Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, CBC said:

This queen. When she heals and delivers the best solo bop in twice :jonny5:

 

This queen, the REAL ace of Twice will deliver the best solo once she fully recovers, gets off her medication and comes back with a swing.

:clap3:

Edited by Witnessed ET

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know Nolo makes sense with her popularity but Jihyoverlord has more talent in a single TT than N/Ayeon’s entire career :'(

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Like the company needs to understand that people aren't here for Mia and Sihyeon like that. 

They need to push Onda as the center and fotg instead , cause that's where the money is at :clap3:

33dc2d56c98c8c88a857c1da630806fd2b77a81b

This. She’s a solid singer, beautiful tone, great dancer and her visual when Yuehua did not try to make her hairstyle looks like she came from another planet, is actually very pretty. The way she’s shining in this unicef bop

 

 

 

I was so ready to stan NMIXX before that atrocious debut  :gaycat6:  I wonder how these poor girls felt when they first heard the demos, they deserved so much better.

The producers said they were working on O.O for 4 months :deadbanana4: Yeah I loved it at first but it aged like milk 

9 minutes ago, Somi said:

The producers said they were working on O.O for 4 months :deadbanana4: Yeah I loved it at first but it aged like milk 

Like I said before, that song has elements of a smash, it’s just the arrangement that’s atrocious. I mean….starting off the song with HOOK HOOK SHOOG SHOOG itself was bound to turn people off instantly. 

I was watching the Cheer Up MV and realized these 3 would look really cool in a subunit with kind of concept  :jonny: 

 

original.gif

 

the 3 are good looking and can sing very well,  too bad Jeongyeon can't keep up with the other 2 as a performer

 

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu

39 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

Garam was specifically chosen because she has that baby-look that Wonyoung/Jennie has 

:deadbanana4: These companies trying to have their own mini Jennies is a bit :deadbanana4: Though Starship did get very lucky with Wonyoung

 

 


Somi 

 
 

 

Do they need a Jennie when they have a Suzy tho

 

#GARAM_OUT

 

Somi

5 minutes ago, hindsight said:

I was watching the Cheer Up MV and realized these 3 would look really cool in a subunit with kind of concept  :jonny: 

 

original.gif

 

the 3 are good looking and can sing very well,  too bad Jeongyeon can't keep up with the other 2 as a performer

 

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu

I swear I didn’t even notice Jihyo in that scene until now, my eyes always went to Momo and Jeongyeon. No offense to god Jihyo 

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu
also miss Jeongyeon just has a bit of a memory problem and forgets the moves nnnn. Otherwise sis is a good enough performer (except for recently because of her medications and subsequent weight gain) 

 

and not you saying Momoriah  can sing very well, I see u

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu

Edited by Witnessed ET

3 hours ago, Moon said:

If they don't use that Rolling Stone moment to announce the comeback finally I'm gonna pull my hair out ... please don't let it be one of their generic interviews YG filters to hell and actually drop music news. :gaycat6:

It is going to be another generic YG filtered interview i fear cause I don't think they trust the girls enough to let them announce their own comeback :gaycat6:

 

But I will gladly eat my words if that's going to happen since it's THE Rolling Stone magazine we're talking about

6 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Do they need a Jennie when they have a Suzy tho

 

#GARAM_OUT

 

Somi

Jennie > SUZY 

 

But I do think KAZUHA is the one with the most IT girl potential in LSRFM. 

 

 

Somi

that pop rock-ish part of O.O is not bad, the problem is... everything else. :deadbanana: but the again, Next Level was a smash so I can why JYP though it was a good idea to let them debut with THAT.  

 

 

 

 

 

I guess Momoriah + Whitneyo + anyone else who is not Dahyun would be a serve

 

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu 

12 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Do they need a Jennie when they have a Suzy tho

 

#GARAM_OUT

 

Somi

Well Jennie>Suzy

 

But yeah Kazuha angel we are all rooting for her 

God Jihyo is super talented but sadly not the most or one of the most popular member/members, her fans are just loud on sns. Hence Nayeonnie getting the first solo. 

 

I'm not watching this but... they're smart for not falling for the Sehun visual propaganda :clap3: 

 

4AB4DF1E-F31C-4A10-83EE-742E35080943.thu

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

HYO's Deep needs a rapper feature.

Lets just have Giant Pink remain wherever she is now.

 

:cm:

8 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

:deadbanana4: 
 

 

 

Somi

:deadbanana4:

 

First IZ*ONE, then Garam and now this, i just know both Sakura and Chaewon are tired as hell for being investigated

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well it has been concluded in here that she sounds better than Jihyo so :clap3:

original.gif

It’s cute and entertaining that atrlland has its own twisted standards

original.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.