Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Queendom related: POSE is so good :giraffe:

But I think the Brave Girls song, which is also good, will do better. The other songs are shite. :heart2:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

The way Wonyoung can outsing yawn or any girls under that company with ease. I know they are mad. :bam:

I swear you only post to troll or post visual rankings.  GTFO

12 minutes ago, Gaia said:

To be fair, I don’t think anyone thinks IVE are good singers :rip: 

Well, a few days ago I was being told Yujin is this otherwordly ace and tbh there's very little to "sing" in this song so...

winter looked so gorgeous at the university performance and not all the top comments being about her :WAP:

 

the GRIP she has on korea

it's a pity she doesn't really have any personality or charisma that would make her a total ace

so in that sense I get why SM went with karina

but winter could probably rival wonyoung with her visuals alone I fear

Just now, PowerGarlic said:

There is a mute button it’s for your health if you can’t handle different opinions. :bird:

I'm good, I'm just telling you to shut the **** up :rip:

35 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

It pains me that KARA is the most forgotten top tier girl group :weeps: Korea did them DIRTY :weeps: 

I'm always so shocked when I see how low their views on YT are besides Step :chick3:

 

I make sure to watch them while singed out on my laptop so that every view counts nnn 

 

One of the best groups Kpop has seen and one of the very few that did not lack in any eras, literally ticked all boxes.

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I'm good, I'm just telling you to shut the **** up :rip:

:rip: 

11 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

The way Wonyoung can outsing yawn or any girls under that company with ease. I know they are mad. :bam:

is the reaction worth setting WY up? :rip:


 


They called her GODDESS for a reason :jonny5:

 

These new girls can be 'it' or whatever for doing a few cute poses but they will never have this level of star-quality 

18 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I swear you only post to troll or post visual rankings.  GTFO

 

14 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I'm good, I'm just telling you to shut the **** up :rip:

End IT:jonny5:

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

 

 

I think they will have a 2023 debut to ensure the rookie award.

They are coming after Blackpink this year or else YG will lose a bunch of them again. Apparently 3 of the 10 girls already left and the group is left with 7 girls. 

 

One of the best Kpop songs ever

 

Don't play with them :tsk:

52 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The nerve some of you have to come for Aespa's lack of live vocals while your faves sing like this standing still:bibliahh:Keep hiding behind FlopMixx while you can Aespa haters:fan:

 

 

they sound fine but wow, Yujin slayed, she even did adlibs :chick1:

6 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

idk about upcoming solo music in English, but Yerin’s also in a group called The Volunteers that releases in english

its more of a 90s alt rock vibe

 

 

the other girl releases under the name Jamie now but I don’t actually listen to her so I can’t make suggestions tbh!

omgggggggggg lemme listen ty!

for some reason I assumed Wonyoung was a talented at something but I guess Koria just loves her for her looks....

 

Chaewon >>

 

giphy.thumb.gif.fd3c95d8fca4692171deb1fa 

4 hours ago, Mel. said:

I been thinking it would be kinda dope if they became a rotational type group 

where some sit out or re-join

 

that way they can try new concepts without having to change their name or make sub-units

kinda like NCT, but not really... 

weren't they supposed to have something like that initally though? like I remember they were supposed to consist of two units or something like that 

that would have been really nice 

They need to perform this at every university festival

 

 

Edited by MusicFan98

8 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

One of the best Kpop songs ever

 

Don't play with them :tsk:

Dolls is good but it's my least favorite from their Figaro - Drama run

poor BP if BAEMON debuts this year :chick3:  they will get all the boring “mature“  tracks and the new girlies the quality title tracks

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

More sightings, possibly BAEMON

 

 

 

 

 

I find it suspicious that these photo "reveals" are happening right after Lisa mentioning a thai trainee

I'm sure it's all planned and YG is slowly and steadily preparing the public for a new gg, didn't they do a similar thing to Blackpink back then?

maybe they are really coming soon

17 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

They need to perform this at every university festival

There needs to be a demand, first. :eddie:

 

But seriously, how lame is it that Oh My Girl began a year with a 2 hit songs, and there's no university festivals.  Then Brave Girls begin the year with the most widely played song in some time to go along with a ridiculous survival story, and there's no university festivals.  Now there's finally university festivals again, and here comes that Psy bastard...

 

:cm:

 

1 minute ago, Ghiles said:

 

 The Kelpers just getting a head start on the new BBC girl group filled with Girl Planet 999 debris.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.