Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I've been thinking about TREASURE's upcoming comeback 

and with them only promoting as 10 cause of Yedam and Mashiho taking a break

I been thinking it would be kinda dope if they became a rotational type group 

where some sit out or re-join

 

that way they can try new concepts without having to change their name or make sub-units

kinda like NCT, but not really... 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way the crowd screams “JUST ME, IDLE” in the outro :jonnycat:

 

 

1 hour ago, Héloïse said:

:bibliahh:

A 6M ULs smash

 

3 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

The way the crowd screams “JUST ME, IDLE” in the outro :jonnycat:

 

 

:jonny:

Where's Shuhua though?

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Long time no see sister:heart2: Been missing you, you are like the Miss A version of @AxelFox now that I think about it:eddie:

Hey boo! :heart2:

21 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

A 6M ULs smash

 

:jonny:

Where's Shuhua though?

Just when she was finally starting to slay and ending careers, where is she? :chick3:

37 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Not y’all trying to shade RV’s top tier discography especially with some of the groups you stan :toofunny3:

Some old habits die hard, I guess. The Perfect Red Velvet alone voids entire discographies. :cm:

I support Bullyram's removal but Lessarafim feel so... lacking as 5. They feel like a group of models, not idols. It further exposes the lack of individual talent for me :celestial5:

It makes me appreciate Itzy more honestly for what they bring as a dance focused group

3 hours ago, zaso said:

:bibliahh:

 

they actually have the most overrated discography among girl groups. i've yet to hear one good song that is not psycho

You should get a check up for that, I’m sure the doctor would find something wrong 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

 

They look so bored :lmao:

also why are they doing random titktok challenges now? This doesn’t go well with the untouchable luxury idols image they have made for themselves…

51 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

The way the crowd screams “JUST ME, IDLE” in the outro :jonnycat:

 

 

The crowd in this LORD….. they are literally drowning out the girls’ voices :WAP:

imagine the confidence boost they must get while performing with such a support :clap3:

only Shuhuallah is missing, where is she?

Edited by Witnessed ET

Ok so Shuhuallah is actually in all songs except the last two cause she got sick. Everytime she comes in the center…the glowup :jonny:

 

 

 

Also MY BAG goes hard in every setting…Miyeon you better slay you queen :jonny:

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

look I liked the occasional dreamcatcher song but I never knew they were so talented :WAP:

 

 

I'm starting to get into them. love their latest comeback too :jonnycat:

27 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

 

WHEW finally, it took so long from the first announcement 

1 hour ago, All In My Head said:

The way the crowd screams “JUST ME, IDLE” in the outro :jonnycat:

 

 

omg the crowd :deadbanana4:

New Nation's Girl Group I fear

 

 

 

the way she should have been the next hyuna 

 

Edited by Seiko Oomori

I know I’m late but this is almost TOO live… You can literally hear their clothes ruffling. I don’t think I’ve ever heard such unfiltered vocals before. I still don’t think they did that bad considering the song has such a low pitch though. 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

They look so bored :lmao:

also why are they doing random titktok challenges now? This doesn’t go well with the untouchable luxury idols image they have made for themselves…

That's the point of the dance...

you're supposed to do it that way and look unbothered

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ok so Shuhuallah is actually in all songs except the last two cause she got sick. Everytime she comes in the center…the glowup :jonny:

 

 

 

Also MY BAG goes hard in every setting…Miyeon you better slay you queen :jonny:

 

Yuqi ate her verse on My Gucci:clap3: she is amazing, Love her.

Aespa is such a trendsetter group that ever since they said NO to live singing every group is now doing it, 4th gen leaders:clap3:

Secondly, when they're being models ya'll complain 

when they're just doing normal people things, ya'll complain 

 

so what is it? at this point it's giving complaining just to complain 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.