• orange22

• Indie Go Mind

• kishi

43 minutes ago, crf13 said:

The songs for you and 333 shoots are excellent

!!

Idk I been falling for 333 more now. :jonny5:

• 2 weeks later...

So, I FINALLY saw Tinashe in concert and let me give my thoughts!

The Good: She is such a great performer, she delivered looks, vocals and moves! The crowd was so into her and a lot of her fans were front row along with me. I was hype and loud, she looked at me so much throughout the show. I also got to meet her briefly after! My favorite part was probably "Die A Little Bit". 

The Bad: She was opening for Flume, so there wasn't a full set. She didn't perform anything from the mixtapes, not too much from Songs For You and none of my favorites like "Naturally" and "Ooh La La". But I'll have to just see her again and hopefully they are in the set! 

I want to see her live so bad. I had tickets to the 333 tour but something came up and I couldn’t go :gaycat6: I was looking at the reviews on her Ticketmaster page the other day and the praise was universal 

Spoiler

Maybe if I wait long enough I’ll be able to see her in an arena :coffee:

can't wait to see her in amsterdam next month. I've been wanting to see her live for yearssss now.:WAP:

6 hours ago, kishi said:

The Good: She is such a great performer, she delivered looks, vocals and moves! The crowd was so into her and a lot of her fans were front row along with me. I was hype and loud, she looked at me so much throughout the show. I also got to meet her briefly after! My favorite part was probably "Die A Little Bit". 

The Bad: She was opening for Flume, so there wasn't a full set. She didn't perform anything from the mixtapes, not too much from Songs For You and none of my favorites like "Naturally" and "Ooh La La". But I'll have to just see her again and hopefully they are in the set! 

I feel like if her mixtapes were on streaming, she would perform songs from them more. A lot of the "newer" Tinashe fans may have not heard the mixtape songs and they're quite inaccessible in the sense that they're not on popular streaming services e.g. Spotify, Apple Music etc.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:10 AM, kishi said:

Yeah that the bad thing about opener especially for someone like Tinashe with such extensive catalogs. She perform ooh la la on her headline shows. She perform songs from all 5 projects. You should check the live recording from moment house.

The good news is she releasing an album this year and she is going on a proper world tour next year. 

On 6/17/2022 at 10:16 AM, orange22 said:

I want to see her live so bad. I had tickets to the 333 tour but something came up and I couldn’t go :gaycat6: I was looking at the reviews on her Ticketmaster page the other day and the praise was universal 

Hide contents

Maybe if I wait long enough I’ll be able to see her in an arena :coffee:

:bibliahh:

She touring next year.  Depends how well the rollout and reception of the singles and album, I could see her booking  bigger venues. 

in a weird way I kinda miss the record label days. It was a terrible time for all of us, but the fact that these 2 videos were released not even 3 whole months apart is iconic. Who else can say that? Obvi I don't want her to be signed again unless it's a deal that truly works for building her platform and gives her creative control.

4 hours ago, costlyxo said:

in a weird way I kinda miss the record label days. It was a terrible time for all of us, but the fact that these 2 videos were released not even 3 whole months apart is iconic. Who else can say that? Obvi I don't want her to be signed again unless it's a deal that truly works for building her platform and gives her creative control.

To be fair, The Nightride visual was made with her frequent collaborator Stephen Garnett and was paid out of her own pocket. Which is basically the same thing as what she's doing now. 

Tinashe has always been self sufficient. An Ideal label situation for her would be a label that goes "here's a few hundred thousands, now go make art" which is next to impossible but maybe a label that has full trust in her artistic vision would one day come around.

As for Superlove, she has honestly been aging gracefully. Its a track that I have no issue replaying and wasn't tainted by the label issues during that time *cough* Flame *cough*

I just know the 333 tour money will do wonders for her next era, and that's saying a lot since 333 had an amazing rollout, the photoshoot, the teasers, the videos (!!!) and collaborations, I really hope she does something worldwide for her next one, I don't want to miss it

39 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

To be fair, The Nightride visual was made with her frequent collaborator Stephen Garnett and was paid out of her own pocket. Which is basically the same thing as what she's doing now. 

