Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Next Level still in Gaon top 40 nearly a YEAR after release 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Honestly other than the Garam issue I don’t get the hatred for LSF …so they are out of tune so is twice and bts almost a decade into their careers I don’t see the big deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

No why Twice’s name is there, they have their bad moments but at least they sound like studio versions.  

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

we need a yunjin, kazuha and chaewon sub unit in the future

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

1 hour ago, Ryan BTE said:

I want a brunette Rose and a blonde Jisoo

Same, the dirty blonde looked good on Jisoo

but I've been wanting her to go Rosé/Lisa blonde. She would EAT

 

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

we need a yunjin, kazuha and chaewon sub unit in the future

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

or better: get rid of the rest and we will have a powerful trio with a sexy, cunty concept

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

1 hour ago, Ryan BTE said:

Ikon released the best song in their discography and only promoted it for two weeks. 
 

 

Korea failed them and I'm actually upset by this

the song deserved to smash

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

or better: get rid of the rest and we will have a powerful trio with a sexy, cunty concept

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

nnnnn that’s what i wanted to say originally

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

2 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Having such a hard time consuming soshi content after reading Bright rip

Hopefully it's because you're disappointed that the girls will never appear as 9 again and you aren't just believing Jessica completely.

 

 

omg the backlash :skull:

probably a joke but still not a good look

Edited by Billionaire

15 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

 

the way lives were literally changed...

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Literally one of the most iconic bside in Kpop! The way this song is covered on every survival programs :jonny5:! should have been the TT instead of the fraudulent mess KKB 

 

 

8 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Nah it’s not the second I understand it’s fiction here and there / everyone has their own side it’s just disturbing to see the business side of it, not that I ever fully bought into the power of nine bit either. I will say out of the girls that I met Jessica was by far one of the sweetest to me as a fan!

I do have to give Jessica props for always being gracious to her fans. I was cackling at Rachel describing the sasaengs on the plane as "super sweet" :rip:

I believe what SNSD had as a friendship was real but I also believe there’s something more to their fight other than blouses and jeans, and I’m going to blame it on Tyler I think the girls saw the man for who he really is and didn’t want their brand name to be associated with it and women can be extremely blind for a man as well as putting him in front of their friendships  :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

omg the backlash :skull:

probably a joke but still not a good look

apparently it was a scripted sketch

Pann being obsessed nothing new

Got warning for nicknaming Lady Gaga as fad. Thought it was okay since we all nickname Kpop groups :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

What’s K’s past? 

Oh nothing :rip: she's just been very well received and the discussion of how much people have liked her drew some people's attention away from Garam for a couple weeks in my opinion. 

 

Just now, Companion said:

Got warning for nicknaming Lady Gaga as fad. Thought it was okay since we all nickname Kpop groups :deadbanana:

same here

 

called taylor swift the definition of tone-deaf and got a warning :rip:

14 minutes ago, Flomik said:

apparently it was a scripted sketch

Pann being obsessed nothing new

Oh okay :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Companion said:

Got warning for nicknaming Lady Gaga as fad. Thought it was okay since we all nickname Kpop groups :deadbanana:

I think nicknaming is only allowed in here :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, scheibe said:

same here

 

called taylor swift the definition of tone-deaf and got a warning :rip:

In my country there is a phrase "they expel the truth-teller from nine villages" which basically means if you tell the truth you wont be accepted. :alexz:

19 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

I believe what SNSD had as a friendship was real but I also believe there’s something more to their fight other than blouses and jeans, and I’m going to blame it on Tyler I think the girls saw the man for who he really is and didn’t want their brand name to be associated with it and women can be extremely blind for a man as well as putting him in front of their friendships  :celestial5:

What is exactly wrong with Tyler? They are like 10 years with Jessica with no scandals (and no marriage)

 

But yeah I don't believe Jessica 100%, someone needs to explain to me why if only the members are responsible for kicking Jessica out from GG why is SM going with to such great lenghts to blacklist her in Korea. I believe she was kicked out unfairly but she is surely missing some details

Edited by TasteOfYourLips

2 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

What is exactly wrong with Tyler? They are like 10 years with Jessica with no scandals (and no marriage)

 

But yeah I don't believe Jessica 100%, someone needs to explain to me why if only the members are responsible for kicking Jessica out from GG why is SM going with to such great lenghts to blacklist her in Korea. I believe she was kicked out unfairly but she is surely missing some details

SM got mad and blacklisted her because she exposed the members on Weibo before they had a chance to put out a fake statement. 

 

They were going to say she was "sick" and going on indefinite hiatus, but Jessica was like "f**k it". There's a chapter in the book where "Rachel" speaks to her family about whether she should go along with SM's plan or just tell fans the truth and face being destroyed by SM. We all know what happened there. 

 

16 minutes ago, Companion said:

Got warning for nicknaming Lady Gaga as fad. Thought it was okay since we all nickname Kpop groups :deadbanana:

Forum rules don't apply in this thread I think

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.