Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, jonapova said:

That’s a good call. I have started with Emotions and I don’t think it has a single skip on it. It’s exciting to have so many albums to listen to for the first time :heart:

There's a copy of Emotions without The Wind on it?

 

:nicole:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

11 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Glitter
Emotions
Charmbracelet
E=MC2
Mariah Carey

I’m sure I’ll like some of these if I love emotions! 

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

There's a copy of Emotions without The Wind on it?

 

:nicole:

It’s the final song though! Not really counted as a skip :chick1: (but it is my least favourite song)

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

There's a copy of Emotions without The Wind on it?

 

:nicole:

THE Wind is a masterpiece, shame your ears can't acknowledge it :alexz2:

10 year anniversary of one of Mariah's last serves coming up in a few months, girls. Lets all stream MIAMTEC!

 

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Bitchcraft said:

10 year anniversary of one of Mariah's last serves coming up in a few months, girls. Lets all stream MIAMTEC!

 

 

 

 

 

I know you're not talking about one of her worst albums being her last serve.

Just now, suburbannature said:

I know you're not talking about one of her worst albums being her last serve.

Did I stutter. it's in her top 4 I fear. 

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

12 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

10 year anniversary of one of Mariah's last serves coming up in a few months, girls. Lets all stream MIAMTEC!

 

 

 

 

 

The Caution erasure :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

Did I stutter. it's in her top 4 I fear. 

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

Top four most embarrassing moments

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

18 minutes ago, Bitchcraft said:

10 year anniversary of one of Mariah's last serves coming up in a few months, girls. Lets all stream MIAMTEC!

The only song I'm gonna listen to from this album is The art of letting go :alexz2:

everything else is skip for me

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Top four most embarrassing moments

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

Is MIAMTEC hate what the NewTRL girls are serving these days omg get me OUT of here 

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

8 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

The Caution erasure :gaycat6:

Horrid album 

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

1 minute ago, Bitchcraft said:

Is MIAMTEC hate what the NewTRL girls are serving these days omg get me OUT of here 

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

 

Quote

Horrid album 

x9Z7NOi.gif

jokes write themselves tbh

1 minute ago, Bitchcraft said:

Is MIAMTEC hate what the NewTRL girls are serving these days omg get me OUT of here 

 

x9Z7NOi.gif

Horrid album 

 

x9Z7NOi.gif


I’m sorry you didn’t get your taste back after covid. 
 

x9Z7NOi.gif

2 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:


I’m sorry you didn’t get your taste back after covid. 
 

x9Z7NOi.gif

tumblr_inline_r4mwb6OAog1qktomp_500.gif

Had to rise from the dead and spread the truth and none of y'all can handle that I guess. Sad! 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, Bitchcraft said:

Had to rise from the dead and spread the truth and none of y'all can handle that I guess. Sad! 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Should have stayed dead.

 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Should have stayed dead.

 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

Ou I don't remember you being this funny. Werk.  

 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

 

Still haven't left this base I see. It reeks in here. 

1 minute ago, Bitchcraft said:

Ou I don't remember you being this funny. Werk.  

 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

 

 

Just like we don't remember you period

 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

1 minute ago, Bitchcraft said:

Still haven't left this base I see. It reeks in here. 

That's your rotten taste in music you can smell.

 

xbl4Yg0.gif

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Just like we don't remember you period

 

9Gw0F5w.jpg

Don't end them like this 

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Poor Bitchcraft. Like stevyy, they’re an OLD member from waaaay back.

they joined the same year as me and I'm still very youthful

 

:suburban:

@Bitchcraft didn't lie. Moo I am Cow is a slay even with the melodyne'd vocals.
Where is @Melancholy to defend his fav album?

9Gw0F5w.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.