Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, hindsight said:

 

I'm not watching this but... they're smart for not falling for the Sehun visual propaganda :clap3: 

 

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu

Do y’all really think Sehun is ugly or y’all saying that just to sound EDGY

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Do y’all really think Sehun is ugly or y’all saying that just to sound EDGY

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu

tall poppy syndrome i fear

they love to hate a winner since they can’t relate :jonny6:

predebut Bom is prettier than predebut Jessica

 

Bom should have gone to SM and not YG RAT

6 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The teaser is serving only you by Miss A :-* Nail polish, girly and pink henny. And there are rumours BEP is involved.  If it’s half as good I would be happy. 

How did the BEP rumors start? I know ONCE supposedly don’t like him anymore because of the Tzuyu comments or smn

The Rolling Stone x ot4 means cb is near, they have been doing major magazine x ot4 as a start for new cb era since ktl so yes I am guessing July cb it is. Pack it up

 

tumblr_pqbf3l3g4H1r9f1l9o3_r1_250.gif

1 hour ago, hindsight said:

that pop rock-ish part of O.O is not bad, the problem is... everything else. :deadbanana: but the again, Next Level was a smash so I can why JYP though it was a good idea to let them debut with THAT.  

 

 

 

 

 

I guess Momoriah + Whitneyo + anyone else who is not Dahyun would be a serve

 

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu 

Momo / Jihyo / Mina

 

The real TRINITY of performers/visuals 

I still don’t know what happened between WIL? and Fancy to where Mina went from basically being the whispering bridge girl to having some of the best stage presence in TWICE in a single era :rip:

Just now, Hay Amores said:

 

Thriving while being #1 public enemy. 

:deadbanana4: When they come back as a five piece, I have a feeling they're going to smash!

 

D73BE7C8-9383-44AB-A022-88AFE1435944.thu

2 minutes ago, Somi said:

:deadbanana4: When they come back as a five piece, I have a feeling they're going to smash!

 

D73BE7C8-9383-44AB-A022-88AFE1435944.thu

Yes, if Tomboy can smash hard while being inferior to Hwaa, then kicking Garam will secure a bigger hit than Fearless. 

5 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Yes, if Tomboy can smash hard while being inferior to Hwaa, then kicking Garam will secure a bigger hit than Fearless. 

yeah I'm kinda glad they didn't smash out of the gate

 

D73BE7C8-9383-44AB-A022-88AFE1435944.thu

11 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

 

Thriving while being #1 public enemy. 

When they kick Bullram and it jumps to the top 10

 

D73BE7C8-9383-44AB-A022-88AFE1435944.thu

I wonder where are those people saying NMIXX are flop and overrated in vocals department now :clownny:

3 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I wonder where are those people saying NMIXX are flop and overrated in vocals department now :clownny:

Well this hasn't changed. At least in SK.

 

D73BE7C8-9383-44AB-A022-88AFE1435944.thu

13 minutes ago, Somi said:

Well this hasn't changed. At least in SK.

 

D73BE7C8-9383-44AB-A022-88AFE1435944.thu

depends about what we are talking about, it’s hard to follow if it’s bad or wrong to success stan anyone, looks like it depends on the gg - if you stan Blacpink you are a bandwagoner with no taste and stan success, if you stan NMIXX it’s also bad since they are flop… and these are just two examples, it’s bad to stan anyone here :deadbanana4: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.