Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

I liked that she threw a big party too. And it seems she invited her family, friends and best friends and people she’s worked with or has a friendly relationship with. I def thought some people there were kind of random but I guess she (still) likes them enough to invite them lol

I believe she will be part of Selena’s next album!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

I liked that she threw a big party too. And it seems she invited her family, friends and best friends and people she’s worked with or has a friendly relationship with. I def thought some people there were kind of random but I guess she (still) likes them enough to invite them lol

I believe she will be part of Selena’s next album!

Yeah Selena posted a TikTok with Nija in the studio last year. The Summer Walker collaboration that leaked (Complicated) was co-written by Nija too. 

Nina’s songwriting discography for those who aren’t familiar:

14 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Yeah Selena posted a TikTok with Nija in the studio last year. The Summer Walker collaboration that leaked (Complicated) was co-written by Nija too. 

Nina’s songwriting discography for those who aren’t familiar:

Oh great! That’s impressive and it makes me excited!

Holding out hope she posts something tomorrow, but it's not looking likely. She didn't even allow Hung to post his usual makeup headshot.

Also, just realized that since S4 of S+C premieres in August, she may do it again and tease/use a new song of hers in one of the episodes. Maybe she releases it in late August/early September which would also coincide with a potential Venice premiere of the doc and then the album in October along with the doc. 

5 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Also, just realized that since S4 of S+C premieres in August, she may do it again and tease/use a new song of hers in one of the episodes. Maybe she releases it in late August/early September which would also coincide with a potential Venice premiere of the doc and then the album in October along with the doc. 

This roll out sounds like a dream - which means it's probably not happening. :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, intoitblindly said:

This roll out sounds like a dream - which means it's probably not happening. :toofunny2:

We can only hope! Although I'm gonna try to literally expect nothing when it comes to releases because her team wasting last Friday I just do not see them being that sharp lol 

1 hour ago, intoitblindly said:

:skull: 

anything after Mid-august would be good tbh.

if the song is a hit it won't get knocked off the charts during christmastime.

woooo seems like the party was fun af. Very happy for her :gaycat:
But why is Miss Gomez gatekeeping all the photos and videos? lol

I need her to post on ig NOW. A photo with Francia is needed too 

Marvel just announced the Fantastic Four movie.
Selena as Sue Storm is Now.

C'mon Aleen 

:wanda:

4 hours ago, La Luna said:

Marvel just announced the Fantastic Four movie.
Selena as Sue Storm is Now.

C'mon Aleen 

:wanda:

Sorry but that would not be a good casting choice

I see her playing a great Rogue. Or some other superhero that’s not so popular. Or someone that does not have powers but is still close to the enhanced protagonist 

OH WOW. her last insta post is serving everything. 

One of my favorite looks from her. she seems to be at such a good place.

I guess no Venice premiere since the official lineup has been revealed today. Maybe TIFF or Telluride 

Her 2 insta posts!! How cuteee, the caption too :heart: i Love her sm and girl looked GORGEOUS 

20 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Sorry but that would not be a good casting choice

I see her playing a great Rogue. Or some other superhero that’s not so popular. Or someone that does not have powers but is still close to the enhanced protagonist 

Ughh i wish she would play Rogue, if only... :jonny:

Sadly i think the role demands too many physical fight scenes. I don't know if Selena's health allows that, or if she even has the interest to  prepare herself physically for the intense scenes. 

She needs to play  someone with magical powers, but who? Zatanna is the perfect match imo, but she is from DC ( btw  streets saying  Dua is in talks  for the role, i'm fuming, like wtf is Aleen doing? lmao. If they really want a pop star that is also a good actress, Selena is right there!!!!! :psyduck:

tbh i just don't want her to play the love interest of someone. Imagine being part of a huge cool superhero universe and be only the normal girlfriend... boooo. I find it boring lol

Edited by La Luna

46 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

I hope more photos surface. I need them so bad

It looked like a great party! :party:

I'm glad she seems happy these days.  

There were moments with her interviews in these past years I thought she would turn into a very bitter person:celestial:

next album is definitely gonna be called "Rose" or "Roses"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.