Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

17 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Also were we ever sure the doc would be released on Apple TV+? Or did we just assume? If we were sure how did we come to the conclusion/what clues did we get?

Some random person tweeted that it’s for Apple around the time of the screening thing

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Souvenir said:

I wish selenators would do more edits with using selena's songs on tiktok instead of making jelena videos. Swifties literally made scarlet witch edits with "Dont Blame Me" and it went viral.  

a lot of this has to do with their teams. i'm sure if tik tok was a thing during Revival and droplets eras all of that would be happening.

1 hour ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Some random person tweeted that it’s for Apple around the time of the screening thing

Oh true, and I think deuxmoi also posted about it, an anonymous sent it

I'm thinking Chris was blacklisted in the industry because he took some credit when he worked with Kate and one isn't supposed to do that when you're an assistant :coffee:

Looking at the pics he has posted Selena was sooo skinny:eek: !! She has a woman body now and even if she lose a lot of weight she won't go back to that body

re-watching Wizards and OMG this show is just my favorite still.

she really was on great TV shows, good movies, and making great music back in c. 2010.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:18 PM, La Luna said:

Selena needs to hurry up with the Mountain movie. Biopics is where the magic happen for the actors. 

Austin Butler really getting his breakout with that Elvis' biopic movie.

I'm shocked. He was kinda a C- list celebrity until yesterday, now he  has Oscar buzz, got casted in Dune  and  streets saying DC wants him to play a superhero. 

Chile.... the right movie can really change an actor career huh 

:psyduck:

Yeah. But Silvia is not that well known, so I don't think it'll have the same buzz, although if she does well the fans can spread the word:eli:

She needs to be smart post OMITB, to not repeat what happened after Spring Breakers which gave her a lot of hype and she wasted it choosing bad scripts.

It gotta be a lot of pressure on her:celestial2:

She hasn’t posted anything still. Kinda getting my hopes up for something. She will probably just post a photo with her dog or something and thank everyone though

woooo happy birthday to the sweetest, kindest and rare girl of the world :gaycat:

now let me meldown a bit :monkey:

No lead
No album
No doc

Not even a droplet. Nothing.

I can't believe they really missed this opportunity 

cry-wendy-williams.gif

47 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

She hasn’t posted anything still. Kinda getting my hopes up for something. She will probably just post a photo with her dog or something and thank everyone though

But she never posts on the day of her birthday apart from the one last year. Hope she posts nice pictures from her birthday party with a cute caption like tomorrow, feels like tradition at this point lol.

19 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Yeah. But Silvia is not that well known, so I don't think it'll have the same buzz, although if she does well the fans can spread the word:eli:

She needs to be smart post OMITB, to not repeat what happened after Spring Breakers which gave her a lot of hype and she wasted it choosing bad scripts.

It gotta be a lot of pressure on her:celestial2:

That biopic will do wonders for her acting career. I can feel it.

Yeah, she needs to be wise with her next projects. I do not pay mind if she  works only in 1 movie/serie per year, as long the quality is high and the role is relevant.

This is why i'm low key glad that Spiral movie got pretty much scrapped lol. That thing has a messy plot and is all over the place, truly screaming PANNED, tbh. Selena needs to avoid  this kind of project.

Edited by La Luna

From the USC page for Aleen, I think she’s a professor there part time. Anyways this was interesting..

Keshishian works across all verticals of entertainment – music, branding, film, television, fashion, art, books, digital, and production. Her recent producing credits include the critically and commercially acclaimed BILLIE EILISH: THE WORLD’S A LITTLE BLURRY and the Golden Globe and Emmy nominated Ryan Murphy series RATCHED starring Sarah Paulson.

Keshishian has acted as the sales rep for numerous films and TV shows and has made the two largest documentary sales in history for over $26 million each.

Maybe Selena’s doc, I know she doesn’t really like sharing numbers so maybe why we don’t have an article. I wonder what other doc they could be referring too. I don’t think she’s credited for Olivia’s. Hmm idk.

4 hours ago, intoitblindly said:

But she never posts on the day of her birthday apart from the one last year. Hope she posts nice pictures from her birthday party with a cute caption like tomorrow, feels like tradition at this point lol.

Right! She ended up posting the story and telling people to donate, like she has been doing lately. I knew they would easily waste this day and I’m not surprised but still a bit disappointed ngl. I think even the trailer/announcement would have been cool. 

Edited by MALAMENTE

Everybody is reposting that Bday pic!! She knew what she was doing

11 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

She is smart and knows what to post and when to post it. Fans are maybe just not that smart. She has mastered her career’s pace. 

pretty much no phone types of party but glad we know Francia went.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:56 PM, jxbuggie said:

From the USC page for Aleen, I think she’s a professor there part time. Anyways this was interesting..

Maybe Selena’s doc, I know she doesn’t really like sharing numbers so maybe why we don’t have an article. I wonder what other doc they could be referring too. I don’t think she’s credited for Olivia’s. Hmm idk.

I think you're right and I take this as confirmation that the documentary is going to Apple cause they're probably the only streaming service willing to offer that kind of cash. I wonder if it's the exact same payday as the one Billie got, slightly more or - unlikely - slightly less. I do think it's gonna get coverage either way mainly because it's good publicity for Aleen

I hope they'll screen it at a fall festival, Venice would be a dream and I feel like it'd be feasible if only because it's the first documentary directed by Alek since Madonna's one and that was a huge success

2 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

pretty much no phone types of party but glad we know Francia went.

"but they're not friends anymore!!!"

:dies:

people are so dumb pretending they know about her private life.

4 hours ago, Godly said:

I think you're right and I take this as confirmation that the documentary is going to Apple cause they're probably the only streaming service willing to offer that kind of cash. I wonder if it's the exact same payday as the one Billie got, slightly more or - unlikely - slightly less. I do think it's gonna get coverage either way mainly because it's good publicity for Aleen

I hope they'll screen it at a fall festival, Venice would be a dream and I feel like it'd be feasible if only because it's the first documentary directed by Alek since Madonna's one and that was a huge success

Ooh, I would love Venice. Ten years after her first time attending the festival too! 

3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

"but they're not friends anymore!!!"

:dies:

people are so dumb pretending they know about her private life.

They also made a fuss about Charm and Selena falling out only for Charm to wish her a happy birthday and even tweeting that she couldn’t attend her party. Some people say it sounded shady but I don’t think so at all. 

Edited by MALAMENTE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.