Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I find it so funny how Winter became Korea’s bias from the group

Edited by IvysPartition

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

57 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

stan goals af tbh, imagine you could just view the whole concert in your own helicopter :jonnycat:

I don’t think that’s allowed but it would be something to remember for sure :keir:

3 hours ago, Somi said:

 

:bibliahh: 

The laugh afterwards is sending me :deadbanana2:

watched all of twice's big videos today. i like what is love. i see why it's their biggest.

 

the rest, well, i can see why blackpink took over the crown from snsd.

Welcome to the first stadium show in the US by a kpop girlgroup :clap3:

 

this easily looks like 50k. And the fact that they sold out two dates here :clap3:

 

not me queuing up TT on this bar’s jukebox because it was the only kpop I could find :'(

 

love TT but it’s too saccharine for a bar

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

not me queuing up TT on this bar’s jukebox because it was the only kpop I could find :'(

 

love TT but it’s too saccharine for a bar

Put on Fancy if you can find it

:gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Put on Fancy if you can find it

:gaycat6:

It’s not :weeps:

it was one of my first searches along with Bad Boy

trying to find more palatable things to ease these hoes into it

The chokehold this song has on me :dies: plus it sounds so good in a stadium I must say

@cloudbustinglook for this one, one of their biggest international hits :gaycat2:

Edited by Witnessed ET

all the girls complaining about DJ Hyo's SM treatment need to go relisten to ALL of her singles so far, and reevaluate their life choices.

Bops ONLY.

 

Jeno is so hot, the best performer in NCT DREAM. 

 

All the nct lightsticks :jonny6: Global kings 

2 hours ago, Meteora said:

all the girls complaining about DJ Hyo's SM treatment need to go relisten to ALL of her singles so far, and reevaluate their life choices.

Flops ONLY.

I agree

Crowd singing moonlight :heart2:

 


DTNA firework finale. 
 

Congrats on the stadium tour queens!

 

Now let's change 


Reday, 1,2,3 let's chase the fame

 

to 

 

cause we are queens and kings...

 

:matty: 

12 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not PSY being the Matthew Knowles of Korea

 

 

I feel they will succeed they are very talented :cm:

AHHHH Dessert 2.0 IS FINALLY COMING :jonny:

 

 

I'm just still mad they gave her the absolute BARE minimum with that mini tracklist, but whats new.

52 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not PSY being the Matthew Knowles of Korea

 

 

I'm kinda perched for TNX, but I'm afraid they're gonna serve non-descript hip-hop music.:gaycat6: Hopefully, Junhyeokce will get the chance to shine. I feel like him and Kyunjun will be pushed for center.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.