Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 7/6/2023 at 6:53 AM, Melancholy said:

this one suits you :heart:

you a HATER but i figured it out here on my own.mp3

 

how r u carlita

I swear to god if she releases yet another Christmas special this year I will campaign to end her reign as Christmas queen

 

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

 

Give us new music or at least, a rarities volume 2, hell, I'll even take a rarities remixed album at this point.

8 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I swear to god if she releases yet another Christmas special this year I will campaign to end her reign as Christmas queen

 

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

 

Give us new music or at least, a rarities volume 2, hell, I'll even take a rarities remixed album at this point.

or the continuation of MC30

11 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I swear to god if she releases yet another Christmas special this year I will campaign to end her reign as Christmas queen

 

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

 

Give us new music or at least, a rarities volume 2, hell, I'll even take a rarities remixed album at this point.

Jazz album!

After a year of lurking I join at the same time as Suburban being banned (again) :redface:

 

Regardless, stan Charmbible

[resize output image]

50 minutes ago, K.K. Charmbracelet said:

After a year of lurking I join at the same time as Suburban being banned (again) :redface:

 

Regardless, stan Charmbible

[resize output image]

86yjCzA.gif

7 minutes ago, Slamless said:

Guys, we aren't gonna get another studio album lbr

You better spill, King.

 

I've given up.

On 7/6/2023 at 3:40 PM, Slamless said:

This album is dreadful but this is top 15 moo tracks idc

 

 

 

also, are HQ avis disabled? mine won't show

 

this song is so underrated by lambs. it's one of the best on moomoirs.

5 hours ago, K.K. Charmbracelet said:

After a year of lurking I join at the same time as Suburban being banned (again) :redface:

 

Regardless, stan Charmbible

[resize output image]

Charmbible stans rejoice!!!! Masterful album.

lambs i also just recently joined :duca: i'm mostly a kpop fan these days (don't drag me :gaycat6:) but lambily forever

  • Butterfly
  • Emancipation of Mimi
  • Daydream (& we love Caution)

also I used to pay Charmbible dust but then I heard this song and my life changed forever. one of her best :jonny6:

 

 

1 hour ago, SandyJeans said:

lambs i also just recently joined :duca: i'm mostly a kpop fan these days (don't drag me :gaycat6:) but lambily forever

  • Butterfly
  • Emancipation of Mimi
  • Daydream (& we love Caution)

also I used to pay Charmbible dust but then I heard this song and my life changed forever. one of her best :jonny6:

 

 

CB is a great album for the lyrics. It's probably the most mature Mariah album for me. I don't like the way she recorded the album though. Some songs sounded as if she sang on a tin can. Like I love every bit of Subtle Invitation until the adlibs, which I skip for the most part. Her live performances of the song are also a pitch lower and she sounds so much better with a more full, well-bodied voice.

On 7/5/2023 at 10:40 PM, Slamless said:

This album is dreadful but this is top 15 moo tracks idc

 

 

 

also, are HQ avis disabled? mine won't show

 

Memoirs is top 3 in her discography though.

 

She started the tongue in cheek lyrics/humor with TMB, but she actually perfected it in Memoirs.

 

Butterfly and Charmbracelet showed how Mariah can be poetic, but Memoirs was actually the pinnacle of her new, less serious, more everyday songwriting.

 

More than just friends, HATE U (the vocal and lyrical antithesis to Minnie's Loving you), Obsessed, It's a wrap >>> rest of her discography. 

21 minutes ago, banterfly said:

CB is a great album for the lyrics. It's probably the most mature Mariah album for me. I don't like the way she recorded the album though. Some songs sounded as if she sang on a tin can. Like I love every bit of Subtle Invitation until the adlibs, which I skip for the most part. Her live performances of the song are also a pitch lower and she sounds so much better with a more full, well-bodied voice.

that's fair. i also get the criticism she got for whisper-singing too much on the album, luckily she ended that narrative quickly after with TEOM. but I live for this :jonny4:

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Lamb said:

Why are the new members all Harmbracelet stains? :biblio:

 

I Only Wanted >>> My All tho

 

tumblr_inline_r415kkLi3r1qktomp_500.gif

don't worry, we also love this classic :heart:

 

 

16 hours ago, Slamless said:

Guys, we aren't gonna get another studio album lbr

Her elder diva tease, serving late career hype ala donna and diana:gayriahcat2:

3 hours ago, Lamb said:

Why are the new members all Harmbracelet stains? :biblio:

 

I Only Wanted >>> My All tho

 

tumblr_inline_r415kkLi3r1qktomp_500.gif

Sunflowers for Alfred Roy's opening harmony ended careers smh:ducky:

any lambs know what the status is of Someone's Ugly Daughter? is she ever going to release her version :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, SandyJeans said:

any lambs know what the status is of Someone's Ugly Daughter? is she ever going to release her version :toofunny2:

 Mariah said she was working on it THREE years ago and since she is a compulsive liar we can safely assume it's never coming out. We should do our own AI version if it. 

wu3xJ8S.gif

50 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

 Mariah said she was working on it THREE years ago and since she is a compulsive liar we can safely assume it's never coming out. We should do our own AI version if it. 

wu3xJ8S.gif

With 2023 vocals?

 

wu3xJ8S.gif

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

With 2023 vocals?

 

wu3xJ8S.gif

I don't want to go deaf.

nGbs5q3.gif

48 minutes ago, xrosup said:

With 2023 vocals?

 

wu3xJ8S.gif

It might work without melodyne. The rasp will work well with grunge music.

And all I see on the news about her are all these houses she's flipping and selling now. Is she in real estate now?

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.