Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

 

I'm cackling. They sound awful, even though these vocals have been edited.

 

And most of this song is literally just talking the same lines over and over. It's not even challenging to "sing". So cringe. 

 

I'm hoping we eventually see a return to the trend in 1st/2nd gen and early 3rd gen where idols could actually sing to a decent standard and could do it LIVE. 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

So what exactly are we arguing about here......? Whether "I think she's probably spoilt and entitled because of the environment that she grew up in" is hating and going in on her???? 

You literally implied you want her to have a Irene moment just so you could get a “gotcha” moment. Let’s not act holy here. Just say you don’t like her and go. All these essays aren’t necessary.

The absolute IU domination here :bibliahh:

 

 

and the fact that she’s STILL going strong 12 years later :WAP:

also I’m surprised at the fact that Sunmi got a PAK with Siren but not with Gashina. I guess the latter helped the former blow up. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

the fact yall are still going picking apart a 17 year old girl's looks and personality :skull: stand up go to the bathroom and look in the mirror pls

2 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Didn’t people said this group was supposed to have better vocals than NMIXX/IVE or something? What happened? :baseball:

the only thing that group has over nmixx and ive is the number of controversies 

4 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Didn’t people said this group was supposed to have better vocals than NMIXX/IVE or something? What happened? :baseball:

no one said this

The FUMES over Le SSLAYrafim already :deadbanana2:

 

OT: TXT are coming to end your faves

Edited by Billionaire

16 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Didn’t people said this group was supposed to have better vocals than NMIXX/IVE or something? What happened? :baseball:

Who said that though


and are y’all really deciding if they’re good vocalists based on a song that barely showcases that? :coffee2: because I know at least Chaewon and Yunjin can sing based on their pre-Lesserafim  stages. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

16 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Didn’t people said this group was supposed to have better vocals than NMIXX/IVE or something? What happened? :baseball:

 

13 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

the only thing that group has over nmixx and ive is the number of controversies 

Yunjin is definitely a better vocalist than Liz

17 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Didn’t people said this group was supposed to have better vocals than NMIXX/IVE or something? What happened? :baseball:

Yunjin (and chaewon) are amazing though and this was proven years ago?

 

For Yunjin her parts in Fearless are mainly rap- talking and shorter vocal lines so it just hasn’t been showcased yet

OFF Topic, but on Topic: Girls and gays when in Paris (and France in general) be careful, a lots of girls and gays has been drugged via seringe injections. A girl has been injected during the ATEEZ concert. She was with friends but she went to the hospital to know what kind of drugged was injected to her and she's getting tested for various things.

Edited by Xalric

Just now, Delly said:

There is a difference between criticizing the toxic industry that normalizes child labor and sexualization of young children and targeting ONE specific girl in particular by framing hateful narratives around her, calling her all sorts of names and making hasty judgement on how she will turn out in the future. It's unsettling and borderline creepy; it's almost like you want her to turn out a bad ***** so that your disliking of her is justified. Blame the system, not the young girls who are just trying their best to pursue their dreams. Also, so far at least in kpop there is no correlation between their debut age and attitude problem. Idols debuting at young age like Seohyun, Taemin, Minzy, Sohee, Jiyoung, Jisung...are all known to be nice ones and haven't had any Irene moment while Irene herself debuted quite late compared to her contemporaries.

 

And logical fallacy. If you say that someone is problematic, the burden of proof is on you. Saying that there's no proof she's toxic behind the scene but there's no proof that she isn't toxic either to make it seem like both statements having the same validity is serving religious nuts' logic of God's existence. 

Literally WHERE did I call her a single name. Is saying that someone is probably a spoilt brat namecalling now????????

 

Literally most of my posts here have been talking about how gross the kpop system is, and I have mentioned multiple times that she is a victim of it. Clearly she acts the way she does due to the expectations that are placed upon her by the system, but just because she's a victim does not mean I have to find the way she acts any less insufferable. I dislike her as is, and it doesn't matter to me whether she has an Irene moment or not.

 

Idk about the rest but like I have mentioned:

1 hour ago, Shou7 said:

she's like... The most extreme case that I know off. Sure we've had children debuting since long ago, like taemin or seohyun, but neither of them were made to be centre of their groups, or so fawned over for their appearances. :rip:

No matter what proof or evidence I manage to dig up, the convo is just gonna circle back to how we shouldnt judge based on gifs/rumours/show appearances or how im "overanalyzing" things and I'd agree! So if you don't agree with my opinion that she has bad vibes then that's fine! Hence why I said

8 hours ago, Shou7 said:

It's almost as if people's personalities are shaped by their environment, and there's only so few possible outcomes growing up in an environment as extreme and pressurizing as that. Well I guess we'll only know for sure when she has her own Irene moment.

Because there's no other way of proving this. And I'm NOT going to start digging up research papers about how much social media has negatively impacted the self-image/esteem and personality of tweens.

 

 

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You literally implied you want her to have a Irene moment just so you could get a “gotcha” moment. Let’s not act holy here. Just say you don’t like her and go. All these essays aren’t necessary.

5 hours ago, Shou7 said:

I Expect that she'll have an Irene moment. I'm not anticipating it, nor do I care if it ever happens.

So once again. What are we arguing about here? You're trying to make me out as some obsessed Wonyoung hater just waiting for her to fail. I just expressed my dislike for WY with the reasons why and left it at that, and I'm just responding to the comments after. I couldn't care less about WY or IVE! Have you seen me making success comparisons about their sales???? The two of us had LITERALLY the same exact conversation abt my distaste for Bahiyih. Have u seen me coming back posting abt Bahiyih since then?????

The only relevant 4th gen are Aespa and Ive, everyone else is OUT.

 

Stop with the excuses, Le Flop is not bigger than NMess or Kept1sale.

4 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

I like Le Sserafim but never forget how Sakura fans trying to set Wonyoung up as a bad guy. One thing Wonyoung would never do in her entire career is being a fad in her own group unlike Sakura but that’s a good news for queen Garam. :clap3:

 

Sakura was a member of HKT48 and AKB48 (biggest Girl Group and highest-earning musical acts in Japan) :deadbanana:

 

She has overall probably the biggest fandom in the 4th Generation so what the hell are you even talking about :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Acchan loves Legend Sakura. :clap3:

 

The Yoona of Japan :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

The Yoona of Japan :clap3:

Imagine being in 4 trending girlgroups over a decade, in 2 different countries and pulling in a majority of sales in the latest one. :clap3:

Love her so much. She better flex those vocals.

I wonder if Seulgi is doing all these practices to get warmed up for solo recording :matty:

 

 

Edited by Zack

 

Streaming this Lovelyz bop today, miss these bubblegum pop queens :chick3:
 

uoM7Soa.gif

30 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Acchan loves Legend Sakura. :clap3:

 

Sasshi too :clap3:

 

 

3 hours ago, Sept said:

No there's no such reputation. She's just a shy and reserved girl and barely talk on shows. She has never pursued a sweet, cheerful, lively kinda image so people said she's cold?

She did have an existing "ice queen" reputation. I get it's because she's introverted though

I brought it up because Wonyoung has always had that sweet cheerful lively image so I really don't understand the parallels that user was trying to draw between her and Irene.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.