Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nicki Minaj

Featured Replies

the livestream was lowkey the best promo idea in years :clap3:

Ā 

and i’m so excited to see her in june :heart:

  • Replies 30.1k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This blonde hair she has on is so good like I can’t get over it… the beauty is just out of this world… and the bawdy:jonny5:Ā happy, youthful, and gorgeous:jonny5:Ā which is difficult to get not everybody has that:jonny5:

- CovidĀ 

- Cancelled dream collab on CowgirlĀ 

- No Nicki ticket

- Not even a ticket to see the Wigless Kitty

- Noticed that one of my PF2 vinyls is broken

Ā 

And I lose again, and I lose again, and I lose again,

Yeah I lose again

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

Edited by D.Va

I feel like this is payback after the immense luck I had grabbing Renaissance tickets without breaking a sweat while all my friends were left in the dustĀ 

Jesus really said "I'm gonna give Thee D.Va a CHALLENGE this time"

Ā 

giphy.gif

Or maybe this is what I get for deleting Blessings from the album dftyuiolkjhgtfrgtyui

Ā 

:clack:

Oh baldja you will be dealt with…

:clack:
Ā 

No panned hairless weapon formed against me shall prosper

:clack:

Ā 

@D.VaĀ did u check if amsterdam still has tickets for either? you could always hop on the eurostarĀ 

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

I've just started watching that live. 8 min in and I'm already on the floor. This woman is so funny it's crazy.Ā :deadbanana2:

Left the mall and saw a lot of people with PF2 CDs and Vinyls. Eyed a group of people in the food court reacting to her stream with Kai. Doing great numbers and looking gorgeous as always as she deserves.Ā 

1 hour ago, Material Girl said:

yall ready to admit pf2 > pinkprint yetĀ 

Ā 

:clack:

NoĀ 

Ā 

:clack:

2 hours ago, Material Girl said:

yall ready to admit pf2 > pinkprint yetĀ 

Ā 

:clack:

You need to relax

:clack:

Ā 

Ā 

Sis is serving look after look, being out in the streets, having iconic pics, is full of energy, multiple tracks going viral AND New Body dropping this Friday???

Ā 

We are finally being fedĀ :jonnycat:

Ā 

Drop that Roman in Malibu now and it is game over

I just know they mad omgĀ :foxaylove3:Ā they wanted her FAT and FLOPPING! she said NO!Ā 

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Material Girl said:

yall ready to admit pf2 > pinkprint yetĀ 

Ā 

:clack:

Let Me Calm Down.mp3Ā 

Ā 

:clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.