca4692171deb1fa

Edited by BigBangStan

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

Where are the people who were saying KARINA is not popular 

 

an IT girl indeed!

Aespa karina aespa gif aespa karinaaespa aespakarina discover share gifs –  Artofit

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

Where are the people who were saying KARINA is not popular 

 

She definitely has the largest fandom in the group, but Winter is more popular among the general public & casual fans. Both won either way :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

 

Where are the people who were saying KARINA is not popular 


Karina or Winter definitely have the potential to be the It girls of the 4th Generation. I think people were more surprised that Winter suddenly gained so much popularity in Korea.
 

Wonyoung is the most popular girl overall so far (her company manages her career very well). SM should push Karina into acting (similar to Yoona) and Winter should do more OSTs. 

Edited by Queenyoncee

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

She definitely has the largest fandom in the group, but Winter is more popular among the general public & casual fans. Both won either way :clap3:

I agree, Winter seems to get the viral moments so she is more popular/known to the GP, but Chinese fans usually give the largest support to the IT girl of the group (look at Yoona, Irene etc.), so they seem to be supporting Karina the most. Ningning also has good support as well, similar to Winter. Karina grabs attention for her visuals etc. so she's the perfect one to start getting the solo CFs imo. 

 

3 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Karina or Winter definitely have the potential to be the It girls of the 4th Generation. I think people were more surprised that Winter suddenly gained so much popularity in Korea.
 

Wonyoung is the most popular girl overall so far (her company manages her career very well). SM should push Karina into acting (similar to Yoona) and Winter should do more OSTs. 

I agree, though with Wonyoung...she has had a 2-3 year head start, since she already debuted before IVE.

 

Karina and Winter have only been known to the general public for 18 months, so it's really impressive.

 

20 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

They did come back not too long ago, they just flopped horrible sadly, so you probably didn't notice :sad:

 

The song in some parts even had the exact same instrumental as "Fake and True" by Twice :skull: 

It's weird how they got away with with it and how JYP didn't sue :ohwow:

 

I am gonna pretend that this comeback never happened along with Where Are We Now. 

 

19 hours ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hopefully this year they have gone from this years Will ve doing solos, to solar saying maybe maybe late 2022, to it's all a secret, she ends her mata hari schedule on august I believe and whee in and hwasa are rumored to comeback soon, so maybe by the end of the year, they like to release stuff in November 

I know this year has been boring solo comeback which wasnt even exciting. Moonbyul's new music quality are horrible when compared to Eclipse. Wheein's was cute. Hwasa's was disappointment and Solar's was...honey dripping moment. It is just that you can tell that their label is not putting that much effort in putting their music in reaching to public, in term of variety show and all. So that is why it looks like there is nothing much to look forward so far. 

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hey KTRL, I wanna know, who is y'all favorite member/bias in each of these groups that I stan:

 

1. BLACKPINK

2. TWICE

3. ITZY

4. aespa

5. EVERGLOW

6. Stray Kids

 

Jisoo

Jeongyeon

Lia

Karina

Mia

Seungmin

This performance :jonny4:

 

The whole mini was so good. Their best after IT’z ME. Although Not Shy comes close for me. 

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hey KTRL, I wanna know, who is y'all favorite member/bias in each of these groups that I stan:

 

1. BLACKPINK

2. TWICE

3. ITZY

4. aespa

5. EVERGLOW

6. Stray Kids

 

jennie 

sana 

yuna 

ningning 

who? 

han 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.