Tinashe has always been self sufficient. An Ideal label situation for her would be a label that goes "here's a few hundred thousands, now go make art" which is next to impossible but maybe a label that has full trust in her artistic vision would one day come around.

As for Superlove, she has honestly been aging gracefully. Its a track that I have no issue replaying and wasn't tainted by the label issues during that time *cough* Flame *cough*

This spill. Tinashe made the best of the RCA situation. If a label would give her the coin and leave her alone :WAP::WAP::WAP:

1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I been saying she need a distribution deal with universal or whatever competent label  but have her own label. She makes all the decisions but the label get her playlist, radio, and general promotion but she get 100% of her masters , touring profits and etched. She would have to equally share the music sales profits but she would make it up with touring. 

48 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I just know the 333 tour money will do wonders for her next era, and that's saying a lot since 333 had an amazing rollout, the photoshoot, the teasers, the videos (!!!) and collaborations, I really hope she does something worldwide for her next one, I don't want to miss it

She needs to stop focusing all her attention in the US, that is one her biggest downfalls. There is so many K-pop artists

and bands such Aespa , J-hop bts and many more. She needs to hit them up and send them all songs. She has so much potential in South Korea she should utilize it. Also the UK/Ireland is potential big market for her and also Brazil and Australia.

19 minutes ago, orange22 said:

This spill. Tinashe made the best of the RCA situation. If a label would give her the coin and leave her alone :WAP::WAP::WAP:

She doesn’t need that , she could funds her music through brand deals, sponsorship  and investor. She needs a machine to get her music out to the masses . Her playlisting have been atrocious. No playlist no radio limited promotional space and access.

1 minute ago, nuclear said:

She doesn’t need that , she could funds her music through brand deals, sponsorship  and investor. She needs a machine to get her music out to the masses . Her playlisting have been atrocious. No playlist no radio limited promotional space and access.

How is this different from what I said? 

Agree with you on her needing to focus internationally though. She’s never prioritized it the way she should even though it’s clear there’s interest. Gaining a larger international audience would help her in the US too since it would inflate her numbers and help her look bigger to people that might have written her off already.

7 minutes ago, orange22 said:

How is this different from what I said? 

Agree with you on her needing to focus internationally though. She’s never prioritized it the way she should even though it’s clear there’s interest. Gaining a larger international audience would help her in the US too since it would inflate her numbers and help her look bigger to people that might have written her off already.

I was just saying she doesn’t need to a sign fully ( in traditional sense) with a label just a good distribution deals with a label that promotes her music internationally and locally efficiently and effectively. 

On 6/18/2022 at 4:59 PM, nuclear said:

Yeah that the bad thing about opener especially for someone like Tinashe with such extensive catalogs. She perform ooh la la on her headline shows. She perform songs from all 5 projects. You should check the live recording from moment house.

The good news is she releasing an album this year and she is going on a proper world tour next year. 

I have seen Moment House concert more than once. I'll probably just travel to any gig she does in the fall!

Esther deserved so much more than it got. I’m still bopping today like it’s new. It almost has 10M on Spotify though.

she randomly released the mv for hmu for a good time

okay so now that i can actually reply to threads again, @Indie Go Mind if you want to be the op of base then you can have it. i definitely don’t have the time to really fix it/make it better

On 6/24/2022 at 3:02 AM, kyliefever2002 said:

she randomly released the mv for hmu for a good time

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!! Anything with her dancing is a vibe!!

Amethyst has been hitting extra hard recently :jonny4:

On 6/29/2022 at 1:35 AM, Saint said:

okay so now that i can actually reply to threads again, @Indie Go Mind if you want to be the op of base then you can have it. i definitely don’t have the time to really fix it/make it better

While I'm grateful for the opportunity, I think someone like @Supervillain cause I know she can serve VISUALS and I need Tinashe to get the best she deserves! :heart:

5 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

Amethyst has been hitting extra hard recently :jonny4:

Wanderer never left my top spot. No matter how amazing of a project she releases, Wanderer will remain atop my heart! :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.