Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I love Seunghee, but damn, I know she hates herself ever after this happened:bibliahh:

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I love Seunghee, but damn, I know she hates herself ever after this happened:bibliahh:

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

the hell is this from :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, New Edition said:

 

 

 

:michael:

 

They've been in the works for a while. Still waiting for that 7 members GG of SM :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

The f(x) to aespa's SNSD I guess. 

Since, f(x) was the one to get the flop music and the chinese member that will leave the group to rot, I'm guessing this will actually be an average pop music group and will be the SNSD, a true reverse warholian experience:eddie::lmao: But I don't think LSM has the balls to be this revolutionary.

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

the hell is this from :deadbanana4:

Going to guess Show Champion. :eddie:

 

But seriously, if you'd like to see more of this, check out her tiktok work.

 

:cm:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

the hell is this from :deadbanana4:

An iconic show champion performance of the streaming hit "No" :gaycat2:

 

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Since, f(x) was the one to get the flop music and the chinese member that will leave the group to rot, I'm guessing this will actually be an average pop music group and will be the SNSD, a true reverse warholian experience:eddie::lmao: But I don't think LSM has the balls to be this revolutionary.

wasn't RV the f(x) ones and aespa the real GG? anyways perched for this because if it's true they will bring back the SM classic style

 

#shinee from SHINee Symptoms

Attention just hit #1 on the weekly Circle Digital Chart. First debut song to go #1 since 2017 if I’m not mistaken. :clap3:

50 minutes ago, thirdward said:

:giraffe:

 

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

 

Albums Sales + Hits + Streams + Tickets 

 

KLXFGiZ.gif

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

wasn't RV the f(x) ones and aespa the real GG? anyways perched for this because if it's true they will bring back the SM classic style

 

#shinee from SHINee Symptoms

:bibliahh:What??? There's a 6 years gap between RV and Aespa. When f(x) was formed, I mean pre debut, Gee hadn't even been released, there's barely a 2 year gap between the two.

32 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Aespa has one flopped/underperformed era. They are going to have Korea on choke hold again when they come with the Sexy concept and let Miss SingSing serves what she was born to up. I see a lot of sex appeal in Winter too, a lot more than Karina. Giselle is just Giselle; she’ll show up for work to translate some language! 
spacer.png

winter hates sexy concept… she wants to sing ballads, her inner IU jumped out i guess 

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

:bibliahh:What??? There's a 6 years gap between RV and Aespa. When f(x) was formed, I mean pre debut, Gee hadn't even been released, there's barely a 2 year gap between the two.

yes but everyone said red velvet debut was rushed and then when the rumor of SM debuting a new GG with at least 7 members eeveryone said RV was the side project.

 

I honestly doubt aespa is a side project with how much pushed they are been. The problem here is they are being pushed in the wrong place and it should be Korea and Asia not the west  

 

#rvedit from ?

I don't believe that SM is going to their classic style with Min Heejin gone. But with FMR & Forever 1 being far from Kwangyaified idk what to think. I'll wait until they'll actually confirm their debut to start speculating

Edited by Billionaire

6 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

yes but everyone said red velvet debut was rushed and then when the rumor of SM debuting a new GG with at least 7 members eeveryone said RV was the side project.

 

I honestly doubt aespa is a side project with how much pushed they are been. The problem here is they are being pushed in the wrong place and it should be Korea and Asia not the west  

yeah, I am just joking with the SNSD-f(x) thing, I do think Aespa are the center of the SMCU mess and that's why they are being pushed, but if there's rumors about another GG, it may be SM wanting a group that focuses more on easy to the ears pop music while aespa keep on releasing their weird music:rip: and yes, SM should focus on SEA, they could gain massive streams from those countries.

36 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

It’s super impressive how much TWICE sells considering they release once a month. Didn’t they  already sell like 10 million albums this year alone or something! 

spacer.png

They did a million catalog sales 

 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Switching already? :skull: “Looking for attention” “What’s after like” and “I’m fearless huh” really got everyone shook. This gen theme is going to be sophisticated pop bangers and lofi chill bops I’m afraid. 4th gen music  trend is lowkey giving gen 2.5 a bit. Cute concepts and girl crush concepts are for 3rd gen.  :chick1:

Not the "yoo-hoo! and ah I-" song being "sophisticated pop" :bibliahh:

And IVE is literally a mix of cute and girl crush

 

But enough with the NCT units already!

inb4 SM debuts their "newjeans" after rejecting that min heejin concept for aespa 

 

spacer.png

 

SM should hire old F(X) Swedish producers for Aespa’s next comeback. Say what you want about F(X), but they still made the best EDM music of any SM Act to date

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.