Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Not 5 songs we already heard on the mini :chick1:

 

A bop though, it's exactly the type of music I like. NingNing’s adlibs :jonny:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

tbh the wait for Girls isn’t that long

 

better than Twice teasing The Feels for like two months… two months for a SINGLE :rip:

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

No shade but what is kpop supposed to sound like? :deadbanana4:

 

 

A8E50AE4-DC6D-4E01-B96B-8BC98BB357E7.thu

The tracklist makes perfect sense. This will basically be their US debut. Adding their past singles means the SPS of the album will be higher and count toward units for the album's certification. I wonder why Next Level isn't on the album tho. Also, the album says its released with exclusive license to Warner Records, meaning they may have put the songs onto the record as well. 

2 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Oh I'm not complaining about getting a new song, but that's a good point, I guess if they wanted to head off a leak it makes sense. SM is messy sometimes but I was just really surprised they would drop something completely out of the blue cause they're probably second only to YG in terms of drawing out the pre-release period. 

Or perhaps SM is going all in with the western "surprise drop" that happens time to time. I wouldn't put it past them. :toofunny3:

 

I personally like the spontaneousness of this though. :lakitu:

On 5/29/2022 at 5:39 PM, Somi said:

This thread is mainly a place for SM stans to camp out in :rip: 

That phrase might offend some users in here, just FYI :fan:

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

That phrase might offend some users in here, just FYI :fan:

They're usually like that, so nothing new here

 

A8E50AE4-DC6D-4E01-B96B-8BC98BB357E7.thu

The reason DCT, BM and Forever are on the tracklist is because that's the apple music version and those songs were mentioned in their little promo clip

2 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

 

A8E50AE4-DC6D-4E01-B96B-8BC98BB357E7.thu

A bop.

 

A8E50AE4-DC6D-4E01-B96B-8BC98BB357E7.thu

 

but let's not act like k-pop hasn't sounded extremely Westernized the last few years. Illusion is basically in the same vein of Griddle's My Bag.

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

No shade but what is kpop supposed to sound like? :deadbanana4:


.


in all seriousness, it sounds pretty out there, sonically. Not very cookie cutter for kpop

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

That phrase might offend some users in here, just FYI :fan:

Not you quoting a post 2 days old just to throw this cheap shade. :rip:

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

The reason DCT, BM and Forever are on the tracklist is because that's the apple music version and those songs were mentioned in their little promo clip

Let's hope this is the case.

 

:lakitu:

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

Or perhaps SM is going all in with the western "surprise drop" that happens time to time. I wouldn't put it past them. :toofunny3:

 

I personally like the spontaneousness of this though. :lakitu:

You know what I would actually LIVE if they dropped a full album for, like, SNSD's anniversary completely out of the blue. I kind of want them to do it just to see what would happen :rip:

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

Seniorita..? Sis. That’s like one of their worst :deadbanana4: 

Not for me sis. It’s has such an interesting structure and the Latin sound is done so tastefully, Yuqi’s “yufufufufu” alone>>>>>>>> careers.

 

plus Miyeon’s chorus always HITS :jamming:

That group is truly blessed with such unique array of vocalists. 

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

Not you quoting a post 2 days old just to throw this cheap shade. :rip:

I feel like half of their posts here are about the “sheep”. Obsessed me thinks :fan:

Only 5 songs on the mini :shakeno: Life's Too Short is a boring dud so I guess we only have 3 songs to actually look forward to 

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

Not you quoting a post 2 days old just to throw this cheap shade. :rip:

I opened this site on my phone and that was the page I landed on. I don’t see the problem, yet you’re offended :keir:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.