Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

All these talk about 4th Gen GGs slaying and who's being left behind in Korea and my girls Everglow never given a chance by Koreans in the 1st place.

 

Anyway... Stream this Lesbian Masterpiece and stan Queen Onda.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i feel bad 

some rat is around queen Jennie selling the pics for a whatever blink or army akgae

 

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:
Not LE SSERAFIM potentially giving back their trophy:
 
 
 
 

Sakura & friends are crime magnets

 

spacer.png

Another day of SNSD sitting comfortable with the new Girlies

Right Now It’s a Girls Generation 

Forever 1 gonna be top 4 soon

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

14 minutes ago, Xalric said:
Not LE SSERAFIM potentially giving back their trophy:
 
 
 
 

#justiceforgaram

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I wish a hoe would. 

don't say that

you know a hoe definitely would

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by Kummercell

10 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

it must be nice to live in a country where this is the kind of stuff police has to worry about :rip:

at this point just lock Sakura up! she's a crime magnet

Out of all the crimes happening in the country, this is what they investigate... PRIORITIES.

I see Miss Jennie was flaunting her boyfriend. I'd do the same, tbh, the upgrade :jonny6: Where is the selfie, why are all these pics so low quality :rip:

I can't tell if this Jennie and V thing is real or fake at this point :deadvision:

I think Lisa’s stan did it. She has some very rich stans. They probably paid a hacker to get the pic so Lisa can be the solo star of the era since Jisoo and Rośe already got buried 6 feet under by those two for this comeback! 

Good for Jennie and V, but the real issue here is the Black Mamba within their circle of friends leaking private photos. Electric Jail!

maybe V should use this as an opportunity to launch his solo career, he can become an IT boy

spacer.png

I will not accept any Alcohol Free slander. That was the first song that got me into TWICE seriously and when I saw Dahyun in the M/V I almost turned straight collapsed.

 

milliresized.gif

1 minute ago, Kh-Loud said:

I think Lisa’s stan did it. She has some very rich stans. They probably paid a hacker to get the pic so Lisa can be the solo star of the era since Jisoo and Rośe already got buried 6 feet under by those two for this comeback! 

these fanfics :rip: Its obviously someone in their circle leaking these pics..

Still smells like a PR stunt to me a la Shawn x Camila, I may be wrong...

But the thought that some crazy Ratmys and Blonks are imploding with this dating news is just :bibliahh:

25 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I don't think anyone in this thread is denying it?

 

But honestly is it that serious? It's giving Bacon/Yawn, Andrew Garfield/Emma Stone, Tom Holland/Zendaya

Very convenient and coincidental

What exactly would either of them gain from a dating scandal? This is Kpop. Idols lose fans from dating scandals. Although both BP & BTS are at a calibre where dating doesn’t affect their popularity. 

 

Their fanbases also hate each other. Taehyung is constantly being attacked online by weirdo ahjummas who stan GDragon & his every post is being over-scrutinised. He can’t even post pictures about flowers :skull:

Taehyung was so quick to make an excuses for accidentally following her. This is clearly something that benefits neither of them & they want to keep underwraps :deadbanana2: 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Xalric said:
Not LE SSERAFIM potentially giving back their trophy:
 
 
 
 

"KBS claimed that Im Youngwoong's song was not broadcasted on KBS TV, radio, and digital content, but changed its position when it was revealed that "If We Ever Meet Again" was in fact broadcasted on the radio during the counting period."

 

It just seems like Music Bank incompetence to me. 

Oh god who cares anyway :rip: That song is #60 on Melon daily now, public pick my ass

 

5 minutes ago, imani said:

#justiceforgaram

Garam's lost the only public broadcast music win she ever had or ever will get. How does this vindicate her 

19 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Thats even worse. I refuse to acknowledge it :bibliahh:

 

That would be I Can't Stop Winning :heart2:

I can't believe they took that Zara reject :rip:

The Twice teaser is cute and I like that they’re not spoiling too much of the song.

 

but wow I remembered this teaser and how it was just beauty shots but absolutely breathtaking :jonny:

 

 

29 minutes ago, Konril said:

We all know that V following Jennie was not an accident and him telling us that he did it by accident and find Instagram scary just to appease the Army. :bibliahh:

Yeah I will always side eye him for that... be a man at least , keep it moving. :deadbanana2: Jennie got harassed the whole week and then some over it.

5 minutes ago, BTS said:

What exactly would either of them gain from a dating scandal? This is Kpop. Idols lose fans from dating scandals. Although both BP & BTS are at a calibre where dating doesn’t affect their popularity. 

 

Their fanbases also hate each other. Taehyung is constantly being attacked online by weirdo ahjummas who stan GDragon & his every post is being over-scrutinised. He can’t even post pictures about flowers :skull:

Taehyung was so quick to make an excuses for accidentally following her. This is clearly something that benefits neither of them & they want to keep underwraps :deadbanana2: 

I see your point

But it's still a strange coincidence to me that the most popular member of the biggest GG happens to be dating the most popular member of the biggest BG :skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.