Tinashe

Saint

Trending on Twitter for apparently being on a song with Normani and Offset that's featured on the upcoming Calvin Harris project...

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• orange22

• Indie Go Mind

• kishi

The way legend is doing shows in Europe, has a Calvin Harris collab on the way, and has already started on her next album :jonny4: we DON’T deserve her 

the way i FINALLY get to see her for the first time on tuesday :WAP: 

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

the way i FINALLY get to see her for the first time on tuesday :WAP: 

:clap3: enjoy every moment...her shows are so good. Nothing like seeing them in person!

On 6/30/2022 at 4:56 PM, orange22 said:

The way legend is doing shows in Europe, has a Calvin Harris collab on the way, and has already started on her next album :jonny4: we DON’T deserve her 

She really won and we love that for her

Have y'all seen some of her recent IG posts?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfg5ApjOBYo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CehKC7-vIeJ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cee5v3IJuAZ/

+ a few more

Kinda hope this is hinting at a new album/direction for T6 :duca: 

Also hope she branches out a bit more for T6. I think she's pretty much perfected her sound with 333 and I would love it if she did more electronic/dance music similar to HMUFaGT. Take a page from Rochelle Jordan's last album in fact!

ph74wmwt

seeing and meeting MOTHER in London on Thursday; everyone who saw her tonight in Amsterdam said she served I'm excited :WAP:

5 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

ph74wmwt

seeing and meeting MOTHER in London on Thursday; everyone who saw her tonight in Amsterdam said she served I'm excited :WAP:

Congrats ??? 

I like hmu video, but I thought it was unnecessary. The 333 as great as it was is over. I would rather her save and invest that money for the lead single for the next project. I hope she released the lead next month and does a 3 month promo campaign for the next project. 

she also needs to collaborate with some K-pop groups and artists 

saw her last night in Amsterdam and it was amazing :WAP:

got a super good spot in the crowd and despite the fact they left the merch at the airport, she performed 0 songs from nightride and some girl puked like 5 songs in, it was still a moment 

also she performed Naturally hello!

On 7/3/2022 at 12:32 PM, Pink Matter said:

Have y'all seen some of her recent IG posts?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfg5ApjOBYo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CehKC7-vIeJ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cee5v3IJuAZ/

+ a few more

Kinda hope this is hinting at a new album/direction for T6 :duca: 

Also hope she branches out a bit more for T6. I think she's pretty much perfected her sound with 333 and I would love it if she did more electronic/dance music similar to HMUFaGT. Take a page from Rochelle Jordan's last album in fact!

That Metal Magazine photoshoot is CRRAAAAZZYYYY, I loved every single shot I've seen

Her London show last night was absolutely amazing. The crowd were really feeling it too, overall it was just good vibes.

21 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Why aren't her mixtapes on Spotify yet?? :gaycat6:

I think she’s said Sony owns them and it’s too expensive to clear all the tracks without a label or something :sadviolin:they must have gotten them when she signed her deal 

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I think she’s said Sony owns them and it’s too expensive to clear all the tracks without a label or something :sadviolin:they must have gotten them when she signed her deal 

Oh bummer. There some gems on them that I'd love to have on streaming :chick3: thanks for responding!

Did she really not release a vinyl for 333? Is she ok?

Actually i notice most of her albums don’t have vinyl releases :deadbanana4:

23 hours ago, Power love said:

Did she really not release a vinyl for 333? Is she ok?

Actually i notice most of her albums don’t have vinyl releases :deadbanana4:

She was screwed over by the vinyl release of Songs For You with people getting their vinyl A WHOLE YEAR after their initial purchase. Tee has learned not to promise merch she can't deliver to avoid the backlash and I'm sure she's just waiting for a limited supply to be pressed and sell those instead.

16 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

She was screwed over by the vinyl release of Songs For You with people getting their vinyl A WHOLE YEAR after their initial purchase. Tee has learned not to promise merch she can't deliver to avoid the backlash and I'm sure she's just waiting for a limited supply to be pressed and sell those instead.

How many of her albums have vinyl ? Two? 

7 hours ago, Power love said:

How many of her albums have vinyl ? Two? 

To my knowledge, only Joyride and Songs For You have had vinyl releases. 

the fact we will probably never get an Aquarius or Nightride vinyl pressing :cries:

5 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

the fact we will probably never get an Aquarius or Nightride vinyl pressing :cries:

:hawkeye:

In case anyone in here is interested, we will be rating Songs For You in this rate

am i a fake fan or did she tease a new song after Love Line in the Lollapalooza set? Hopefully it's accessible to view but I couldn't tell if it was a random house-ish interlude she made up for shows. Or if it was something leaked from a different session 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.