Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

9 hours ago, SelenaGomez<3 said:

Her acting in WOWP was better tbh... 

I love her but I have to admit her acting on OMITB is so stiff:noparty:

Her acting in WOWP is something else:WAP:

her acting in WOWP is a lot more natural.

hopefully this disappoint fuels her. I wonder if she has an acting coach 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, SelenaGomez<3 said:

Her acting in WOWP was better tbh... 

I love her but I have to admit her acting on OMITB is so stiff:noparty:

I have to agree, I was excited for OMITB because her comedic timing on Wizards was great and she was extremely animated. Though she has her moments, her performance overall feels rusty. It doesn’t help that her locked jaw also restricts her. Critics are loving her more this season so I’m excited to see what she delivers in the remaining episodes.

Mabel is not supposed to be animated and the comedy style for both the roles are different too. Mabel's deadpan comedy

I would LOVE to see her on tour :jonny5:I know she is going to deliver with her new music

of course she's stiff, of course she's weird, that's Mabel omg she's not a teenage wizard!!!!!!! 

she has to be weird, mabel is literally NOT a happy person!!!!! :deadbanana::deadbanana:

oh my god :deadbanana:

she wasn't 10/10 on season 1 but she was VERY essential to the show and had some high HIGH moments like ep2 and some others moments. 

and she's 10/10 for me on season 2, already 4 episodes and for me her acting is even better than season 1, it's perfect. i wouldn't change a thing... 

if mabel was outgoing like alex russo that would be bad acting. it wouldn't match. :deadbanana::deadbanana:

5 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Why is LYLALS rising? Is it discounted?

Yeah both LYLAS and Who says

i know it may still be a while but anticipating the new albums coming out tonight and on July 29th is reminding me of what it's like to anticipate a new Selena album. i'm so happy that she continues to say she is working on "her album". 

also, does anyone know if she played unreleased songs at her Rare Beauty events? cuz in one of the videos of her meeting fans i very vaguely heard a song in the background that kinda sounded like her. maybe i'm just imagining what i want but a boy can dream.

the fact that selena’s birthday is on a friday if they don’t capitalize on this…

I don’t think anything is dropping that day, but I could see her announcing the doc. If she doesn’t, well, I hope she has a great birthday anyways! 

I don’t expect a party like when she turned 21 but I hope she invites a couple of her celebrity friends, that would be so cute!

yeah i think we're having nothing on her bday  :michael:

doc trailer is the most likely possibility but it's completely unsure atm 

for me it's looking more like nothing will happen 

11 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

i know it may still be a while but anticipating the new albums coming out tonight and on July 29th is reminding me of what it's like to anticipate a new Selena album. i'm so happy that she continues to say she is working on "her album". 

also, does anyone know if she played unreleased songs at her Rare Beauty events? cuz in one of the videos of her meeting fans i very vaguely heard a song in the background that kinda sounded like her. maybe i'm just imagining what i want but a boy can dream.

I wanna know as well. When I went to the Stars Dance Tour Meet & Greet she had a few unreleased songs playing in the background but nobody could record them because you couldn't have your phone out :rip:

if it's not coming in her bday.. its probably not coming this year :rip: 

On 6/16/2022 at 10:58 AM, Godly said:

It's like this in a lot of recent interviews tbh, also the fact that she rejects compliments and undermines herself all the time. It's probably the impostor syndrome kicking in, we been knew that the Internet actively ruined her self-esteem so she has these moments where she doesn't feel deserving of what she has :emofish:

yeah i peeped that. she's such a cancer lol

On 6/16/2022 at 12:48 PM, La Luna said:

I still think that lead first, then doc + album is the best rollout tbh

Selena never had before a huge album release that felt like a real event, with the whole internet talking about, you know?But  she can change that with sg3.  

Thinking in a strategic way, i don't think that is smart to "waste" the doc just for a birthday celebration  or lead single. Doc is a powerful card and should be used with wiseness.

What's the point of releasing the doc and lead? Ok, the lead will get a push for sure, but what about the album?
Without any solid promo( she won't promote, let's be realistic) and the doc card already used, the album will struggle to get #1 like the same way Rare did.
Yeah, nope. We don't need another Rare x The box situation. That sh*t was embarassing lol

If the album is not coming this year, then they should hold down the Doc too IMO

um what are you talking about? her album releases have always been a big deal lol stars dance was major. as was revival. rare was such a fumble and revelacion also had hype it's just the lack of promo that killed it. 

she better be in 15 candles and should've been in the broken hearts gallery and 13 reasons why (as a mini series or movie not the trash netflix made it) would've been such a great addition to her filmography. in the shadows of the mountain, spiral and dollhouse all better happen with her in it!

On 7/13/2022 at 10:39 AM, StarsAllAligned said:

I have to agree, I was excited for OMITB because her comedic timing on Wizards was great and she was extremely animated. Though she has her moments, her performance overall feels rusty. It doesn’t help that her locked jaw also restricts her. Critics are loving her more this season so I’m excited to see what she delivers in the remaining episodes.

why is her jaw locked?

also what's emilia perez about?

Rare was a pretty big album. what it didn't have was a good marketing team and the visuals were terrible. thus it didn't reach the audience it could have.

Revelacion was a huge step in the right direction in terms of visuals and marketing but everything else was lacking.

i hope they take the good from both of those albums and make something that is strong on all levels.

Not even Adele could keep an album doing well without promo. An album doesn't even need that much, give it a few months of promo and the right singles and that's enought for it keeping going for itself for at least a year.

But I think Revelación also didn't do well because Selena lost a lot of her Latin America fans for not touring here since 2012

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

why is her jaw locked?

It could be just a bad habit but there's that too:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6990878/#:~:text=Results%3A Lupus patients complained more,sensation of a stuck jaw (

I think she has been doing better tho

Edited by lauren198

1 hour ago, lauren198 said:

It could be just a bad habit but there's that too:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6990878/#:~:text=Results%3A Lupus patients complained more,sensation of a stuck jaw (

I think she has been doing better tho

Selena has been suffering a lot of symptoms of Lupus

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBXqrFtv6V6JhhseM0E1Si still can't believe how malicious people still think/lies about Selena faking her lupus and kidney transplant, the medicines make her body to look swollen and gain weight in the face so quickly 

On 7/16/2022 at 11:24 PM, SchmoodRing said:

um what are you talking about? her album releases have always been a big deal lol stars dance was major. as was revival. rare was such a fumble and revelacion also had hype it's just the lack of promo that killed it. 

Eh, she can do better tbh. Let's no forget that Rare almost got blocked from #1. That sh*t got me scared lmao

I want Selena to have her own Thank, u next, moment and break the whole internet lol.

She has the starpower for this. Selena's level of fame is huge, GP is crazy for her. She needs to capitalize on this and translate it in actual numbers. LYTLM was a great taste of it, like, everyone and their mother were talking about that song and she got huge numbers. 

She won't promote. Let's be real. Her team is dumb. So yeah, the doc is the major card here and can't be wasted. 

If she drops the  doc and album at the same week, chile...i fear for the other girls, because Selena will break some records idk :fan:

On 7/17/2022 at 12:30 AM, selena_lavigne said:

Rare was a pretty big album. what it didn't have was a good marketing team and the visuals were terrible. thus it didn't reach the audience it could have.

Revelacion was a huge step in the right direction in terms of visuals and marketing but everything else was lacking.

i hope they take the good from both of those albums and make something that is strong on all levels.

This.

The last time she had a well rounded era was with Revival. It's been 84 years :chick3:

Tired of them wasting eras/album with great potencial.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.