Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Gaia said:

There's something about LSRFM that is just so...unexciting. Idk if its their concept or what. 

 

The mmm mmm mmm mmm I'm fearless doesn't even sound catchy or hype.

 

Idk, but I'm happy Yunjin is finally debuting

I know what you mean. Something about the concept seems off. 
I didn’t like the snippet at first but I’m totally digging the “watch chu looking at” part now. I’m ready 

Kj59HPP.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

SNSD twitter account the next day once when drop the Hyo-yeon teaser 
ciara-flop.gif

Edited by Dialamba

26 minutes ago, Gaia said:

There's something about LSRFM that is just so...unexciting. Idk if its their concept or what. 

 

The mmm mmm mmm mmm I'm fearless doesn't even sound catchy or hype.

 

Idk, but I'm happy Yunjin is finally debuting

There’s something unnatural about their concept like the girls are giving (minus Garam and eunchae) but it still too forced. I just know the TT will be the weakest track....

14 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

I know what you mean. Something about the concept seems off. 
I didn’t like the snippet at first but I’m totally digging the “watch chu looking at” part now. I’m ready 

Kj59HPP.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

There’s something unnatural about their concept like the girls are giving (minus Garam and eunchae) but it still too forced. I just know the TT will be the weakest track....

 

Yeah idk I think it would have been cool having another 4 member girl group. Should have axed the minors tbh. Maybe they're throwing it off for me but they aren't selling me anything right now. Like its giving CF over debut.

39 minutes ago, Gaia said:

There's something about LSRFM that is just so...unexciting. Idk if its their concept or what. 

 

The mmm mmm mmm mmm I'm fearless doesn't even sound catchy or hype.

 

Idk, but I'm happy Yunjin is finally debuting

Make sense since this group was formed like 2 months ago :rip:

Can someone here confirm or deny that this Kazuha soundbite is real. 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The best Japanese release in kpop history: 

Couldn't agree more. 

 

oxvu4S6.gif

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

if you're gonna use a Japanese SNSD song to prove me wrong, then you should at least use this: 

 

the Japanese version stomps :clap3:>>>>

it's a shell of a song without jessica, ot9 ver>

 

oxvu4S6.gif

 

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The best Japanese release in kpop history: 

 

is Breakthrough :gaygacat4:

3 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

it's a shell of a song without jessica, ot9 ver>

 

oxvu4S6.gif

 

My thoughts exactly :clap3:

 

oxvu4S6.gif

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The best Japanese release in kpop history: 

 

it's actually these:

:celestial3:

Edited by Billionaire

24 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The best Japanese release in kpop history: 

 

so true queen!

13 minutes ago, Zack said:

My thoughts exactly :clap3:

 

oxvu4S6.gif

whoever leaked it deserves eternal life :clap3:

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The best Japanese release in kpop history: 

 

are these albums

 

 

 

 

oxvu4S6.gif

Edited by Seiko Oomori

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The best Japanese release in kpop history: 

 

spilled :gaycat5:

all of us hag stans replying to the same comment is sending me :dies:

the way SNSD japanese albums are still not on spotify, us apple music users win as usual

Kj59HPP.gif

Edited by hallucinate

34 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The best Japanese release in kpop history: 

 

 

Indeed

oxvu4S6.gif

27 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

if you were going to use a Japanese SNSD song to prove me wrong, then you should've at least used this: 

 

the Japanese version stomps on the Korean Version :clap3:

This song could've gone so much harder if the drop wasn't like that, the biggest disappointment in their J-discog tbh. 

Just now, cloudbusting said:

onPwXs2.jpg

 

not Le Sseradfim already

oh well, most groups do it anyway

But I heard they were supposed to end IVE using ads for a teaser :gaygacat4:

 

also better is **** it flopped for a reason breaktrough and fake & true are clearing 

oxvu4S6.gif

TWICE are the biggest Japanese GG in South Korea and even held the honorary title of NGG in a foreign country 

 

Talented queens 

 

oxvu4S6.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.