Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, gugunikko said:

Stan like that are the worst. They will literally support anyone coming out from that company but then again that user is Chris Brown fans so not surprising. 

I guess this explains the outbursts. :cm:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hey KTRL, I wanna know, who is y'all favorite member/bias in each of these groups that I stan:

 

1. BLACKPINK

2. TWICE

3. ITZY

4. aespa

5. EVERGLOW

6. Stray Kids

You should add bias wrecker(s) for fun as well

7 hours ago, Gaia said:

Yeah SM charges more for Aespa than RV :rip: 

It's even more sad when you look at most artist charges less for Uni-festivals than other festivals and performances because it's 50% University & 50% The student union that pay those artist.

 

PSY only charges 15 Millions Won and take care of all his production cost. 

RV basically raised their prices to follow what everyone charges now, RV, WINNER, AKMU are all on the same price now.

 

At least uni can still count on cignature who did the whole uni-festival season with by doing it for free, only asked paid production cost.

Edited by Xalric

19 hours ago, rzal said:

 

and midzys don't even use ktown so the other sites must be huge 

6Zm3pz8.gif

Not when he created classics like Icy, Feel Special, What Is Love, Signal etc.

6Zm3pz8.gif

He'z a hit or miss wbk. Plus all those songs are from 3-4 years ago, he's past his prime I fear.

 

6Zm3pz8.gif

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Image

 

All their magazine shoot is pandering to fetishist, all you see is torso and feet.

 

 

they all look 5 feet ?

5 minutes ago, FREE said:

they all look 5 feet ?

Based on Lee Jaejun (2nd from the right) he revealed his true height on a show. When his official profile said 5'9 which he respond it's a lie he's only 5'7.

can’t believe 2015 was 7 years ago…

feel like pure **** just want them back

hVnQmch.gif

4 hours ago, Harrier said:

Jessica on that show is show sad to watch I can't believe T***r K**n has got her humiliating herself like this :deadbanana4:

Said no one ever. It's literally the biggest show in China right now and Jessica keeps going viral. Her and Cyndi are the most popular contestants by far. 

 

No one said Tiffany was "humiliating" herself when she took part in Unnies (the show/group she was kicked out of, for her Japan scandal) so you need to drop this narrative. 

 

All the ladies on this Chinese show are existing celebrities, some with already big careers. Are they "humiliating" themselves too? :ace:

 

5 hours ago, ZENO said:

So Jessica slayed her performance and I got emotional watching her finally being on stage again, but I do have a question regarding the group she could end up being part of. Will it be permanent or temporary? How will it work? I'm seriously confused

It will be a temporary group that promotes in China for a few months. And even if she doesn't get into the group, this show is huge and already boosted her popularity a lot in China. 

 

Do you guys think that Garam is coming back? Did they kick her out or is she on "hiatus"?

2 hours ago, Shou7 said:

The lion heart and party stanning :deadbanana4:

From what I've seen a lot of Korean like Lion Heart, much more than the likes of The Boys and IGAB. 

 

 

Why do some people get mad at this when it's 100% true. We barely have any idols who sings live nowadays. Just because BTOB or a few boys in Exo can sing doesn't mean that Kpop is known for their vocals. Especially when the most popular group which are known as the 'face' of Kpop sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

WSG WANNABE the female version of MSG WANNABE

 

Wonderful Love - MOMOLAND

 

Baby V.O.X Yoon Eunhye, Navi, SeeYa Lee Boram, Sunny Hill Kota, Park Jinjoo, Urban Zakapa Jo Hyunah, SOLE, LABOUM Soyeon, Eom Jiyoon, Kwon Jinah, HYNN, Jung Jiso

 

You & I - Park Bom

 

Edited by Xalric

Won Jimin is such a star, so much potential lose being with MBK :gaycat6: I really wish HYBE could have snatched her for their next gg or something, I know she still has to improve but I just love ha

 

 

hVnQmch.gif

 

Also they uploaded a new LIVE stage dance practice, again, who is doing it like them? :hippo:

 

 

Edited by Darkling

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

can’t believe 2015 was 7 years ago…

feel like pure **** just want them back

hVnQmch.gif

2015 was the golden year of Kpop with many 2nd gen and 3rd gen co-existing and have smash hit bops :jonny5:

 

 

55 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Do you guys think that Garam is coming back? Did they kick her out or is she on "hiatus"?

Hybe's last stance was that she was taking a break as she is getting professional counseling because her mental health has been affected by this whole ordeal and will be back soon. They haven't said anything else since.

 

Personally I think it's unlikely they will kick her out since they've already gone so far with it and there's an ongoing lawsuit, which they seemed pretty confident about. 
 

If she leaves, it'll probably be on her/her parents deciding to step out due to the big unwarranted hate she's received over it (this forum being a good example). She's a 16yo afterall.  
 

 

17 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Won Jimin is such a star, so much potential lose being with MBK 

MBK media played Chaeyeon into celebrity with nothing more than an amazing nose job.  If 1Jimin is meant to be a star, it'll happen.  Unless MBK suggests she gets a nose job.   :eli:      

 

:cm:

12 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

2015 was the golden year of Kpop with many 2nd gen and 3rd gen co-existing and have smash hit bops :jonny5:

 

 

ugh the nostalgia i got from watching these videos, k-pop really peaked in 2015/2016 huh? :chick3:

Edited by hallucinate

1 hour ago, exists said:

From what I've seen a lot of Korean like Lion Heart, much more than the likes of The Boys and IGAB. 

 

 

Why do some people get mad at this when it's 100% true. We barely have any idols who sings live nowadays. Just because BTOB or a few boys in Exo can sing doesn't mean that Kpop is known for their vocals. Especially when the most popular group which are known as the 'face' of Kpop sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

I dont understan when some people see idols as the most talented artists ever. They are just entertainers I dont care about the vocals or rap skills if I am listening kpop I use kpop as an entertainment for myself. I still got cringe when I see some idols trying ro rap and act like cool :rip: Kpop is the most fabricated genre and kpop songs have 0 art value. But some people just listen kpop so i guess they think its the pure art when their faves comeback. They should educate themselves more on actual music and art.

 

PS: Wrong Quote :rip:

Edited by Companion

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

ugh the nostalgia i got from watching these videos, k-pop really peaked in 2015/2016 huh? :chick3:

Yes Kpop peak in mid 2010s :cm:

 

I remember back in the days I'm bopping RV Ice Cream Cake, 4Minute Crazy, ikon Rhythm Ta, MX Hero, and most Big Bang MADE tracks etc. :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hey KTRL, I wanna know, who is y'all favorite member/bias in each of these groups that I stan:

 

1. BLACKPINK

2. TWICE

3. ITZY

4. aespa

5. EVERGLOW

6. Stray Kids

 

1. Lisa

2. Jihyo (Sana and Jeongyeong wrecker)

3. Lia (Chearyeong almost wrecking lia)

4. Ning Ning

5. Onda

6. Changbin

What’s the obsession with Kpop stans dragging K-POP. Then listen another genre. Y’all act these western artists write or produce their own songs. :rip:

11 minutes ago, Hendery said:

i can’t:deadbanana:

I guess she’s a zayn stan:giraffe:

She never followed him, this is a meme on twt :rip:

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

What’s the obsession with Kpop stans dragging K-POP. Then listen another genre. Y’all act these western artists write or produce their own songs. :rip:

It's edgy.

 

:cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.