Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Oooh, the new vinyl and remastered live performances including letterman. 
 

why did she pick two lipped ones though :deadbanana4:

 

Are the 8 bonus tracks remixes or re-recordings? Or maybe live performances too?

Edited by suburbannature

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I lost all hope already thanks to Liron's warning. The bonus tracks are probably gonna be The Roof Brandy duet and the rest will be Morales remixes

 

X9sFxbg.gif

43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Oooh, the new vinyl and remastered live performances including letterman. 
 

why did she pick two lipped ones though :deadbanana4:

 

Are the 8 bonus tracks remixes or re-recordings? Or maybe live performances too?

One is porobably a remix by DJ Khaled, since he re-posted the announcement.

This *** about to spend hundreds of dollars on Moo.

 

Honey remixes on vinyl, 2LP, 4LP, merch. Yeah, I need it all.

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Budget must be tight 

 

X9sFxbg.gif

very tight Like her corset

X9sFxbg.gif

45 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

very tight Like her corset

X9sFxbg.gif

 

43 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Not Dj Khaled she is NUTS

X9sFxbg.gif

She has truly lost it (the second she decided to not release SUD original vocals)

 

X9sFxbg.gif

The fact that this thread hasn't reached 100 pages.

 

X9sFxbg.gif

28 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The fact that this thread hasn't reached 100 pages.

 

X9sFxbg.gif

X9sFxbg.gif

I don't understand what 8 new tracks could be? Unless she just means a new version of Butterfly with 8 additional tracks comprised of remixes, a re-recording or two, maybe a live performance (I'm sure she'll throw on My All from Diva's Live or something).

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

I lost all hope already thanks to Liron's warning. The bonus tracks are probably gonna be The Roof Brandy duet and the rest will be Morales remixes

 

X9sFxbg.gif

would you rather wait to get disappointed friday when you were waiting for vault songs and unreleased stuff and get nothing of that?

ZvqXwHa.gif

 

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I don't understand what 8 new tracks could be? Unless she just means a new version of Butterfly with 8 additional tracks comprised of remixes, a re-recording or two, maybe a live performance (I'm sure she'll throw on My All from Diva's Live or something).

RideOrDie (insider) gave us the tea in the album thread.

 

40 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

13. Whenever You Call
14. The Roof (When I Feel the Need)( feat.Brandy)
15. Butterfly (Live from The Late Show with David Letterman)
16. My All (Live from VH1 Divas Live)
17. Fourth of July (Acapella)
18. Outside (Acapella)
19. Butterfly (Amorphous Anniversary Club Remix)
20. Honey (Another Taste of Honey David Morales Remix)

 

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

RideOrDie (insider) gave us the tea in the album thread.

 

 

fwnkajfwejibbfrw

 

I am about to stream the **** out of the Letterman performance being added.

 

Is #13 the Brian McKnight version?

8 minutes ago, Daydream said:

RideOrDie (insider) gave us the tea in the album thread.

 

 

We already have amazing acapellas of Outside and Fourth of July on YouTube...

 

ZvqXwHa.gif

I'm actually thankful for Liron for givng us tea, I don't need my hopes up for nothing

 

X9sFxbg.gif

 

1 minute ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I'm actually thankful for Liron for givng us tea, I don't need my hopes up for nothing

 

X9sFxbg.gif

 

exactly. imagine the meltdown if we waited for friday and get acapella versions and my all divas live 

26 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This puta really "releasing" a song that's already on streaming services

 

V5KN4xK.gif

and Whenever You Call with Brian McKnight

 

7 minutes ago, Saddy said:

and Whenever You Call with Brian McKnight

 

and call them "NEW"

D860-B604-CBD5-4-AA6-B99-D-D1-CEB3-A870-

 

28 minutes ago, Saddy said:

and Whenever You Call with Brian McKnight

 

Can't believe how annoyed I am compared to the happiness I felt 7hrs ago when this was first announced

 

Butterfly - truly the greatest album in pop and r&b history. 

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

RideOrDie (insider) gave us the tea in the album thread.

 

 

That’s definitely the tea, Amorphous retweeted her announcement. I mean this is cute but definitely lowers my excitement. If anything, I’ll be most excited for this new tweaked Morales mix cause he slays. The rest we have

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

:WAP:

Top twenty song of her career, I fear 

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.