Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

first idol with a criminal record pre debut :jonny5:that's a great stat for mediaplay. get on it @ hybe 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

25 minutes ago, Zack said:

Not a restraining order on that LE TERRORFIM girl.

 

How did HYBE investigation miss this? Or maybe they were hoping it would blow over :rip:

That investigation was like 4 hours. They probably just asked her for the truth and then offered to cover it up since she was the first one signed to the group ugh. They're in too deep now. :coffee2:

17 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

It was just some random predictions. Winner was always coming after Ikon, Mino said few weeks ago their comeback would be in May but apparently YG delayed it and so it's the same for Blackpink. If Winner comeback early in june BP teasers will be released late june.

Oh ty! I still think the cb will be in July 1st.

 

Also, did you saw the rumors about Lisa joining Street dance China? Are they legit? 

Edited by Adama

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Oh ty! I still think the cb will be in July 1st.

 

Also, did you saw the rumors about Lisa joining Street dance China? Are they legit? 

Yeah but idk, her name is often used in this kind of rumors. Also if Blackpink is going on a world tour at the end of year idk when she will have the time for this...

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

 

 

FSzwqcxWAAAumC0?format=jpg&name=small

 

not a restraining order. it's BAD for her. :rip:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

 

 

FSzwqcxWAAAumC0?format=jpg&name=small

 

not a restraining order. it's BAD for her. :rip:

Garam is THEE Bully of kpop, how many other idols can say they have a restraining order AGAINST them? Lia and Soojin WHO?

tumblr_qotpsnAOcw1xzrtw4o1_250.gifv

26 minutes ago, Antunes said:

first idol with a criminal record pre debut :jonny5:that's a great stat for mediaplay. get on it @ hybe 

YG did it first :1stplace:

 

wait nvm I thought Daesung killed a man in 2001, not 2011 :rip:

Edited by diogozsz

9 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

Another acting gig :clap3:

 

Booked and busy :clap3:

 

Why do i feel like she's not gonna renew with WJSN tho next year :weeps:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Garam innocent until proven guilty. 

1 hour ago, Lalisa said:

They're definitely next tho

 

But not in May anymore, it was delayed to June I guess so Blackpink comeback is also delayed....:toofunny2:

They were never coming back this month anyways

Ikon came back and it seems YG is incompetent and can't have 2 comebacks in one month 

 

I don't even think they filmed the MV yet cause they're booked at university festivals 

Idk why but I have this feeling the Beatbox is gonna be a smash hit :duca:

14 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

YG did it first :1stplace:

 

wait nvm I thought Daesung killed a man in 2001, not 2011 :rip:

Girl...get off it already.

Garam…who cares? 
 

she clearly bullied that girl because she’s insecure about herself. She’s nothing special in Le Sserabore

#IStandWithGaram :giraffe:

Spoiler

I know Sakura is pissed :deadbanana4:

 

Edited by Billionaire

20 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

Another acting gig :clap3:

 

Her role as Ko Yurim is doing wonders for her & the group :jonny6: 

Pretty sure she starred in another hit drama as well so if this smashes it'll cement her as THE idol actress of the 3rd gen(along with Sejeong) 

I'm glad Jennie is starting to experiment with her hair 

now if only I can get Rosé to put down the bleach 

 

I fear she'll stay blonde...I'm bored with it atp

So GD unfollowed Jennie from every account. Hopefully this means they're done

 

 

Edited by Mythology

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.