Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Wow the Pinks slay the DP with so much charisma; even Miss Jisoo is snapping!!! I know their stage is going to serve BUDGET for the VMA

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Just imagine the VMAs AHHHHHH

 

 

When you know you're the H.B.I.C :clap3:

1 minute ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

Omg get that Deezk sis, ma god I’m jealous of this *****. I always want to sexxzxx V 

spacer.png

i wish it was a dance performance video tho :'( maybe they are saving it for the next title track

I kinda wish I didn't watch and wait for the performance 

but I needed it

4 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

:soda:

5 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

a nightmare 

I bet it was one of those American groupies chaennie hang out with in LA that keep leaking these pics cause:skull:

 

Privacy aside they look super cute:jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

:deadbanana2: its real

they're gonna be kpop's biggest couple ever :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

What will the denial people will say now? :bibliahh:

 

6 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

Hope the rat in her friend circle got exposed 

7 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

Jennie looks exhausted. V putting in the works.

anime-girl.gif

5 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Another Jennie+V leak

This person is really persistent in trying to expose them. 

 

 

Anyone who still deny they're dating are legit dumb and delusional tbh especially with the new leak

 

V > Kai >>>>>>>>>>>> GD

 I didn't believe it at first but with all these pics leaking idk what to believe anymore :redface: Hopefully they sue the person who got a hold of her private pics...kind of a shame that Jennie has been getting targeted for this type of stuff for a while now. The struggles of being an IT girl I guess

Edited by Billionaire

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:soda:

Ooh wow, it’s pretty much confirmed at this point. When the car pic came out, I was just playing along with this thread while I didn’t really believe they were dating. Wow miss Jennie really dumped GD for V huh? The Rihanna of Kpop, most desirable woman in Korea. GD must be the Drake to Jennie Rihanna relationship wise 
spacer.png

I don't think anyone in this thread is denying it?

 

But honestly is it that serious? It's giving Bacon/Yawn, Andrew Garfield/Emma Stone, Tom Holland/Zendaya

Very convenient and coincidental

Just now, Da Vinci said:

I don't think anyone in this thread is denying it?

Nah KTRL is cool with dating, Twitter right now is in shambles.

Damn the evidences are there but the Blonks and Armus are truly in denial mode cuz they can't stand each other :deadbanana2:

 

A Taeyeon & Baekhyun tea :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

 I didn't believe it at first but with all these pics leaking idk what to believe anymore :redface: Hopefully they sue the person who got a hold of her private pics...kind of a shame that Jennie has been getting targeted for this type of stuff for a while now

There's some snakes in the grass....like talk about invasion of privacy

not saying what Dispatch does is any better, but at least the pics they post are idols in public 

 

this was taken in someone's home...:biblio:

who no one should have access to

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I don't think anyone in this thread is denying it?

 

But honestly is it that serious? It's giving Bacon/Yawn, Andrew Garfield/Emma Stone, Tom Holland/Zendaya

Very convenient and coincidental

Bacon and Yawn was an IT couple :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.