Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Less noisy than Savage, so a step up but rather boring especially after DJ HYO released similar sound a few weeks ago. Wait the bridge was alright

 

Anyway happy pride month 

 

Edited by exists

What is SM doing :rip: This song is not good but even if it was what exactly is their game plan here?

Just now, Blueberry Kisses said:

What is SM doing :rip: This song is not good but even if it was what exactly is their game plan here?

It's a pre-release track.

forever, black mamba and dreams come true are on the Girls mini :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

What is SM doing :rip: This song is not good but even if it was what exactly is their game plan here?

It’s a pre release, comeback is not until July. 

Edited by gugunikko

47 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

She can't even get her own career off the ground, what makes her think she can manage a group?

Hyolyn is one of the most successful 2nd gen female idols :skull: she'll be fine

 

 

umm the new AESPA is soooo good wtf! :jonny: a TOTAL bop

7 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

OMG

godspa :jonny5:

 

Eaux @ the 3 singles being tucked into the mini

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

forever, black mamba and dreams come true are on the Girls mini :rip: 

Why not add next level too? Since it doesn’t belong to any physical album. 

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

It's a pre-release track.

Yes, I understand the concept of a pre-release track. I mean why was it released with no announcement immediately following the comeback being announced a month in advance to only YouTube and no other platforms? This is not a functional release strategy as evidenced by *gestures vaguely to any time any label has done this* :emofish:

 

EDIT: oh okay they released it to other platforms, good :rip: still, weird.

Edited by Blueberry Kisses

Just now, Blueberry Kisses said:

Yes, I understand the concept of a pre-release track. I mean why was it released with no announcement immediately following the comeback being announced a month in advance to only YouTube and no other platforms? This is not a functional release strategy as evidenced by *gestures vaguely to any time any label has done this* :emofish:

True, but don't really see the issue. I don't think any aespa fans are going to complain about getting thrown a bone with a pre-release track. I know there was a short snippet circulating twitter via an accidental spotify ad of some sorts. Perhaps SM was afraid it was going to leak.

2 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Yes, I understand the concept of a pre-release track. I mean why was it released with no announcement immediately following the comeback being announced a month in advance to only YouTube and no other platforms? This is not a functional release strategy as evidenced by *gestures vaguely to any time any label has done this* :emofish:

It’s not just YouTube tho???

its on AM rn

 

this does not sound like kpop

its okay though, I like how loyal they are to the video game sound 

4 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Yes, I understand the concept of a pre-release track. I mean why was it released with no announcement immediately following the comeback being announced a month in advance to only YouTube and no other platforms? This is not a functional release strategy as evidenced by *gestures vaguely to any time any label has done this* :emofish:

It’s out on Spotify, and other streaming service tho. 
 

also It’s already announced on twitter that a girl group is releasing a surprise announcement and everyone assumed it’s aespa. 

Edited by gugunikko

WAIT @ aespa dropping a thot bop, those translated lyrics making me STAN :WAP:

1 minute ago, Butters said:

this does not sound like kpop

its okay though, I like how loyal they are to the video game sound 

A8E50AE4-DC6D-4E01-B96B-8BC98BB357E7.thu

 

1 minute ago, Jared said:

True, but don't really see the issue. I don't think any aespa fans are going to complain about getting thrown a bone with a pre-release track. I know there was a short snippet circulating twitter via an accidental spotify ad of some sorts. Perhaps SM was afraid it was going to leak.

Oh I'm not complaining about getting a new song, but that's a good point, I guess if they wanted to head off a leak it makes sense. SM is messy sometimes but I was just really surprised they would drop something completely out of the blue cause they're probably second only to YG in terms of drawing out the pre-release period. 

1 minute ago, Butters said:

this does not sound like kpop

its okay though, I like how loyal they are to the video game sound 

No shade but what is kpop supposed to sound like? :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.