Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Alcohol-Free has been STUCK in my head lately. The superior Summer bop

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

It has aged like wine, I’ve also been playing it a lot lately. It’s going to break the melon top 200 soon, it would be cute if it becomes a repeat summer hit for them like DTNA but I’m kinda doubtful :noparty:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 hours ago, Somi said:

 

TWICE stans is the true? TWICE can’t be doing THAT badly in SK 

 

Kj59HPP.gif

Who is viviz :rip:

Am I the only one who's seeing the wrong things embedded in mobile?

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


The girl group who just finished a sold out world tour vs the girl group touring backstage of queendom for a free sandwich? I think we know the answer 


DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

I'm sorry but this took me out :ahh: 

9 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Am I the only one who's seeing the wrong things embedded in mobile?

Yes…:rip:

I’m always having to refresh the page so it goes back to normal :biblio:

I'm surprised PSY hasn't taken over BIGBANG by now

I was sure he'd be #1 on all the charts by now

 

and it looks like they might take #1 back from him on Genie in the next hour

 

 

 

Edited by Mel.

 Question: Did SM Entertainment ever make any money off of Jessica's Blanc & Eclare line?

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Eunbi woke up and chose gay...and she chose correctly.

 

This is EXCELLENT...wtf. I approve of this new Ecunty.

 

 

9 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:


:deadbanana2:

That's what you get for releasing skip-free albums from the beginning. People don't need to think much on clicking the 'BUY' button, they already know the material is gonna be top tier quality. 

 

 

Kj59HPP.gif

 

The way IVE released 4/4 skip-less discography and they're just about to hit 6 months old as a group :clap3:

 

Kj59HPP.gif

 

I hate how RBW hid this girl so much. She's a Yoona lookalike, serves expressions and looks like enjoying the stage so much :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

I hate how RBW hid this girl so much. She's a Yoona lookalike, serves expressions and looks like enjoying the stage so much :jonny5:

The problem is she is kinda the shuhua of the group, all visual. Dosie is outsinging her and she's getting outdanced by all the other members.

11 hours ago, Billionaire said:

More than Stray Kids help :rip:

See when you're the best 4th Gen KPOP BG

Kj59HPP.gif

10 hours ago, lovecatt said:

 

the way stray cats & enhypen stans were trying to drag them for their old album sales when they hadn't comeback in almost a year :bibliahh:

enjoy this moment before stray kids come back and stomp again 

Kj59HPP.gif

 

I think the Sakura stans might have double clicked and accidentally ordered a txt album. No way those FADS are outselling Stray Kids 

Kj59HPP.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.