Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

39 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

Garam innocent until proven guilty. 

If she's innocent, they're going to kick her out of the group since she no longer fits the concept.

 

:cm:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

It’s so great that the fans for the stages. I’ve missed the fan chants 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
13 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

If she's innocent, they're going to kick her out of the group since she no longer fits the concept.

 

:cm:

:fan:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
38 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I'm glad Jennie is starting to experiment with her hair 

now if only I can get Rosé to put down the bleach 

 

I fear she'll stay blonde...I'm bored with it atp

I want a brunette Rose and a blonde Jisoo

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Ikon released the best song in their discography and only promoted it for two weeks. 
 

 

38 minutes ago, Mythology said:

So GD unfollowed Jennie from every account. Hopefully this means they're done

 

 

The way my tl was screaming freedom :dies:! 
 

I was tired of the association, now she’s free 

 

5 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

It’s so great that the fans for the stages. I’ve missed the fan chants 

right! Feel like our real Kpop is finally back!

 

Even Heize cried bc of the fanchants :cries:

 

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
7 minutes ago, Adama said:

The way my tl was screaming freedom :dies:! 
 

I was tired of the association, now she’s free 

 

right! Feel like our real Kpop is finally back!

 

Even Heize cried bc of the fanchants :cries:

 

 

Awwww this is so cute. I can’t imagine what it’s like for them to finally be in front of their fans again. Having to perform to empty venues with no energy to feed off must have been pure hell. 

51 minutes ago, Mythology said:

So GD unfollowed Jennie from every account. Hopefully this means they're done

 

 

finally :gaygacat5:

54 minutes ago, Mythology said:

So GD unfollowed Jennie from every account. Hopefully this means they're done

 

 

GREAT news. :clap3:This just bought another month of patience from me.

8 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

Idol Minju is back! Rihplace Garam queen :jonny4:

 

She have HYBE number blocked :coffee:

 

Speaking of her, she might finally get an acting job soon 

 

 

1 minute ago, Adama said:

She have HYBE number blocked :coffee:

 

Speaking of her, she might finally get an acting job soon 

 

 

She better unblocked them!!!

We need her!

1 hour ago, dangerlady said:

Another acting gig :clap3:

 

Woo Do Hwan finally being able to act with an idol-actress who's not a bully or talentless:clap3::clap3::clap3:

 

cute-guy.gif

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

What’s the deal with G-D and Jennie?

If such a document existed I feel like it should have been published weeks ago. Like... Someone literally claimed they had to go to the ER because they fainted from getting sued or smth. What better timing than that to ruin her whole career? So considering how weird the timing is I'm reserving judgement on it until more info is out. 

 

But if she's guilty tho, they should just ship LSFM to Japan and give all the center parts to the J-line. Either way its a win. :chick1:

37 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

It’s so great that the fans for the stages. I’ve missed the fan chants 

The fanchants made Yukyung cry.

 

 

At least, we think it's the fanchants. :eli:

 

:cm:

16 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

What’s the deal with G-D and Jennie?

They were rumored to be dating then rumored to be broken up. This is confirmation for BLINK. We cheered :clap3:

The rigged music program win, the hate train from ajummas, the backlash for singing off-key and now one member might bully her schoolmate into seeking legal protection

LSRF has the most chaotic debut in recent memory:skull:

3 hours ago, diogozsz said:

 

 

FSzwqcxWAAAumC0?format=jpg&name=small

 

not a restraining order. it's BAD for her. :rip:

:bibliahh:oh it's looking bad for Garam

 

apparently a couple of threads made talking about this also got deleted on Pann :rip: HYBE doing their best in terms of damage control

Honestly other than the Garam issue I don’t get the hatred for LSF …so they are out of tune so is twice and bts almost a decade into their careers I don’t see the big deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.